3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal Messiah 24.07.20 01:24 pm

A common theme (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Do You have a question whose answer you found?
You don't know in what subject to address, and the new to create are not solved?
There is an urgent need to Express some idea?
Or just want nafludit(within reason of course:) but don't want to get scolding?
Then write in this thread, the thread without a specific topic of discussion.
Guidelines for using thread
1. To comply with the rules of PG.
2. To address only those issues that (at least indirectly) related to the Stalker series.
3. And yet, I highly recommend only ask questions on the RFP. Otherwise will be sent here Shadow of Chernobyl, clear sky, here or here S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2
4. Pictures of large size, pieces of code and big chunks of text need to hide under the spoiler. Code - 5. The parametria, ie bragging number killed/found/earned/passed respectively vrazhin/artifacts/money/quests - not encouraged.
101 Comments
Sort by:
w
we get what we deserve 24.07.20

voin-Ya
What is it?

K
Karnefis 24.07.20

And this is what I saw.
In any automatic AK series ammunition loads of GREEN, and the casings fly YELLOW.
The trickpix.PlayGround.ru

K
Koroleva luchnic 24.07.20

Karnefis
It is with them, the paint flies off when shot :D

w

Hello!
You're out of your mind? I subject quite elaborately created, problems should not be.
Yes,it's over.You have ICQ it worth it?Help,I have a message catat there not appear.

M
Metal Messiah 24.07.20

Konnor
I gave up on ICQ, because it is uncomfortable. To understand why and there is like no going.

w

Metal Messiah
Yes, of course)

w

Nick Zotov Bandit
Yeah,no luck.

R
Rainbow_user 24.07.20

Nick Zotov Bandit
Grab, then what will you do?

M
Metal Messiah 24.07.20

Don't forget about the helicopter circling over the Area, and troops in sweeps of the military. The area is under the care of the state, and attempts to establish their power over someone else will end in failure - either all will make the Monolith, or special forces.

R
Rainbow_user 24.07.20

Stalkers to the dump!Traders on the chain!The whole business with the artifacts under control!
Yes, this will be the time when the Zone will disappear free. What next? That will you do work. Of course, croak.

And while the odd one is not added.
I'm not surprised.

PS I'm sick of your bigotry and naive optimism.

K
Karnefis 24.07.20

Nick Zotov Bandit
You would go to be treated, you see, and friends would have found the real and not imaginary which from Durkee...ie from custody escaped! By the way, you have probably looked all over for the nurses, well, that is all intelligence agencies!

w

Rainbow_user
Hey,Cactus!

R
Rainbow_user 24.07.20

Konnor
Um... Hey.

T
Tig_er 24.07.20

I'm sick of your bigotry and naive optimism.

You would go to be treated, you see, and friends would have found the real and not fictional

Fiercely positive!)

w

Rainbow_user
Maybe enough to ignore me?Let the world,the cause of our conflict is far off from us.And syndrome shkoloty I had been defeated.
You would go to be treated, you see, and friends would have found the real and not fictional
+1

R
Rainbow_user 24.07.20

Konnor
At HP, I ignore you because you're already zae*al flood there. Yes, and I do not understand why you are so eager for peace?
And on account of the syndrome view.

w

Rainbow_user
Yes, because you're a good man.What about all the dirt in a PM-don't write like anyone.(Now.)

w

Friday the thirteenth,guys.=0

V
Vetal-Marine 24.07.20

Installed it on the computer the licensed version (from disk), the code is entered, played fine.
Then the comp, flew all departed. Set the new code is not valid. Writes the Serial number you Entered is incorrect or entered with a typo
It is possible again to use? And if not, then what to do?

w

Vetal-Marine
You came from took?Bought a license?