3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argishti1999 24.07.20 12:45 am

Expectations { Watch_Dogs 2 } (Watch_Dogs 2)

what would you like to see ?
50 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 24.07.20

Anglerfish
That kind of nonsense? Hackers sitting, you nerds? Chtoooo? By the way to the hacker to hack some Cantor he needs to come in there to connect to the network, to find a gap and from there download all the data! Why do you think in Watch_dogs we are not sitting at the computer, and run from building to building? Yes, because you have a network connection this building! Remotely, you get nothing (assuming that the data is not stored on the servers). Of course as you wrote they are writing viruses and are looking for exploits, but a hacker you will not distinguish from a normal person because he needs something to live for. Yeah, hackers make hacking on the black market, but it is not always feasible and not always they are, and besides, they need not be different from real people.

A
AnatolyKest 24.07.20

Kirill22092 wrote:
By the way to the hacker to hack some Cantor he needs to come in there to connect to the network,
Dear, you t confuse zachastuju private organizations use your server, which employees use for remote + the total granile and therefore it is sufficient to know the ip (say you call your ISP address inet not working, and pochama fool), and then trick. Especially when lazy sitting there, the logins with passwords are the most common, and in such cantors administrators in 70% reason give login director all rights

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.07.20

Kirill22092
tolkus wrote:
Dear, you t confuse zachastuju private organizations use your server, which employees use for remote + the total granile and therefore it is sufficient to know the ip (say you call your ISP address inet not working, and pochama fool), and then trick. Especially when lazy sitting there, the logins with passwords are the most common, and in such cantors administrators in 70% reason give login director all rights
Here it is, the corrupting influence of games but movies) People really think in order to crack the same Pentagon, have to come from some Chinese or Russian village in Washington, perching on its roof and start trying to crack his defense :D (damn, I wrote myself laugh now).

A
Analius 24.07.20

Borgos
Oh no!

q
qpDevildb 24.07.20

what would you like to see ?
Waiting for the failure of the game and the Studio. Still waiting for another downgrade on fierce and...TBA

F
Fat Vladimir 24.07.20

I liked the first part very much. So wait a second.

K
Kine 24.07.20

After the Deluxe editions of part 1 with the season pass in which you do essentially nothing from this series not want to wait. The only addition was the last interesting main plot, which rolled cotton balls 50 hours.

R
Rinat Halk 24.07.20

uraaa I hope pierce will be!!!

b
bloomm 24.07.20

Expect to fail.

A
Argishti1999 24.07.20

A
Argishti1999 24.07.20

d
dantevictim 24.07.20

eh.. would give Aiden a little run.. personally I have it as a hero cling.. a loner, with his motives.. and was it the cloak, what a freakin ' awesome coat guys xD
and then Bang, and hipster strange.. well I would try to make your Mr. roboto, but no.. it is necessary to make stylish, fashionable, youth.. I have nothing against the Negro gg.. won in göttingen up, the train was a great hero.. but he did not look so servigliano and pompous(for example, in recent infeymos also made the youth of the hero, but it looked interesting.. and from okolova makes me cringe) but what can we do.. come see what was happening, MB I'm wrong and geroy will be very colourful and memorable

T
Tomato77777 24.07.20

Nothing. will be the same Embassy as the first part. Kids zahavayut this game.

A
Aleksey Hvesko 24.07.20

I want the white heads of the hero, cloak of the pier, artificial intelligence and the living world as at E3 to the first part, and more DIVERSE and really INTERESTING content in the open world

S
SergeySZV 24.07.20

More storyline, humor and sarcasm in the conversations, as well as in podsushenne conversations and, of course, entirely in Russian.

a
alexzet3 24.07.20

I would like to see not Ottosen No....
and something else,but given that the game Tupikov-little hope.......

o
olecsander14_ 24.07.20

Expect a colorful story and not a soap Opera

a
angelkoul 24.07.20

Expect the development of parkour, so you can climb on the building like Infamous Second Son part (current without super powers), + to be able to perestrelyat during climbing. More varied side missions, and even let them work on open world, because I'm not in the story, and just walk around and skirmish.

x
xXHASLXx 24.07.20

Expect the unexpected exclusive only for ps4 and PC let you suck)

R
RaveAnon 24.07.20

There are two options:
1. IF They again produce slag with the reduced graphics and physics, it will be a complete failure of a sequel, and I don't expect after that will be the third part
2. If They still listen to the players, and reworked the physics with the graphics. The second part will clearly be better.
Let's hope that Juba will not fail, and personally I'm waiting for the second part, and was the first. (Oh sorry Pierce will not:( )