3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanya10051993 24.07.20 12:34 am

Your attitude to the balloons and Bush.

It's interesting that people with PG are a novice to the League or balloons?
Here's an example if you put in a video blog immediately zaminusuyut, cast aside kakahami?
184 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pretty Boy 24.07.20

Inappropriately produce shit and let's play this Internet garbage ( the ones that without editing, all sorts of jokes etc where people just playing a game recording it). The normal need which normally will take normal people should look like this:

s
sanya10051993 24.07.20

Pretty Boy
definitely need to invest energy in everything you do, otherwise success will not

L
Lehander 24.07.20

To the game? - positively,I'm one game from a few cinematic look))
Vanomas,Maddyson and others have recently found some Bob Zarubinsky,looked related - liked,as it is said))

L
Lehander 24.07.20

And Letsplayi who are they?

s
sanya10051993 24.07.20

Lehander
those who make a letsplay
Let's Play (Rus. Let's play, or simply black) is a genre of video many years as a popular videostreaming on sites like YouTube. Such video shoots are very motley crowd, and hence the format of these videos can be quite different. The idea that offered more foreign friends, and then pulled up comrades from other countries

R
Rikudo Nagashi 24.07.20

These balloons already, like mushrooms after the rain... -_-

S
Skri 24.07.20

They zadolbali me.But not like other gamers.
I sometimes need to see just a passage or a particular moment in the passage without these poor reviews(or the passage of hard or with some nuances/secrets Ala tactics of residents).But now there ''running'' players are very few even in English.All zasr.. spawn is shorter.And even if I drive walkthrough is still a big chance to run into ''commenter''.
And minusovat not.and nakagami to throw too.Just write to the moderator and the user banned.

P
Porter04 24.07.20

If osorscica 20 years, and he with normal diction, then you may want to look at. But unfortunately the letsplay mostly sculpts there is.

r
rock music 24.07.20

let's play from black like me. he JUST plays and JUST says, no installation, no jokes, yoba is not a movie for those who in everything sees looking for a reason to laugh. what in the world could cause such hatred? at once, you can beat the game on YouTube.

here is a simple example

watch and play alongside myself.

r
requiemmm 24.07.20

Sometimes they are useful, some things words cannot explain. Specific things, like manual control and the correct orbit, scan in EVE for example. Than a hundred times to explain the impact of tracking on the probability of hitting and a square in one plane, bleat!!!, easier and more effective to give a link to the video.

s
sanya10051993 24.07.20

rock music
yeah, black is good of course, there will not argue, I sometimes watch some of his passing

1372809 24.07.20

FSUs them

S
Scream561 24.07.20

depending on how it will be done

M
Max Fry 24.07.20

I'm not interested in such nonsense, but when letsplay creates for itself a separate topic in the forum, declares about high quality, new approach... a little annoying.

L
Lucky Luciano 24.07.20

Completely unnecessary and useless, because I myself can beat the game. But judging by the number of these personality is popular and no one thinks about the quality of the content.
Such service as Youtube has long been a collection of different garbage and other nonsense. Do not use and do not advise anyone.

Z
Z01-Ange 24.07.20

Don't watch let's play, don't need it, and he can pass.

S
SkyGame 24.07.20

why look,if it is possible and to play you look then you are just going to buy/download the game.

s
sanya10051993 24.07.20

WTCCну some look, from the fact that are not able to play, due to the lack of a powerful PC or console, or in the absence of time, and sometimes just interesting to see how the series, but it's just the best

H
HumanRed 24.07.20

sanya10051993
What kind of time savings you're saying, if it's a PASSING game

-
-SK.art- 24.07.20

Like letsplay Arthur black. Jack Shepard too..
On YouTube actually normal balloons units. Mostly illiterate dull shkolota trying to write a letsplay. However, they rarely that sensible turns..