3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salvador666 22.10.19 11:16 am

Impressions from the DLC \"heart of Stone\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Took out the DLC!!! Can share impressions))

From the moderator:
The only topic experience! Any questions or technical problems. There is a specific sub-forums.
117 Comments
Sort by:
D
DayPsycho 22.10.19

Was not until the end, BUT! already freak this DLC! The second desire lapped with stories GTA 5 ))) Kapets!! These jokes and phrases are stupid sick! The dialogues are annoying! The locations of the new Geralt disappears, disappears, buggy! Have to reboot! Zadolbali the choice of answers will have no affect anyway! No money for quests give miser!!! Laid Geralt too tired! Suck stories and jokes of the thumb! IMHO! Damn it! Experiences like this. But pass!

N
Nerti 22.10.19

A worthy addition, the plot is not trite, especially the wedding quest.
Some experts write here what from what game/movie loggerheads, now, guys, most solvent audience no time to go all games and needless to sticky this garbage, respectively, no matter what the idea was lapped: it is IMPORTANT how it is implemented, it is IMPORTANT to get a quality interesting product.

G
GyJIeBeR 22.10.19

11 out of 10
DLS are worth the money 150%
350R for 10-15 hours rules(right now for the money stuff to sell, EA, yubiki, Konami (clothing for women and horse 70R and 450 R for 5 pixel image.)) lying for 10-15 hours of delightful tasks. Characters, voice acting, everything is fine. The characters feel real. (Shani, Witold. etc.) Wedding.
someone's conversations boring and long thought , you do not Witcher 3 should play. And to finish school!.
If you do not take the rose that will change ? Come to the meeting place, roses gone, which means One can't kill a brave Cossack. This option is laid out there?

D
Dzhoel Miller 22.10.19

A delightful addition to have never regretted that I bought:) For me it is the addition in the story a bit even surpasses the original game......

S
Stomatorg 22.10.19

Very cool addition! When passed and the credits began to feel a little sad.)))

s
seregaL 22.10.19

Oh God, I already forgot what the Add in the usual sense of the word, in recent years, we are fed shit in the form of the new super suits that will not give you anything or interesting additions with a weak plot to back off.
BUT after I took this quest I feel like I'm plunged into a new game with a new storyline, the story is even more interesting than the main one. The characters are not empty for show, and with its own character, interesting moments etc etc. Addition is to the last penny of their money!

Now the question is, why are we used to giving us shit in DLCшных clippings from the game, and no good post game content as this Supplement?

M
Mercurionio 22.10.19

Addition divine. 11 wizards 10. Even better than the original story. Bosses liked EVERYTHING, especially the magician and the last. Gunther so all surprised. And mission...... mmmm, lyubota. All original, nothing like in the regular game, and Yes in other games is rare. And Shani.... Oh. Even more like Triss (I'm only trying to work with her in the original)

Y
Ya Betmen 22.10.19

Spoiler
And here's another reason to make sure the excellent team of CD Project RED. As a fan of the game series the Witcher, I just could not write heart of Stone without attention.
Spoiler

Do not often come supplements that can compete with the main game and certainly not often come to play. Developers no where screwed up, nothing has worsened, but only made some minor changes. Of course, the most important changes in the gameplay were rune stones. Now the game has a rune master who can enchant our weapons and armor. Game Quint got new decks of cards, on Bulletin boards, new orders, the card got even a small amount of unexplored places, meet old friends , and a storyline with quests still brings a lot of pleasure from passing the Supplement.
Spoiler

Will not forget to mention the interesting fights with new bosses (would recommend to pass on the complexity of Pain and Suffering). Liked the Butler and Toad, don't even hesitate to say that they are interesting nearly all riders the Wild Hunt. It is more correct to say here, the bosses add-on heart of Stone more original than bosses from the main story of the Witcher 3. All of the additions do not expect always something terribly interesting and exciting, but the poles managed to do it. They again show how cool they can come up with a great, worked out and memorable the main quests. Playing in the heart of Stone you're preaching to story telling in the Supplement. You re trying to make a difficult choice between sympathy for the hero quest (the customer) or the fault it all happened to him trouble, and trying to choose the death of a stranger or his salvation, to be kind and honest, or brutal and cold-blooded.
Spoiler

Just like in the original height, whether the location (from the village where the wedding, to the Gothic style of the castle Alegrado), music, or characters. Definitely such a beautiful and worthwhile addition comes not often, and I was once again pleased with the fact that CD Project RED presented to the public.

F
FoxyFox18 22.10.19

Great DLC there are small bugs like suddenly polysevshy girls and women, but in General, good plot, excellent graphics , CD Project Red navysote !

c
choa 22.10.19

Passed the subject. The realization is perfect, but the story IMO seemed boring and overly mystical. Gunther this is neither here nor there britnety out what could face with a spoon sticking and the Wild Hunt and Imperiju and CRIS and Avalanche immediately put together. And let the above three characters are awesome, but they are not immortal, unlike the same atmanagara. On the other hand Gunter all the time - can stop time and stuff, but don't know where is CRIS...

Yaschitayu that in the Witcher do not need to put characters who are technically stronger than the Hunting. It makes the storyline what is wrong, unrealistic. Hunting, Emmerich damn.... the true evil is what the fuck BILL O'dim. There it is che, Mikhalych!

Z
Zhenya Ovechkin 22.10.19

Passed the stone heart, and wanted to start a new game + to run with a jacket school snake and a magical blade given to me at the end of DLS. Anything for a new game + need to save it after finishing the main game. And conservation of stone hearts don't fit. Tell me, then no way to start a new game + after completing the DLS? Or there is the option of some sort?

S
Student-9606 22.10.19

Initially thought to take the SUPPLEMENT immediately or take 2 then(in the spring) at a discount, but then still could not resist and took! About the impressions he can talk endlessly, spent the money did not regret, but did not expect that they will spend in vain! It was like a DELICIOUS PIECE of CAKE!

s
saa0891 22.10.19

DLC came a very cool,interesting quests,an auction is generally great,it's in my memory, the first RPG where we are given the opportunity,a robbery, a wedding,made just gorgeous,a meeting with Shani,the spirit which is infused into the body of Geralt and doing different jokes,all of it done just fine,but still adds a spoonful of tar in this barrel of honey.

What I didn't like.
When just starting the DLC after certain events you get on the ship,and I'm very happy that we get to a completely new location,because everything points that way,will be a completely new design,style,there will be many new enemies,but in the end we find ourselves again in the place where he was.
New enemies hardly did,except for Bosses and a couple of updated versions of old monsters,spiders, and boars,well, why not add many new,interesting monsters,since I did a new location.
Additional quests are also not very happy places to explore as in the original game is limited in the best cases a couple of rooms and then a chest,that would make a really interesting, multi-level labyrinth with a bunch of riddles and traps and not talking,and it's very sad.

The last boss is also very upsetting (but the battle with the counterpart Algirdas pleased),I thought we were still going to fight a really interesting enemy,in the end, everything is limited only by the fact that we need to reach a certain point.

All in all, it was a very interesting addition.

I hope that the next DLC we will have all the same new, interesting,unusual locations,there will be many new enemies and bosses.

S
Sergey 82 22.10.19

Finished heart of Stone on ng +. Overall liked it, but there are also disadvantages. Two great steel sword is not modified graphically. A relic of the Order of the flaming rose hangs on the back without a sheath, and relic video of Ophir's sword (made by drawing purchased from a dealer), partially emerges through the wrong scabbard.
Pleased quest with the third wish Algirdas. Then the elements of horror, and an interesting battle with strong opponents, and the dilemma in the end... All in the best traditions! The same interesting quest with the wedding. And here is the final mission of the DLC was not too impressed. Without further spoilers, I will say that the job consists of feverish throwing on the location... the Difficulty is artificial, and the number of attempts, a lot depends on your ability to fight, or to guess riddles...

y
yasava 22.10.19

Very zdorovskoe first addition! Quest in horror house of Algirdas - ze best! Game for 7 months is on the computer and deleted will not be long :)) Here for these games and for this attitude to the players and to PC-schnick in particular, it is not a pity to give money!

Converted a couple of screenshots
Spoiler

_
__DOC__ 22.10.19

A chic addition.That's effort,I bow to CDPR!

k
konstantyn545 22.10.19

A great addition,but like the whole game.Impressed!

P
Phantom2014 22.10.19

CD Projekt RED continues to impress . Heart of stone a perfect complement with vivid, memorable moments.

B
BH_ 22.10.19

Aerobatics from the developers. An example to all of how to do DLS

M
Molarky24 22.10.19

DLC divine, +15 hours of pleasant pastime secure+ pleasant surprise I will not spoil!