3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 24.07.20 12:41 am

And not bad at all!!! (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

Thought I would leave another space slag,but no,it is a good product.The story,graphics and sound-on level!!!
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 24.07.20

And you have to pay extra?

M
Marsj 24.07.20

Fit the game. Point.

p
pineapplepenapplepen 24.07.20

I did not like. mw2 the last good cod. Then Bobby Kotick kicked Jason West and Vincent Zampellu of the company, and the cod series has slipped. Now generally it copies Titanfall (which make West and Zampella)

b
bazilews 24.07.20

Andrew Baulin
If Yes.

b
bazilews 24.07.20

Logan2016
I think the series is a show.

a
art1my 24.07.20

Logan2016
Not the last one. Until this year fit the last black ops 2, and this year better than the past two Sod.

A
Andrey Baulin 24.07.20

bazilews
Why all the negative comments removed, and positive in the black?

s
safot 24.07.20

gonna go to play into that.

l
licharok 24.07.20

I realized much. Yeah, never thought I say in relation to modern Code. Better than BO3. Great music, actors. Well, graphene is not bad. But the multiplayer kind of doofus. For the game in the cartoon better take Titanfall 2.

M
Marsj 24.07.20

Andrew Baulin
Negative, to anything.

b
bazilews 24.07.20

Compared with previous years,this year's CoD really pleased.

b
bazilews 24.07.20

licharok
Battlefield Is Better 1.

M
MorirMerda 24.07.20

I'm also Madison stream consumed a little like a game. But the eyes already hurt from this Quake3 geometry, even though a decent teksturki.

U
U-Rock 24.07.20

Surprisingly not a bad campaign,BO3 dosih has not passed, I have this almost at once

b
bazilews 24.07.20

I think that the game will again become the leader of sales this year,and BO3 as in the past.

b
bazilews 24.07.20

And in Modern Warfare - Remastered has anyone played?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 24.07.20

Yes, surprisingly chipper this game. Yes, the same pump can, just can't find the gun after performing any of the jobs recommended to visit. Or it appears before the beginning of each mission.?

l
licharok 24.07.20

bazilews
Well, in the Titans is not a bad cartoon. Wildly energetic, with great vertical gameplay. Unlike IW, where just cropped Well, how can there be invisible walls in the vertical gameplay... the battles is also a great cartoon, but it is just different)

M
Marsj 24.07.20

bazilews
BF1 the new CoD is not a competitor, a completely different game.

b
bazilews 24.07.20

Marsj
Of course different,but each good in their plan!!!