3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GrindDawn 24.07.20 12:27 am

Suddenly, there was a slide show in the menu. (Battlefield 1)

To date, the game ran smoothly without any freezes and lags, but today I logged in and it started terribly slow in the menu, giving a slide show. I re-installed, even deleted the game and reinstalled and still the same. Tell me, dear friends.
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
ONE BLAST 24.07.20

XS the exact same stuff , maybe RAM shortage

C
CCCPDriver 24.07.20

during freezes, check dispeceru tasks that load the system

I
Ilya Krasilov 24.07.20

GrindDawn
well, stupidly of course, but still check the dust and thermal paste, and temperature, and maybe some fell off from something

j
jzx90 24.07.20

Ilya Krasilov
only in a different order) first, consider the temperature, and then climb to check the thermal grease) if it's pictures, it will make it worse because of ignorance:)

I
Ilya Krasilov 24.07.20

jzx90
yeah))

T
Taren69 24.07.20

GrindDawn
You got any cards are not in sli mode work?

v
vitalik76 24.07.20

If it was after the patch and it always happens, it is necessary to update the video driver. Advised to do it after the patch.

And personally, I have in B3 and B4 sometimes the incidents when the computer when you enable as if rose got up, maps were loaded significantly longer than usual, but booting always worked very well for. As if the processor is not awakened and remained in the mode of the minimum performance not realizing that the game started. Helped reboot the computer.