3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 24.07.20 01:27 pm

Low fps and brakes in the remaster (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)

people, why the game is so demanding I'm talking about the remastered brakes are terrible, what's the matter then?
39 Comments
Sort by:
S
SHI SHOC 24.07.20

Horse567
there are no brakes on my last day at least

H
Horse567 24.07.20

I have even on the lowest settings, terrible brakes and friezes!!!

H
Hudson 24.07.20

If you haven't noticed, there is not just the resolution teksturkami changed. This is a real remaster. There replaced absolutely everything - animation, models, lighting, added mountain effects like subsurface scattering and depth of field. This game is 2016.

A
Anomel Suna 24.07.20

Horse567
Characteristics of a computer? The minimum suitable?

H
Horse567 24.07.20

Enamel Suna
Yes, look in the profile, so he Is Infinite Warfare on ultra.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 24.07.20

Horse567
Have collected a few tips that can help:
Spoilers sitting now reading, there are difficulties. Overall, the guys say that after changing settings you need to restart the game.:
After changing the settings you need to restart the game,and will be all about. a Game with cache and shadow very loads of the GPU and behaves strangely. I had because of the shadows and raising the ssa from X2 to X4 - a hard drawdown.After restarting,the brakes were gone, the settings have not changed and everything was OK" - Keanu R.
Some present a glitch - video card is not working 100% recommended, after changing the settings restart the PC
Ideas from here:
1)--- to update the driver
2) don't know how it works, but changing visualization in standard resolution to off and back to on, logs lost...funny
3) note: do not plug in the graphics settings Fill memory will misiti every 5 seconds.
4) advice for owners of 2GB and 4GB graphics cards generation not below the HD7700 and GTX 750 not crank up everything to maximum IS 4K TEXTURES AND IT EATS 9ГБ VRAM BUT IF ITS NOT THEN 12GB OPERATIVES SCORES. For the comfort and cuts down SSAO resolution set to 100%.
P. S. M. Victor I thought it was I have a strange computer that pulls Infinite on high\ultra. And remastered brakes on the minimum salary.
Myself want to wait, there will be amendments to the game.
Always a pleasure, especially if any of that will help.

-
-Alex83- 24.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
Useful tips,thanks:)

-
-Alex83- 24.07.20

Horse567
one answer-we need the PATCHES! I have a 6700k i7 ,GTX 1070 ,16GB operatives and remaster it on black. In any settings. So expect patches and I do not think that one

-
-Alex83- 24.07.20

Hudsоn
and th????? One hell, the dialogue is clearly not 2016. Hands grow from ass developers. I have 1 BATTLEFIELD on ultra just flies,stable 60 fps and the graphics there are much better,especially when included 12dirict x

A
Anomel Suna 24.07.20

-Alex83 wrote:
but there is a lot better,especially when included 12dirict x
-Alex83-
API can not affect the schedule. Exactly. So catersto not passed.

Merged

-
-Alex83- 24.07.20

Enamel Suna
and now the same thing only in Russian and not Albanian

A
Anomel Suna 24.07.20

-Alex83-
I, unlike you, wrote in the Russian language. But since you did not come up the first time, I repeat: the API (though DirectX 11, at least 12) could not affect the schedule. Performance - Yes, graphics no. The only exception is the lack of support for some technologies the old API. Here are all the technologies used in BF1 and supports DX 11 and DX 12. The result: you could not see the difference in the picture. High - under the influence of auto-suggestion.

V
Vinni-Pukh 24.07.20

Don't understand, fps sags up to 30 frames. The setting kills fps so ?
Card gtx 1080

k
kreslodesantnik 24.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
On my GTX1070 it even from the power saving mode not coming out) I Play on high in 1080p and 60fps sincom. But the load between levels is acting weird. In the original, while there was a movie, the game was to start. Here the movie is already long over, and the level all over.

k
k0rben 24.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
there is a setting love it- that it should be off...)

s
saa0891 24.07.20

Vinni-Pukh wrote:
The setting kills fps so ?
Card gtx 1080
Presumably krivorukost developers.

S
SanSanZ 24.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
Not only you, it's many settings will not help

V
Vinni-Pukh 24.07.20

SanSanZ
I restart saves

D
DreamEagle 24.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
Buy the console and everything will be okay

A
Anomel Suna 24.07.20

-Alex83-
Boy, you're drained. And now trying to change the subject to not look like a complete idiot. And you yourself are by the way very much palishsya:
1) the Abundance of all question marks, and quotation marks suggests that the person is nervous or he is burning... but he is trying to hide it
2) a Recurring joke about the Albanian language - a sign of stupidity and lack of imagination. Common among schoolchildren
By the way, I am sure that not a single word of Albanian language you've never heard of.
3)the offense is questionable when the arguments were over...
4) in another Attempt to prove his innocence in a dispute about DirectX... and another fail. You have the abbreviation spelled wrong (drtx? The correct abbreviation - DX).

If you want to try to drain me, please PM. There you will be able palagonite and Poonsawat me all you want