3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Winter Soldier 24.07.20 01:38 pm

Gotham (TV series)

how do you like the first series,for me it's a good start, the series has a future !?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 24.07.20

No one else probably would not even see except you )
I personally don't like the actress that took on the role of a cat, and this is one of the key characters, so alas...

N
NightHawkreal 24.07.20

The penguin already predicting a new Ledger.

w
wife Cheshire Cat 24.07.20

A very fresh approach. The series has me captured from the first minute. Interesting to guess each new child, what kind of villain he will grow up and why. Little cat and poison ivy are especially charming.

A
AR3E 24.07.20

It just feels forced and predictable.

R
Reverrius 24.07.20

The overall impression from the first season mixed, of all expectations, he was unfortunately not justified.
The penguin and the Riddler turned out colorful, crime bosses, Falcone and Moroni is also good. But the villains, who were allocated one or two series (like Joker, Scarecrow, etc.) not impressed, Puppeteer is also expected to see another (the actor his image is not appropriate, IMHO). Regarding the Goodies, the Gordon and bullock, and Bruce with Alfred - no complaints.
Regarding the finale, I can say that places looked balagana, is absurd. At one point some Max Payne even included. In the second season I would like to see more attention to other villains of Gotham and not just one or two series and constant secondary roles.
In the end, I cannot recommend this series to every fan of the universe Batman, but if you are familiar with the setting and have a positive attitude to crime serials, I can give him a chance.
6/10

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.07.20

Watched the whole thing. It turned out well, the show turned out normal. DC universe is another good show with the Arrow and the Flash )

A
ALtPTO12 24.07.20

Arrow and the Flash TV series is excellent,and Gotham is so-so lover

S
San4ello83 24.07.20

ALtPTO12
The normal series.Arrow and flash is so-so.Arrow so generally each series of the monotony.

A
ALtPTO12 24.07.20

San4ello83
I do not like five episodes was enough for me to make sure that a show about nothing even though I'm a fan of Batman. The arrow is 100 times better than the Gotham in addition to the 4th season,the flash even more so,daredevil is also generally better than almost all of Gotham

S
Snova_na_PG 24.07.20

Overall, not bad. Going, though not ideal. Yesterday started watching the third season.

a
a.kornolov 24.07.20

Good, dark and atmospheric game, plus the plot is well constructed - I sit in suspense waiting for what happens next.