3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
totktonada 24.07.20 01:17 pm

The problem with the torrents and Origin

Hello!
The problem is the following: when downloading in a torrent or in Origin, the computer begins to slow down and hang to the point that sticks the mouse cursor. Spruce manages to open the task Manager, it becomes clear that the fully filled memory.
Tried different torrent clients - no difference.
Sometimes this happens almost immediately when you start torent application or Origin, sometimes a little later, on average, no problem to download more than 5 gigabytes is nonsense.
It began in September, no changes in configuration or system was not made.
Yes, to advise to reinstall Windows is not necessary - it is equivalent to the response XS but will unsubscribe.
Thank you.

Configuration:
Intel Core i7-4790k
Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 GAMING
RAM DIMM DDR3 16GB (2х8ГБ), PC3-19200, 2400MHz, Kingston HyperX SAVAGE HX324C11SRK2/16
The MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G GTX 970, 4096МБ, GDDR5
Power supply unit Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W
Hard drive HDD 3TB, Seagate Constellation ES.3, ST3000NM0033
Case Thermaltake Chaser A31 VP300A1W2N
Speakers Edifier R2700
Monitor Benq V2420H 21.5”W 16:9 1920:1080
Windows 10.1
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 24.07.20

totktonada
totktonada wrote:
Spruce manages to open the task Manager, it becomes clear that the fully filled memory.
What processes Packed with memory looked?
For a start check your computer for viruses (if you have not already done so). And I wouldn't be so sure that the system you have not made any changes: any program or the Windows (more likely) it could own something to download and install. Still as a variant try to disable antivirus - it happens that he is trying to monitor all that is possible, begins to consume too much RAM or cause incorrect operation of other programs.

t
totktonada 24.07.20

Len4ik00N
Looked, there does not appear to be any unusual processes. Those that are shown, the memory score.
On viruses checked, including Dr. web, everything is clean.
The antivirus was turned off.

4DooM 24.07.20

Hard drive need to check. If sticking the cursor is a bad sign.

G
GG4 24.07.20

totktonada
Perhaps the hard drive will die soon, maybe not soon. If the problem is in him, from zalipanie you're not getting far sobsno can't replace it. Torrents kill him.

B
Brashnashla 24.07.20

Check what mode your hard. If he is gaining a lot of mistakes, it switches to PIO mode - wildly slow. Googling how it's done on its axis, I also similar the symptoms were

Z
ZONE93 24.07.20

GG4
hard drive 240GB for 7 to 10 years and still alive no torrents have not killed.

Z
ZONE93 24.07.20

as a variant, advise to clean CCleaner-om.

m
martin32 24.07.20

Rather hard disk comes kirdyk.I couldn't a week with Origin download Battle,constantly climbs the errors,not yet checked the disk for broken sectors and not fixed.After that, all downloaded and installed.Checked the program Auslogic Disk Doctor.