3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir169 24.07.20 01:32 pm

Issues related to the passing game. (Just Cause)

How to destroy all the rocket parts? I blew up only 21 out of 25. Some cars and parts are not visible.
98 Comments
Sort by:
a
anabolig 24.07.20

I'm on a mission with warheads in the hangar vaschsche don't want to explode, the train does not go current stupid Martinet freaking out over what to do people???

s
shrekoid 24.07.20

People can't figure out how to free the lady from the police Department, it always kill? Help I am so confused!

V
Vin[C]enT 24.07.20

I have a similar problem - the mission with the train. Is video, the girl and the guy jump, you're at the controls. I have not, there is a point where to go (red star)! Downloaded the English version from the pirate Bay, installed Rusik Sergeant and nosd :(

B
B. R. A. 24.07.20

Who knows where to find the fighter from last mission?

K
Kolbaskin 24.07.20

Does anyone know where can I download a pirated version Just Cause the trainer to come on. went around all the shops, everywhere license

K
King in the world 24.07.20

How to pass the mission where you have to destroy the field?

K

Well! Someone will respond?

K

Kolbaskin Why do you pirate?

K
Kolbaskin 24.07.20

Pirates trainer is

K

Look in stores!

K
Kolbaskin 24.07.20

Listen, I live in Kupchino and only 1 time 2 years ago I saw pirates. I Kupchino searched and found nothing. Is there any site where pirates can download it???

K

Kolbaskin May on the official website?

.pavlusha 24.07.20

people where to get the Vert of the CIA? once I got it, I almost flew, and no longer can cause.

K
Kolbaskin 24.07.20

Does anyone know where to get jet plane in the last mission. He was pomoymu some blue.

A
ADS TIMA ADS 24.07.20

People at me such problem, my train does not leave from the hangar but I go there himself with all raketnitsa destroy but only 21 of the 25 because the carriage 3, and 4 generally do not)). then there's the sort of thing I play through a LAN downloaded there is just a folder with play or install anything, so I can't put the English version what do I do???

d
dimonchikkk200 24.07.20

People I can't start the eng. version if I run don't need to pass the game all over again?

I
Ilya Mechennyy ST. 24.07.20

Kolbaskin
20.10.08 20:44 does anyone know where to get jet plane in the last mission. He was pomoymu some blue.
-------I don't remember exactly, but on the basis of the military near a small town, there is still the armored car with rocket launcher, he is blue like this.

A
AlSar 24.07.20

димончиккк200
no, you can continue the game

Ilya Labeled ST.
like in the last mission anywhere else, but there are similar fighters

V
Vampiressa92 24.07.20

Sooooo I hope that even one thread follows the subject.
Can anyone throw .exe file as mentioned above, the mission with the train nepashet because of him..and I soooo want to play the game >,..,

a
aangg 24.07.20

how to open a harpoon