3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanya10051993 24.07.20 12:34 am

Your attitude to the balloons and Bush.

It's interesting that people with PG are a novice to the League or balloons?
Here's an example if you put in a video blog immediately zaminusuyut, cast aside kakahami?
184 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarlokIII 24.07.20

Negative... because most of the League games estimate biased
Either overrated or smear...
Liked only one obzorschik from the Scool 13
Funny, almost not biased, but the evaluation essentially
A maximum of information about the game, almost without spoilers...
PR the soap factories 3000, though doing reviews mostly for its exclusives)))
In General, and all

R
RostMcCole 24.07.20

pofigisticheski

E
Ease 24.07.20

Don't look.

M
Mr.Dunkan a.k.a. Hetzer 24.07.20

Are indifferent...although, if letsplay/obzorschik isn't posting a bunch of videos to YouTube trying to collect a bunch of hits, and if a letsplay done efficiently it is possible to see.
WarlokIII
It's their job.

W
WarlokIII 24.07.20

Mr.Dunkan a.k.a. Hetzer
This is the work of a Pro, giving unbiased, politely put opinion...
Piss me off more sagie students, people with speech defects, and not able to Express their opinion to the maximum
accurately and impartially... and these degelow on YouTube full...

s
sanya10051993 24.07.20

WarlokIII
I agree, it seems to me that while you yourself are not 100% sure in your video, it is better not to spread, and to view it, presenting you the viewer that you're the one who looks the part, and if you though most will honor your passing, then you can try to put on YouTube, but not to push around sites...

J
Jackson[x] 24.07.20

It's interesting that people with PG are a novice to the League or balloons? Black normal and Madison is cool. Everyone else like shit.

_
_PooH_ 24.07.20

Castrillo signed,the rest does not look

S
Sima4 24.07.20

I like to watch when the muchachos play scary Gamez - Stairs, Slenderman, etc. - really scared, and then laughing some reason

V
VVarn1ng 24.07.20

The balloons are divided into 2 types, braying schmuck and sad shit. Only watch PewDiePie and horror, and then only because he gets scared of carbon monoxide.

K
Ksardac 24.07.20

When it began, it was interesting, and now they are divorced so that is sick. And in my opinion, more interesting to go through than to watch along the way, listening to the dull jokes or comments like these - Go to the door, go left, there was a do'er go back on a key got the key, go to another door And lets play shooters, it's all nonsense, there is nothing to comment on.

E
Ease 24.07.20

The balloons are divided into 2 types, braying schmuck and sad shit. Only watch PewDiePie and horror, and then only because he gets scared of carbon monoxide.
Ie it the 1st type belongs to.

V
VVarn1ng 24.07.20

Evе
Well, he screams not because a moron like yuzya or sagatun, but because in the horror plays.

L
Lihor 24.07.20

Opinion on BlackSilverUfa:
He loves feeding sagely the opinion made on the basis of his dumb-ass perception of the game. Passed Shadow of the Colossus, cursed him, and (!) he did not realize until the end that you can savitsa on the altars that the horse moves on autopilot and you just need the direction to be specified, and that the game after the passage unfolds in time attack mode.
He's just playing schedule, to lay out the series and provide views, and all his comments are the same - he just speaks in cliches. In short, do not watch this brake - it makes the trash and cuts the money on it. Always tired - even apologizing. Why tired? Because it's 10 a series of writes. He plays and records for fun, and to spread the video, all his chatter - just the flow of brake fluid mixed with oil to better proceeded by the brain of the listener. The only thing he doesn't feelit is YOBA, which is good to create one and which are simply created in order to exclude all come from the player, Yes kinovia indie horror flick, where you just need to go to death and to collect the leaves.

Opinion on RusGameTactics:
The channel focuses on news. Good that no opinions there expressed, they just pass, and quite quickly. Earlier often tupila letsplay, but is now healed and not perfect. Of the shortcomings - rich comments in the style of the cap (some plus) and sometimes the passage are thrown.

Opinion on the brainfirst:
Considers himself the first English-speaking letsplaycod, a couple of years ago was good. Well I passed a series of Silent Hill, but then slipped into a dull Petrosian, who through word inserts quotes from the green elephant. Now dry almost completely.

The view of Uzes and Gigatone:
Looking at their geek Hari in the corner of the screen and squeals, I vomited. But, this is just my opinion, someone they can like.

Opinion on RiGgetGames aka NickoBelicNY:
Oldfart for a couple of brainfirst, which lit up in the cooperatives. Annoying Burr, but kosher that well versed in the games released on the playstation 1-2-3 (from Wikipedia). It may seem dull, also likes to play on the lowest difficulty - because it seems not coordinated.

Opinion on Faleot:
Good, but a little-known letsplay, pleased that first writes, cutting feil, and then says - get fit guides. Has a good passing series Splinter Cell and Hitman on the highest difficulty. Of the shortcomings - can begin to pass not the game (same assassin), and it may last a month, and sometimes makes treshovye cooperatives along with"endlessly unwinding dull balloons.
UPDATE Now Faleot I've gotten bored, so I started to mow blaxilver, but the type of right.

r
rock music 24.07.20

The only thing he doesn't feelit is YOBA, which is good to create one and which are simply created in order to exclude all come from the player, Yes kinovia indie horror flick, where you just need to go to death and to collect the leaves.
the new darksouls, for example.

R
RESPEKTROMETR 24.07.20

sometimes when friends throw a link to something sensible or funny look but no course®

P
Prophet_92 24.07.20

only Hustler.but hardcore.

L
Lihor 24.07.20

the new darksouls, for example.

The first robot, which is still on the PS3 was terrible. But the second the new which on PC was normal. And you would feil in the second game, in which all complexities have been calculated on the shrewdness of the player in the first pass?

L
Lightninggg 24.07.20

Lespier worse than the homosexual. (C)
And related only Madison. Year 3 looking.

T
The Ocean 24.07.20

naturalnoe