3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chii 24.07.20 12:40 am

Technical problems (Still Life 2)

Please tell me how to be. Bought a license from Akella, but the game is not ustanavlivaetsya as necessary( for Example, on the desktop, no icon of the game, although there is a shortcut. At startup sometimes do not load, sometimes it loads to the main menu then freezes((( And when I first inserted the disk, Dr. Web kindly soobshil that is infected with autorun. Then, however ,more did not say...
49 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iriskis 24.07.20

And I have a problem...in an abandoned house Victoria needs to move up to the medicine Cabinet bed... but no.. action function with the bed just simply missing..but if at the same place in the corner of the bed begin to quickly drive the mouse, appear and then disappear gear.. with the latest sohranenki tried to pass, the same fable.. a friend the exact same game but all the rules..
and how to be??? not to play first?(((((((((((

B
Bulibum 24.07.20

Help! what to do when I start playing for Vic I go to the living room open the safe and I don't have the box with the victims ' hair and on the balcony there on the cover of gum...and in the bath is not taken the recipe...is it a bug?...what can I do?

H
Helena No4ka 24.07.20

There is a forum on the passage. And this is dedicated to technical issues.
The hair is not in a box. They need to pick up and put in his bag (some visible only through a magnifying glass). The first strand in the book. The gum should be on the device on the balcony, you need to carefully examine it. Not immediately see. The recipe should be in the Cabinet. I don't know why you have not taken.

[
[violator] 24.07.20

People! I have a problem! Bought a license disk with the game and installed it, entered the serial number, trigger, sounds windowsowi signal and nothing else happens.
I say that probably my graphics card does not fit, I have a Radeon 9250 128MB.
It is not suitable for the game?

H
Helena No4ka 24.07.20

Kind of like the minimum requirements for the video card - 512MB, maximum - 1GB, if you believe online gaming sites, like YouTube (actually on the disk it is better to look).
I was a pirate and my graphics card 256 MB normally go.

[
[violator] 24.07.20

On disc is written: GeForce 4/Radeon 9500 with 128 MB of memory.
I don't know what the problem is, thought it was the video card, and I want to play =(

H
Helena No4ka 24.07.20

Look at your Windows and what the drive requires. In my opinion, games need XP.

[
[violator] 24.07.20

I have XP and worth it.

H
Helena No4ka 24.07.20

For a start, reinstall the game (but it can be in the map).
I have one litsuha one go, so I have it in the store back passed (2 weeks passed). Maybe it's to try, as an option, and you download a normal torrent?

[
[violator] 24.07.20

I torrents rocked it.
So soon the card will be changed.
Thanks for the help ;)

p
painkiller7508 24.07.20

Damn, it's a shame, almost until the end came. I learned that this Hawker slammed Harris and Carson, he advised me to see a computer in the basement. Go find a new password. The computer says: allowed and ... black screen. With the right button works, equipment and smart open. Rebooting does not help. Save!!!

U
Uliya1105 24.07.20

Help, please, I have no sound!!! What to do? (already reinstalled)

H
Helena No4ka 24.07.20

Uliya1105
Sound card must be compatible with DirectX® 9.0

U
Uliya1105 24.07.20

Doctor Mossman
And how can you learn (to check)?

H
Helena No4ka 24.07.20

I think you have a computer is not so old as I have (I have 2003, and it is all compatible). You first see in the game in sound settings should not all zero. Then look in the lower right corner of the monitor on the loudspeaker icon and there check whether the slider on the scale of sound at zero. Of course, check whether the whole, do not depart if the speaker wires.
Then, if you wish, I'll list 3 ways to see what your card is, and 10 different kinds of solving problems with sound in games :)))

U
Uliya1105 24.07.20

Doctor Mossman
Thank you so much! It worked! (I'm ashamed that such garbage you are strained)))

V
VichkaKiska983 24.07.20

please help!put litsuhu,insert the key,writes that the error,which is not licensed in!and before that played all staged..........I do not know what to do

H
Helena No4ka 24.07.20

VichkaKiska983
We can not register you ever? Check out about Kapslokom all... and language.

V
VichkaKiska983 24.07.20

Helena No4kaДа no,the fact of the matter is that everything is correctly typed.I think maybe th disk?XS at all what to do........

H
Helena No4ka 24.07.20

And you completely the previous version was demolished? We can something from the old plants in the way.
I didn't bother with a license (those I only have the first part). I downloaded with torrents, safely enough and wiped everything.