3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 24.07.20 12:41 am

Andromeda on Steam ? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

As I understand Andromeda should not expect the incentive as there is already 3 parts and the Inquisition, or there are still chances?
Origin yuzal a couple of years ago when I played in battle ,it would be sad if the play is only there so you don't want to pour real ,when the incentive to weigh the money .
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 24.07.20

Not is a naturally,it is the policy of EA,they print enough money not to release their games on Steam,although a few years ago the game still was there,although why they don't gash the option of They is unclear.

K
KroRex 24.07.20

Someday people will understand that EA will ever release the game to the incentive, because the origin is quite successful,but it will be a completely different story.

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

SPR1GGAN
There is no chance in principle. EA has long refused to release their games on steam.

K
KroRex 24.07.20

saa0891
What's the difference, still need Yupley to play even in what is purchased with the incentive.

s
saa0891 24.07.20

KroRex wrote:
What's the difference, still need Yupley to play even in what is purchased with the incentive.
Yes, it really is better to buy games Yubikov in their service,in this regard, even less crap,no need to run two services,well, the patches come out faster in Uplai,some people just nicer to buy incentive and the fact that the game in the library.

Although for me it would be better to have one common service,and that these launchers already a car,every publisher is trying to sell to your.

g
gmh4589 24.07.20

saa0891 wrote:
why didn't they drink option Yubikov
Because EA for several years headed a rating of the most hated companies in the U.S., apparently, is their goal, as long as you can last in this ranking.

j
jvmostwanted 24.07.20

EA has origin, quite independent of the play store(unlike uplay) so that they steam and don't need

R
RPOCLABB 24.07.20

Not,will not,otherwise what a blooper was made Origin.

PS: Prices are biting,but for quick work support in contrast to You and Ubisoftas + 1 in a piggy Bank is. The question was left a phone number to call called back within 10 minutes,explained everything and was not a question.

s
scorg94 24.07.20

RPOCLABB
Prices less the opposite: the Incentive in dollar prices, the Origin in rubles.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

from EA games in mother Russia cost more expensive usually
and the incentive of top EA games with the 98% will not, either now or in the near future.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 24.07.20

Steam takes 30% of sales, so the incentive to sell only denisevskie studios or indie developers because they have no choice.

S
SPR1GGAN 24.07.20

LeopoldoMendoza
denisevskie? OK I did not know that Rockstar ,yubisoft,aktivizhen ,it's the bottom and that's just what first came to mind .
And mostly there is in almost all games all developers ,except elektronikov

L
LeopoldoMendoza 24.07.20

SPR1GGAN
They all have top sales on consoles.
Others have their own system of digital distribution, such as Blizzard etc.
In any case, if the company gives at 300K with million profits Gabe for burgers, I would not have appreciated her leadership as having common sense.
Hire preghero and buy hosting in the matter of 5 minutes and cost less.
Something tells me that for the sake of GTA5 would be all set once the analog trims.
If you like GTA5, the Witcher, etc. you must hate steam, because Gabe took 30% of income, which otherwise would have been invested in the development of your favorite games.

G
Givemethedust 24.07.20

LeopoldoMendoza
LeopoldoMendoza wrote:
Others have their own system of digital distribution
Well I have. Yubisoft have GTA5 had its own launcher and the store, they could easily go in monopoly, but decided to act in the interests of consumers. Visible felt that the sales Incentive will cover what takes Gabe.

LeopoldoMendoza wrote:
If you like GTA5, the Witcher, etc. you must hate steam, because Gabe took 30% of income, which otherwise would have been invested in the development of your favorite games.
And burn pirates at the stake, right? They didn't actually pay for your favorite game. The boyish thing is..)

LeopoldoMendoza wrote:
Hire preghero and buy hosting in the matter of 5 minutes and cost less.
Come on, tell me that publishers GTA money can not be considered, yeah. And, if possible, such an incredible savings, just gave Gabe the goodness of a lot of money, so what?

R
RUTRA1337 24.07.20

I hate orgin,but will have to buy there

G
GoliafJx 24.07.20

It's a shame of course, but you have to buy the games in the series Dragon Age and Mass Effect in Origin. It's a shame that I have there discounts above 50% never saw, but all the trash of Greenlight there

M
MikuHadsune 24.07.20

RPOCLABB
Where floor prices biting? I think the orange are exactly the same price as other stores, the same trims for example.