3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salvador666 22.10.19 11:16 am

Impressions from the DLC \"heart of Stone\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Took out the DLC!!! Can share impressions))

From the moderator:
The only topic experience! Any questions or technical problems. There is a specific sub-forums.
117 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paulko 22.10.19

Guys tell me how to start a Supplement, bought, installed, but in the task list did not appear

A
ALEKSEY KATYuZhANSKIY 22.10.19

Heart of stone a little bit gloomy ,but it is obvious that the script and story of this app.This wedding Shani and several discharge magnitudes atmosphere.Although it is a pity that the main character for all time once it was.

S
Sergey067 22.10.19

It turns out the idea of a Supplement is based on the movie What dreams may come ( the role of the GL - R. Williams). Only in addition the film is turned over (so that seemed a solid copy-paste) and wove the Witcher (Geralt) into it.

W
Wulfdor 22.10.19

passed a stone of the heart, great addition, very tragic that some bad feeling remained, sorry for the side quests a little more precisely, almost no
Yes, and the plot is quite linear, and the minimum variability only affects the dialogs and nothing special does not
little details, really.
the whole story can be found only by choosing specific actions and nothing else, no ability to look at events from a different angle.
a strange sense of powerlessness in the story.
something is going on, the characters decide something, and Geralt just put up with what is happening and consequences without the ability to influence and to change something.
only at the end of the end is given the opportunity to make an impact, but it is a choice to give up before the finish line or to go to the end. As well as in the quest about the murder of the king of Rodovid.
it's like a choice to do the quest or abandon it.
what can be done in 2 output on the game.
it's an amazing, tragic story gives you shivers and buries itself in the soul, but affect the player on what can not though this kind of roleplay and just watching, performing essentially the role of errand boy, and from time to time choosing the replica that only affect the response of the replica. Sad, very sad.

And this is the ointment a fly in the ointment.

Iris is just lovely, like the third wish, very sorry that it happened and very sorry that we are not allowed to change anything.

To be honest, in the end after all that I learned and have already done it to not care about the fate of Olgerd. On the one hand it only can be saved, and on the other do I need? Even though I was saved, but the joy of this is not have received rather a little dulled the bitterness of sadness.

And of course the main disadvantage of DLS - with the original game it is in no way connected, just completely dismissed the story with its characters. That's why I don't like DLS for RPGs.

V
Vaselinski 22.10.19

Wulfdor

Dialogue with osimira appears! :) about his adventures to Mademoiselle

K
Kantarella 22.10.19

As for me , this Supplement is much better Blood and Wine . Much. This mystique , atmosphere , dark , uh ... heart of Stone is something with something! It is a pity that it is not so big ..

m
maikoff13 22.10.19

I also thought that heart of Stone has largely turned out better than KIV...
Take, for example, bosses... I personally each really boring and memorable, in contrast to the same DLS Blood and Wine...
The plot hooked at times more, at least remember all the sufferings of iris...
Well, on the edge of the ... Master Mirror)

T
Toupeaul 22.10.19

About'of DIMM one of the best characters In a-3 in General, and catches already at the tavern in the white garden. Probably in the next passage will allow him to incinerate Von Mereka. In General, addition chic and dark and bright at the same time. One wedding is worth something! Even as a lover of Russian history like the names. Algirdas, kęstutis, Witold... the Names common in the Russian-Lithuanian Principality.
But to compare the COP with KIV, I still wouldn't, because they are very different and each good in their own way.
PS I think to go better as soon as appears the first task, and not after the main story.

N
Nina1988 22.10.19

Gorgeous additions! And the music !! Uhh! Sorry told that it is less than CROs and wine.

S
SedmanR 22.10.19

A chic addition, but short.

A
Angelo4ekT 22.10.19

I don't know how someone without cheats passed of Ophir mage (when running away from the ship) - if a toad with difficulty, but soaked himself, the protection of the magician was enticed by one or two, soaked - but the magician wets a little Smack one fireball from a distance!, and beat him on the strip is not reduced even a little. Went through it in God mode cheat, and stupid beat half an hour like a pear now wants to play in is your chic DLS disappeared. Cheat it ! (LVL 35) Or some kind of thing against the mage is, or for him to go on 50+ LVL - that's how HONEST you killed him - cheating mage ?!!.. no bullshit !..

O
OldLis 22.10.19

Angelo4ekT
No cheating. Honestly - rolled bun on the beach and shmalyaet bombs. Until he bombs ofigevali, ran up to him and managed to strike, until you move. In principle, the first time easily killed that mage. With great horror I remember the Keymaker - five times was killed before he caught the rhythm of his battle and adapted with a combination of shock and Oborotov.

V
Vaselinski 22.10.19

Angelo4ekT
From the roach and beat swordsmen, then as the magician left, hit the rapids......and by the way, you can just run them without touching.....the game and this opportunity gives you if it is difficult.

K
Key Ovald 22.10.19

- I'll tell you this: be careful what you wish for, because they can be executed. And then you're going to butt with the consequences.
Algirdas background Merek

- I'm honest. I give people only what they want. If they want things unworthy, so just because that is their rotten nature.
Gunther O'Dim

Having read this review you agree to and accept all the consequences of using me spoilers. If you want to read this review without spoilers... your wish will be heard.
Not very big and unusual for the world of the Witcher story. Because how much of a fairy tale looks like, especially with this idiocy about a heart of stone. Given some points, it looks like they literally. But even if not, then, damn it, how even the heart of stone can affect the feeling!? THAT WHERE there is feels!? The Witcher characteristic realistic (despite fantasiesthe) and a more somber reflection (heh) famous fairy tales. Well if it was just a good metaphor, but for some reason constantly talking about the stone heart in the way that he Olka feels nothing. And where did the effects of that? Such things on an empty space does not occur, it would be in the contract and be sure Gunter would not fail all ears Geralt to buzz all. But despite these logical holes...
Careful, step away from the screen of your monitor because there will now be poured out streams of honey, so that everything will stick together in a radius of five meters.
Despite the logical holes in addition, though not very big, but gorgeous. Mr. chic Mirror, annealed so that overshadows many of their fiendish counterparts. Gorgeous song (but somewhat disappoint the execution of children strange as if the breaks between the verses). Great sabelki, and then the usual dvuruchnikami already fed up, excellent in appearance (but not content) armor. An interesting new area with lots of small picturesque villages and ruins. Unnecessary rune master. :)
Great and very diverse quests. Chic humorous annealing Witold and chic at the same time change the image of Geralt, for which we can praise and voice actor - a very good job. Interesting Bank robbery almost in the spirit of movies on the topic. Mysterious and dramatic wandering around the house von Merikov.
The story is great. Like a simple idea, filling the elegant, a lot of interesting details in images and stories.
At the end of the saved Algirdas. Even suffering.
9,5/10

K
Kamerton 22.10.19

kellandro
Algirdas background Everek in the role of a hero of our time. A brave warrior in the Prime of life. People unshakable will and a brilliant mind, with refined taste. Highly values honor and duty. A real gentleman. From the first meeting cause if not the sympathy, the respect for its qualities. The story of his tragedy - a real parable that even in the most critical situation you can not lose a sober mind.

I Ah.e...
It was a joke or the author of the post down as 24 bluesanova?
Algirdas background Avarec - hero of our time, that's for sure. Hero-scum.

c
ceptey8520 16.07.20

Honestly, it's quite tedious.And if you place it after the storyline with Ian, it looks like a mockery. In fact, after the recognition of love to whomever you want, kisses, etc. to the address of the person you *(not write, to not get banned)* not needed, but still ugly, looks like a mockery of the developers.
Yet, when we dwell Witold, I was not amused and ashamed. And since it was quite long, I just start pounding head (which ruined the overall impression of the passage). Needless to say, that we are forced to make difficult decisions that will have no impact (except the final).
P. S. But still.

L
Larunn 20.01.23

For me, the concentration of horror in this DLC is much higher than in the main game ... Personally, I saved Olgerd - and I wanted him to somehow atone for what had happened, and to realize that he had lost. And I also wanted to break off Gunther. So I was satisfied with the ending.