3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BB2000 24.07.20 12:55 pm

Poll: the Gates of oblivion, How many have you closed? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

How many oblivion gates you have closed and how long you play?
1. Play a long time, more than 300 hours.
2. Closed Gate: 59
3. Pers 47 level.
4. For the main quest, the only thing left to give Martin the Great stone. Nespesha.
Perform chesty Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, and the Rest passed.
PS.
It is known that the gates about a hundred.
PS.S... Maybe from the main quest depends?
I'd love to fall into the world of oblivion!
171 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILYHA 218 24.07.20

1) About 400 hours
2) Gate: 37, but GK has passed, no more
3) LVL 45
4) Passed all of the Guild and about 30-40 other quests
Prompted to enter number of money:
5) 29046

B
BB2000 24.07.20

At the expense of money, not so correct, because with this LVL. Persian money are usually through the roof :)

5) >600 000 mad.

4 houses bought. More for myself don't see the point. Home house in Skingrad. Where I keep all my gear and rare weapons.

Still wondering is anyone else the gate is closed, the developers promise a 100 pieces. Neuzh
-all because they are afraid or uncomfortable?

m
ma belle Christa 24.07.20

played not know how many, but closed the gates 5 and more che did not want to).
completed by nearly all.

B
BB2000 24.07.20

Sad! But, is THERE something in oblivion, the first feeling when you get there, hurry to leave! But after, you know, certainly there's... something special, and pulling back, each time more and more.
Of course there is in Serialistic Zangeneh servants of oblivion, but that's not it, not at all!

m
ma belle Christa 24.07.20

Yes, finally romance). especially exactly the same tower, the stones of sigilla and monsters). after the third gate want to dump that already is sick...

B
BB2000 24.07.20

Mareritt
Chudesa the same everywhere!
Hmm, after the third.... As already wrote above, 59! Well, not always the same stones.
In General there drive! In any dangane, on the other chustvuesh yourself.
All the same, one more gate was closed?
PS. At first I also tried to avoid oblivion, But the more interesting it became, as for the suit, and the ambiguity of the world.
Well, as stated, 16 prizes Daedra, 16 plans of oblivion.

T
Two of One 24.07.20

Redguard - warrior woman (12-th passage):
1.100-150 hours
2.The gate... everything in the story. about 10-15 means. more nechita don't see the point.I agree with Mareritt.
4.soo... pass the story, a large part of the Guild of boycott, the story of the ostrosoft, a good side quests.
5.OK.200000.

Redguard-polular-man (13-th passage):
1.hours can't remember. but it seems more than voyinka.
2.5 somewhere.
3.31 like. forgot.
4.the plot, boroff Guild, the dark brotherhood. and a couple of side.
5.OK.100000.

A
Alex Fireman 24.07.20

1.somewhere around 100-150 hours.
2.Closed all three gates, only those that are required on the ridiculous.
3.10 (next to pump himself in harm)

T
Two of One 24.07.20

3.10 (next to pump himself in harm)
Right hero it is necessary to create and to download, and will not harm. will we know how in a normal game. not an RPG. and with OOO on the contrary cachazo Nada.

5ehtiP 24.07.20

But damn the author, everything!

t
trane deystvitelno zhopa 24.07.20

so... it is not clear what issues... I have the feeling that the start of the topic got cut... %))

ADYN. I bought the game and I bought it 31.03.06, since then, it and play ;)

DYVA. How much is the gate closed? And FIH knows, are not considered...

TRA. The Persians I have mostly Khajiit right now I just decided to play Argonian. Although the difference, to be honest, I do not see.

CITYRE. Try the game to finish, not in the sense to finish the main quest, and download all the hero's skills to 100, and of the main characteristics, of course, too. So level 32 is not the limit.

PIETY. Well, the amount of money in the end to do with nowhere, I'm usually going about 160 thousand. Well, the last game much more than 1.6 million. I, you know, pumped trade, and with small things, less than 1500 bucks, not linked. So sell everything to retailers, specifically in the Chance of struggle. ;))

R
Rolengou 24.07.20

I agree with Mareritt-go to gate on the fun to go the second I think Well maybe next time will be more interesting and the thirdis ridiculous, get out of here.Personally, I had enough for 9 gates-and that had nothing to do.

N
Nintendo Viy 24.07.20

A strange form...
1 - a Very long time. more than a thousand saves without quick.
2 - Wash the pieces 15-16... Boring...
3 - 40 LVL
4 - it has been almost all the quests in oblivion except for mages and several side.
5 - Spend mind-boggling speed... In his pocket of around 20 thousand, but if you count all my stuff...

G
Gratch 24.07.20

1 - XS
2 - 13... Boring
3 - 44
4 - Completed all quests in General((((( Nothing to do...
5 - 250000

R
Rufios ghost-kotoryy na p 24.07.20

1)Boll 500часов..
2)30 pieces...
3)72
4)all completed,all quests,all buildings bought,the main Skingrad,all ostolnoe it,che is in Skingrad,i.e. daily clothes,armor,weapons...
5)ooooh,not all and not code(at zy3),is about 2500000 was...now-800000!
HELP:there are many gate-main gates which do not open,right?so-please be lucilium(I-140, the highest quality) and....In the LAVA next to the gate-go around them and us-treated and you have the main tower!
PS.in General, there is near pebble to wait for a certain effect?play a mage,all on the hundred(except rhetoric and blunt weapons-student,even I don't want them to bleed).
WARN THE HATERS-I STARTED AGAIN NOW!And ABOUT QUESTS-MANY SIMPLY EARLIER did NOT GIVE THEM(PLAYED ON the COMPUTER)...here are the advantage over computers!

T
Two of One 24.07.20

And ABOUT QUESTS-MANY SIMPLY EARLIER did NOT GIVE THEM(PLAYED ON the COMPUTER)...here are the advantage over computers!
What kind of %$#Nude you write???

R
Rufios ghost-kotoryy na p 24.07.20

I have a lot of quests are not available on the PC!I think the glitch,and why consols-PYLEZZZ!(although my personal opinion!)

C
CANEK [sybalso i bolshe n 24.07.20

Before, the old Persian was nasarawa dock and everything, just for the sake of kamushka... No, I have them in items finally Suva, I have them on display under glass throwing - looks cool and buzz calming - promote a sound sleep. And right now, again again - 1-level, only the gates and doors slam know where there until the Gates of oblivion...

N
Nintendo Viy 24.07.20

And ABOUT QUESTS-MANY SIMPLY EARLIER did NOT GIVE THEM(PLAYED ON the COMPUTER)...here are the advantage over computers!
My in shock... Etozh it is necessary to think of THIS...
subject
For the sake of interesting have started a new game without OOO, and try to close as many Gates... Until my account 0)))

B
BB2000 24.07.20

Fellfrosch
I too was a little was thinking about over and the new Persian? But I still have the thieves Guild and Dark brotherhood, I just now decided to do.
2 all.

Boring, boring,.... so what is not boring then?