3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sepulcher 24.07.20 12:48 am

Easter eggs (Just Cause 2)

They have a lot of them)) for Example, the island from the show LOST (if you didn't reach the mission on this island, then read on) when it flies - the plane explodes, and on the island you can find the most famous bunker from the TV series) There is a beached whale, if to undermine it - there will be a chest with armor. There is a pink pistol, don't know is shooting, if he is, but he is a toy) A shark (actually it is the fin on the bomb). A balloon (this is not a club!!!), if he had had to disrupt all the sandbags - you can fly))) Later I will throw off more useful information...
101 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mister_Glyuk 24.07.20

Pistol with soap bubbles ^_^

V
Vingo 24.07.20

the drawings in the form of a member) have been on military bases,buildings,warehouses, etc.

K
KostaR_Max 24.07.20

B1G-CR1ME
nah what expansion pack!?!!!
it eats there, and no dlc!!!
On the island with a hot climate at the bottom.
with the support of the reapers immediately to the left when spustilsja from the slope to the right. go on the beach directly(sales through the ridge of the mountain).
in short go straight and make a stop at the green garden in which the trees pink flowers. come in and look
the bell tower. on it this gun.

Q
QuanticTeam 24.07.20

The mysterious island of to Stay alive. It is still possible to find the crashed plane and the hatch.

B
BOG KAVAYa 24.07.20

QuanticTeam
where's Luke?

A
AlexBlack16 24.07.20

Yeah,
Tesla killed me, of course...and Japanese soldiers.
Developers have a sense of humor

k
ksenia_rodina 24.07.20

I Love Just Cause 2. How to play the game (49% completed), I did not know that there is so MUCH. At first I thought it was a joke =)) Then I read and looked your discoveries.
And what is this game tied to the TV series Lost, and a fortiori could not think... Ooooooooooochen surprised :D the Show very much, watched the first series.
Thanks guys for the enlightenment =) Pobega wonder secrets =))

M
MORSOV 24.07.20

ksenia_rodina
If you're interested - http://just-cause.ru/index/easter_eggs_igry_just_cause_2/0-43
Here are all the Easter eggs with the location coordinates.

S
Stinger_Max 24.07.20

it's not Easter eggs, but has anyone found the game on the barge? looks pretty official, and speed here's a little true :D

M
MORSOV 24.07.20

Well, Yes, they often swim. If you put the mod Barge man, it will swim much faster and it will not blow up.

P
PhenomenonalPhenomenon 24.07.20

And skinte screenshot with it too =)

j
just 2 LOL 24.07.20

I'm in Brela Brela and saw (and possibly Easter eggs ) 2 huge jumps in the middle of the desert!
and what kind of a person upside down in the air!

A
ArThLeon 24.07.20

Who che knows about machine intelligence outside the hotel and underground passage?
Can screen?

G
Goodtroll 24.07.20

On the island, the Japanese there is a Ghost in the smoke it can be found running around the island it does not take a bullet.Good luck finding it)))

M
Mr. Nekitos 24.07.20

Healthy people!!!Write a couple of Easter eggs,check out pliz!!!)))

M
Mr. Nekitos 24.07.20

Guys pliz!!!

M
Mr. Nekitos 24.07.20

Is who???

M
Mr. Nekitos 24.07.20

Map of secrets!!!Check))

M
Mr. Nekitos 24.07.20

T
TeruS28 24.07.20

What is it? I have seen the bird over the river under the bridge on the territory of the reapers, even me saw not only the creature, but two birds.. actually I think it quickly spread through the forum..