3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big Smoke 24.07.20 01:45 pm

Manhunt 2 (Manhunt)

Here http://www.rockstargames.com/manhunt2/ Oh I hope on PC too.
260 Comments
Sort by:
E
EROY 24.07.20

In its yesterday's press release, Rockstar Games has announced that for the summer 2007 planned output continue Manhunt game - Manhunt 2. If you still have not played this magnificent game: Manhunt – the most brutal and bloody game in the history of gaming industry. The main character is sentenced to death, but hell, in which he got after the lethal injection was worse than his most terrible nightmares. A Director, to communicate with him at a distance suit the hero the hunt. In the world of Manhunt, all set against him. Here the hero is not timid. Armed with a axe or butcher knife, or a skein of barbed wire, it sends opponents at the light most sophisticated methods, which are only able human imagination. All to the satisfaction of the Director, who likes to watch... the Game is a stealth action: the hero is extremely vulnerable in open battle, so he has to lurk in the shadows and wait for the moment when the victim turns his back...

In a press release founder and Executive produsser Rockstar Games Sam Houser (Sam Houser) said:

Developing Manhunt 2 we have tried to create a game that will be close to the concept of the original Manhunt. The game should be the atmosphere of chilling horror, in addition, the atmosphere of fear is supported by the use of stealth elements. The game should give a start in life for our new Studio Rockstar London to assist her in the development entrusted to the English studios, Rockstar North and Rockstar Leeds.

The game was announced for PS2, PSP and Wii, about PC version as always is not reported. P. S. Previously it was thought that the Wii is "childish" console, which won't appear serious games. Rockstar dispelled this misconception. Manhant 2 for the Wii console created by Studio Rockstar Toronto.

manhuntuncut.com

S
Screamer_ 24.07.20

hmm, pity that the PC will not work :(

G
Genoc1de 24.07.20

So 100 percent of what Manhunt will not be released on PC? Or they will take pity on us...

S
Screamer_ 24.07.20

Yes, maybe will, who knows...

G
Genoc1de 24.07.20

Hackers can try to port it...

S
Screamer_ 24.07.20

already known the plot of the game? if Yes, can lay out anyone?

E
EROY 24.07.20

Too early about the story to say

S
Screamer_ 24.07.20

why? mud game comes out in summer...

G
Genoc1de 24.07.20

The story I read on some site, don't remember the address. I don't think he will be similar to the first Manhunt. Glavgeroy will be some dumb.

M
Mr.Andersson 24.07.20

And maybe we can get the console version via some kind of emulator to run? Full any for the NES, Sega, even for PS there. Nezhto for the modern monsters of the console industry not come up with emulsion? I think if the computer is not timid, everything should be fine :)))

u
ulugbek1 24.07.20

developed (Svolochi) the penalty necessary to arrange !!!
(as in part 1 of MANHUNT)
package for starters, but not to kill. Privatisa again penalty (barbed wire or glass) and again, not to kill, but to leave to live. And so, while not developing a version for the PC
and then...
for consideration or on request ...

E
EROY 24.07.20

A reputable organization BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), engaged in the evaluation as movies and games banned from sale in the UK one of the most violent action games in the world called Manhunt 2. It is worth noting that this is the first case already since 1997, the year when the BBFC banned a racing game Carmageddon.
Director of the BBFC, David Cooke (David Cooke), commented this decision as follows: "Prohibition of sales of someone's job is a very serious step, which was not easy for us. We always try to cut out certain scenes, or if we are talking about games, remove them from the content which is against our rules. In the case of Manhunt 2 this has not been possible due to the fact that throughout the game the developers encourage the Commission of a gamer killings particularly cruel and sadistic ways. This game will harm not only children but also adults, so we could not give it even a rating of "18" that four years ago received the first part".
Recall that in all other countries where (so far) the game is not banned, Manhunt 2 will be on sale the 10th of July. Target platforms: PSP, PS2 and Nintendo Wii.

The poor man can't play the game...

111111112222222222 24.07.20

MANHANT cool game. By the way I'm in the list of platforms invisible X BOX 360 why ? :( .
I'm not happy .

Yes, remember even if it will be released on the old engine lishby out !

M
Mimik 24.07.20

but if on the computer and come out, you will probably like Resident Evil 4 sucks worse than running which I have not met with degraded graphics...

2 Mimik
Buy GAMA PAD will help !!!

And MANHANT I and X Box 360 will be able to play

M
Moc1k 24.07.20

I buy PSP for him)

u
ulugbek1 24.07.20

news

After the game Manhunt 2 from Rockstar Games, banned in Britain for excessive brutality in the US received a rating of Adults Only (adults only), employees in the U.S. offices of Sony and Nintendo announced a ban on the publication of this game for their PlayStation 2, PSP and Wii. Thus, the release of the continuation of the hit 2004 was under threat, as Manhunt 2 was supposed to come out only on these three platforms, reports Bit-Tech.
Representatives of Sony and Nintendo, explained his action by the fact that the product with the rating of AO is not the place for their consoles. It is worth noting that if Sony for this position is new, then Nintendo's long-held policy of non-violent games, Orient their consoles for the widest audience.

If other divisions of Nintendo and SCE decide to refuse Manhunt 2 (which is likely to happen), game developers will have to either completely abandon the project or make it less cruel (which, given the specifics of Manhunt is not possible) or to spend additional resources and time to create a version of Manhunt 2 for the PC.

very interested getting RSG developed the toy, and in the end everyone went back on their word, the main thing that they the project was not closed and completed it once on PC.
ohhh how I dream about it and she immediately (like a thread, that is not real) appeared on prelavkah shops of my city. oooo when it will be

E
EROY 24.07.20

And to go and had something 10.07.07...