3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 24.07.20 01:27 pm

Low fps and brakes in the remaster (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)

people, why the game is so demanding I'm talking about the remastered brakes are terrible, what's the matter then?
39 Comments
Sort by:
W
WWQ 24.07.20

Horse567
okay, 50-65 fps... when 10240х4320 , perhaps the problem is not in the game , and in the gland)
Спойлерhttp://pix.playground.ru/other/2044170/
http://pix.playground.ru/other/2044173/

H
Horse567 24.07.20

it is not possible to play even on low settings, what do I anyone have any problems yet???

H
Horse567 24.07.20

WWQ
but you do that of course, where I to you!!!

A
AlexTech0x 24.07.20

nothing seems to be stirred up developed... optimization is, even on GT630

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

Horse567
20 minutes ago finished the passage use. Settings almost everything in ultra (in the menu called ADVANCED), including textures. Another tweak of rezolyushn Dr 120% for clarity. Exhibited Lok at 60 frames (in RV) is, in principle, almost the entire game 60 kept, although there were sometimes moments when the frequency falls, but they were not good.

A
Anomel Suna 24.07.20

Horse567
Characteristics of a computer?

v
vitalik76 24.07.20

Call of Duty Remastered same problem was in Batman Arkam Knight and Assasins Creed Unity. It's just the curve of console port, which is on a PC probably using an emulator to the PS4 works. And performance issues in General are not sky-high level graphics (worse than in battle 1).

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 24.07.20

Yes, gtx 1080 and i7-4790k, 1920x1080, the same places in a row game. Oddly enough in the mission of the Eclipse, which at the beginning was walking on the water, probably because of it, the game dipped to 21. And so the most 112/166, secondary 72/82. The game eats up 6 GB of memory and 2-4 GB of RAM. Setting on high, except, I do not remember, like SSAO x4. wanted to try to put more, but repak from hatab flew, and yesterday, the mission got the bug where the Price did not want to kick in the door (pereproshel, norms).
Oh, and wanted to wait, but did not survive.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 24.07.20

Optimization I liked it even more than I hoped for! Settings all on high/extreme. Resolution 5K, but it is possible and more to put. Just the difference will not see. Fps from 60 and above. Of course, if you disable SLI, all is not so rosy look))))

b
bazilews 24.07.20

Well the game works,optimization of a chic Repack by Xatab.

S
Ser777 24.07.20

Some of the top systems drawdown fps to 10-15 often happens,found the Board you need to put this Pak DirectХ
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109 not afraid it from the official Microsoft website,just need it to put some help.Although I initially problems with subsidence fiction.If not help then I don't know...And optimization in a new and the remaster is EXCELLENT!

b
bazilews 24.07.20

Here's to Black Ops Remastered did.She's my favorite from CoD.

J
JON1212 24.07.20

Hello how to play multiplayer ?or without infinity varfar not ?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 24.07.20

JON1212
Welcome. call of duty warfare infinite and remastered, it is considered one game. How would you not cool, you're buying two games, or rather pay at the same time, and the second to get a gift, it is not sold separately. And the licensed version of the game, of course, multiplayer will work. As for piratok, Yes split the two games, BUT the multiplayer does not work (well, it's pirates), some Repack it is cut out as superfluous.

Lupes
Ie you, the players - And someone going, not a player? for a flock of sheep that gets picked up ANYTHING - why so? I would recommend to answer for themselves.
Well don't do that. Call of Duty Remastered came out quite good, there are small technical details, which , if desired, be remedied, the rest depends on the iron, and it of course requires a better than the original. It is a gift to the main game, free, well designed. Moreover, it is without denove, thanks. Many wanted to reprint, and I'm one of them.

A
Abarmot90 24.07.20

KRASNODEREVTSHIK
Fully all written agree. I have the same problem. Don't know how to solve it

G
GeRR_Praetorian 24.07.20

Optimisation not great or awesome - IT is JUST a MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the best optimized games many years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

R
RAZIEL_ 24.07.20

Vinni-Pukh wrote:
Don't understand, fps sags up to 30 frames. The setting kills fps so ?
Card gtx 1080
Maybe the miner got a rap sheet.

c
cormack15 19.08.21

Damn, I've played this game, when I looked in front, I was as if in slowo. I set myself if the remastered of the first modern warfar is so buggy, then in call of duty modern warfar 2 it will probably be even worse since this game of 2020

V
Vostretsov2021 03.11.21

VOVAN WOLFovich
I have i3-3217u 1.8GHz operatives 6 and video card for 1 GB