3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanya10051993 24.07.20 12:34 am

Your attitude to the balloons and Bush.

It's interesting that people with PG are a novice to the League or balloons?
Here's an example if you put in a video blog immediately zaminusuyut, cast aside kakahami?
184 Comments
Sort by:
g
gtaiv100complete 24.07.20

Used that beginner balloons - shkolota. I'm not sure that the balloons are as talented as BlackSilverUfa, Maddyson, or PewDiePie. Although the latter is more obzorschik.

V
Vaselinski 24.07.20

Alex and BrainDit they are really fun to watch.

F
FerroR 24.07.20

Letsplay worse than the homosexual.

W
Winter is Coming 24.07.20

Positively, due to lespier saw the passage of Fable 2 on the XBox 360, certainly not comparable with their own feelings on the game, but it'll do. By the way, he's still silent, i.e., were purely a game.

o
opv88 24.07.20

MEDA looked sometimes. Before it was cool, now he's merged. Sometimes I watch Wanamassa stupid pokerati. Alisonrosen is looking pretty adequate girl. Why novice balloons shit off? Yes, because the normal adult human is no time. When I wanted to take pictures, but due to the part-time jobs and family all the time is not allocated. Overall, due to the large number of scholoarship and balloons YouTube low-quality content just fucked up, that people are not interested already in my opinion.

G
G2P2 24.07.20

rock music
Agree about channel black, a lot of his reviews seen. Still rules obzorschik TheBrainDit - just played, share impressions about the area, which was, sometimes, however, enjoys much during active firefights (Metro LL) and slip mats, but you can watch.

Obzorschiki who are trying to make jokes and play to the audience just annoying. Such immediately shut down. Had happiness to see the related meddisona - such nonsense regardless of praises or demeans the game. What audience actually designed this rubbish.

Sometimes you can look at the passage without comment, for example, to decide to play or not. There all fast fast is played without words and thoughts of the author.

K
Kseoni4 24.07.20

Watch letsplay mostly just to look at gameplay before you download\to buy it. And of lastplayed is perhaps the most suitable is the Brother Wu: not petrochemical and observes the often very deep indie (almost alpha version). All sorts of Uzi, Gigatoni, black, Sololaki of the trash to Shkolnikov for shits and giggles.

G
G2P2 24.07.20

MambaOne
Your comment is very informative and, of course, extremely important, not only in this thread, but globally and all over the Internet xD
But not to worry: soon the law and the YouTube ban ))

m
masha 24.07.20

Normal.

F
Fat Vladimir 24.07.20

Now write:
MrLololoshka-Shkolota, removes years'with play on minecraft, Yes horror games, shit in General (Now shkolota will be fierce buhurt)
Pereigral-All monticom, in General a masterpiece, but this thing is unknown...

F
Fat Vladimir 24.07.20

MambaOne
Here PewDiePie krasava,Lolololo shit,Banderas shit,yuzya a parody of PewDiePie, Mad shit, this genre shit has become...

PS The Lalka 15 Years.

K
K.e.k.s 24.07.20

I like to watch a letsplay Alex'a and BrainDit'a.)) Especially when they play together, such rzhaka happen.)))

L
Lihor 24.07.20

I like to watch a letsplay Alex'a and BrainDit'a.)) Especially when they play together, such rzhaka happen.)))

To play do not know how, but sadly petrosana. In the comments, and VK group - branch 1-7 class. The value of their video is in serious doubt, so there is one stupidity and stupid jokes on the level shkoloty. It is seen that the channels originally created as a way of earnings.

K
K.e.k.s 24.07.20

The collectin, what? Yes, to play not really. I'm not looking for this, but only for the purpose of entertainment. It would be foolish to watch their videos just for the sake of the passing game: there are special articles and other let's play to help the player. Stupid and silly jokes. Yes, they are just having fun and all.) Well it's not drink some or the Comedy club.

G
Glavnyy Eretik 24.07.20

Douse them all with gasoline and nitrate, and then ignite !

F
Fat Vladimir 24.07.20

The Main Heretic
And Lalka to accelerate,and the corpse to drown!

L
Lihor 24.07.20

Yes, to play not really. I'm not looking for this, but only for the purpose of entertainment. It would be foolish to watch their videos just for the sake of the passing game: there are special articles and other let's play to help the player. Stupid and silly jokes. Yes, they are just having fun and all.) Well it's not drink some or the Comedy club.

This does not negate the fact that they are two of a Cockerel, and they shoot for smaller males.

B
Brando9 24.07.20

Great letsplay RusGameTactics, watched his passage The Last Of Us as the TV series, as film. Grammatically correct speech and appropriate response to what is happening. I will watch it further.

G
Grotesque The Human 24.07.20

From JesusAVGN good with play for a horror game.

s
skillakilleR 24.07.20

Well, if the atmosphere of the game is not lost, but this is rare.