3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Star-yy 22.10.19 11:00 am

Transfer saves(progress) from Ps4 to PC (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Lord
is it possible to transfer saves from PS4 to PC?
and then I have a Persian online swinging
and with the release on the PC of course will move to it because everyone understands that there will be best RDR2
but salami would understand ...
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxxim1891 22.10.19

Impossible

D
DEDGAMER 22.10.19

Star-St
Lip roll,I have it too LVL 99 are online and on the computer playing at 4K resolution,but alas,there server is any different and save files too.

U
UnrealTournament777 22.10.19

ie everyone will be first level, and you want 99 LVL to start? this ban immediately

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 22.10.19

Star-St
if we're talking about multiplayer, I think that rocky's not stupid, and will do the same opportunity in GTA online, the first year transfer of the character from RDR online from PS4 to PC, but if the SAVE from the single player game then it is in principle possible

s
shhelkun 22.10.19

Star-St
Of course you can , just need the physical disk RDR2 PS4 and an optical DVD RW drive with support for PS4...
Spoilerroom

S
S.t.e.n 22.10.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
And with GTA was DEFINITELY possible to transfer it from PS4 to PC, not with PS3 and PC?...
If the former, then the course will transfer...If the latter, then God knows...

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 22.10.19

S. T. E. n
was porting from the PS3 on the PS4, with PS4 on the PC
Tolley year was the opportunity felts more! but it was! I endured!

M
McEclipse 22.10.19

stay on the PS4
on the pitch will kitaki, blowing up everyone in the session and other pleasures

B
BOBA51 15.07.20

shhelkun
And more you can? I need to transfer saves from a single company with the Curling iron on the PC.

r
rasta 15.07.20

BOBA51
moved? on foreign websites has information that they are using a program doing the transfer