3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lukash_Kirill 24.07.20 09:22 pm

Very strong semilunate textures (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

all settings are on max, and even is smoothing is the latest which is in the game.I watched the passing game texture were the norm, who knows what happened?(and all the textures are completely blurry even all sorts of other objects)

10 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 24.07.20

Cyril Kobychev
Lower quality textures.

Z

Nvidia 720m, Intel Pentium 2117u 1.80 Ghz 4gb ram Windows 10 64bit
Everything fell into place.

v
vitalik76 24.07.20

The problem is that the configuration of the textures in the game setting purely nominal. Just if he was not raised a howl of gamers, they say as well, it's PC must be a point. Here it is and left for compatibility with previous versions of. In reality, the game sets the texture quality automatically based on the capabilities of computer hardware and the player can intervene. If the textures are bad for maximum configuration, the computer is rather weak, or the game thinks so.

For my by today's standards is not the best GeForce 780 automatically offered medium quality textures. Can't say that they were bad. Just the game engine is hopelessly outdated and try to squeeze an extra 5% due to the need to have a computer of unprecedented power, this is definitely a dead end. However for the sake of interest you can try to change the card on GeForce 1080. If in this situation the game I will not offer automatic settings on ultra, the problem is definitely not in the computer.

L
Lukash_Kirill 24.07.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
tried no result

L
Lukash_Kirill 24.07.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
old information I forgot to update

a
atmaROZ 24.07.20

Cyril Kobychev
Don't know the cause of the soap?
I claim the chart is not there in this game, it is a quality portrayal of certain objects, items, weapons.

L
Lukash_Kirill 24.07.20

атмаROZ.
figured it out the game does not allow me to put the settings that I want,if I put everything on ultra I have, the textures are soap,if I change the settings between medium-high the game shows norms texture(but sometimes on the ship retribution I have not progruzhat textures and I see soap it's sad but after a few minutes the soap is already present)

Z

Cyril Kobychev
The computer is unable to cope with the game and the game to maintain a normal frame rate cuts to elementary.

W
WANTED174 24.07.20

Disable the buffered shadows. They consume too much VRAM.

N
Nikita237 24.07.20

Cyril Kobychev
Turn off buffering, shadows medium, and try ultra textures