3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
space2211 24.07.20 09:24 pm

Not absorbed the souls of dragons. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

After completing the add-on Dragonborn came back to Skyrim, I decided to pass an additional task: Find the source of the power in the place called Skeletal comb, killed the dragon, simple, after not absorbed his soul, long time sitting in the forums looking for the cause, but never found, he decided to run for dragon peaks, in General, killed two simple dragon whose soul is not absorbed, and one of the oldest of the dragon whose soul was absorbed, here, had absorbed all the souls of any power of the dragons. I have 39 level. Don't understand as it should be or is it a bug? Please help.
23 Comments
Sort by:
1TvoyBatya1 24.07.20

this is a bug,snickering domokun, the current now marble dragons give

I
IDarkaxeI 24.07.20

space2211
it is, at high levels, dragons are not absorbed. Or those who have respawners in the tombs of the slain dragons. This is normal. Such usually do not pay attention. Much more interesting when you come into the house, and your head flies in the dishes or in the forest, the bear falls on his head

s
space2211 24.07.20

And that is just leave? Well would not have absorbed the souls of already dead dragons, or in open places even in the new is not absorbed

S
Sprintin 24.07.20

space2211
look at Google, this happened before and the solution was!
for the regular version look.

R
Ryazancev 24.07.20

IDarkaxeI
So the bears are not falling and kitchenware in the face didn't need to put a limit of 60 frames. I turned off vertical sync and put the lock in 60 FPS. All the glitches are gone.

s
space2211 24.07.20

I'm all Internet searched, and found nothing that could help me, maybe then you tell me, what can I do to help?

g
gmh4589 24.07.20

space2211
And in the inventory of souls of dragons how much? Sometimes it happens that after a certain amount they no longer absorbed.

s
space2211 24.07.20

In the inventory is less than 10.

K
Klingin 24.07.20

I don't believe that people still play Skyrim with sincere in this belief. Whether the Witcher is not, it probably is, if you do not know what else. But Skyrim the game is boring, it is the weakest in the line of elder scrolls. I am after her to buy the trail. the game will not only download and watch any good if I did.

Z
ZONE93 24.07.20

Klingin
as a guess, you're a psychic direct.

K
Klingin 24.07.20

ZONE93
what is there to wonder something, I was playing Skyrim. Well, he of course, I spent 200 hours, but no more. I didn't even finish the game! Because it was terribly boring, not interesting, flat and does nothing lured. Throughout the game there was a feeling that too little butter smeared over too vast a piece of bread. ... Little content in the game, little content. Plus, these randomly-generadas quests have always the same type - well, it kapets simple.

Yes, there is quests in the game themselves stupid. Here 70% of all side quests - go/get. The remaining 30% go kill. That's how I remember right now, I went into riften where the thieves Guild, and there began quests to gain. After 5 minutes, my whole journal was inscribed with bring so-and-so-so, get so-so-and-so, etc. by analogy. SO sick of these pobelochnye quests, I'm already doing. What-thread interesting quests in Skyrim there at all?! I hesitated to wander here and there to bring one fire salt, another amulet, the third healing potion, the fourth some sort of record, fifth some soul gems, sixth some herbs, the seventh a book.....

My God, now the whole game you do that to keep someone with something to drag. Every time when you take the quest, and know here right now one hundred pounds sent me to bring something. And really. Bring some mammoth Tusk, bring cheese, bring the iron to bring the teeth of the ice of ghosts, bring some flowers, to bring some kind of helmet.... And the whole game is the quests, without stopping. For example in oblivion, for reference, all the quests were generally at each other are not similar, there is no one like the quest itself, where all the quests were UNIQUE, and entertained you, and not tired of its uniformity.

s
space2211 24.07.20

НKlingin
You know, often when you take side quests, they turn into very large, long quest, you play delve into the atmosphere in the process, reading notes, playing puzzles, find interesting stuff and theft, the world of Skyrim, a lot of unknown and interesting places. Plus there are add-ons and many mods that add to the game. As for me, so OK very atmospheric and exciting.

R
Radon_X 24.07.20

Skyrim I haven't played, but the game is still on the hard drive.
Reading on the page PG has decided to help, because faced with this problem when the Dragonborn couldn't absorb the souls of dragons, there is one solution on the NEXUS page or website TES All, look for the Mod ( Absorb DRAGON SOULS Spell ) this spell is a nice game. )
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31909/?

Description:
If the dragon was killed, but his soul is not absorbed, use this spell.
When the game begin you will get new talent.
Requirements:
Skyrim V1.8.151.0.7 or later.

R
Radon_X 24.07.20

s
space2211 24.07.20

Finally, thank you very much, really helped)

K
Klingin 24.07.20

space2211
come on, give me a dozen quests in Skyrim, which will eventually turn into a big long quests. I no I can not remember. And puzzles can not remember where they are there in Skyrim, where? And what is theft, what kind of interesting things? You specifically say, I told you about the same type of quests, even forgot to mention how a lot of you there HONEY all are! Just toss whole boxes. Eggs KORUS need someone! Chitin KORUS! Swords any fucking need someone! You have the whole game running around as a courier and deliver packages to their customers, it's not a game never, is the work of some kind, which nothing but discouragement and fatigue does not deliver. Is 2011 you're STILL INTERESTED of this crap do?!

s
space2211 24.07.20

I can't remember the exact names of these quests, but believe me, they certainly more than 10 that's for sure. Can be sure, we have different gaming tastes, or am I just stupid not to compare the game.

K
Klingin 24.07.20

space2211
Yes, you even describe to them what to do, where they result in what sort of large and long lasting quests. But then I do not understand what you're saying. Come on, said A, say B.

K
Klingin 24.07.20

space2211
and about theft, and about puzzles and about the interesting things I write, what, where, how and so-forth. I don't understand what you're writing about! You praise the game but can't anything specific to write, what where and when. For example, that this thing is very interesting, because-so, so-and here's something.. AND THAT'S ALL. You know how to talk? In fact ie? Write the specifics!

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

Klingin
Who fan, he will understand, and who plays games only to have them go through and delete is not a fan and not even a fan. With such it is silly to argue they don't understand.