3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamerton 22.10.19 11:21 am

Moral choices in the Blood and wine. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Did not find a similar topic, and it was strange to me.

For a start, several basic theses, from which I proceed.

1. Detlef - the criminal who killed hundreds of people, unleashed terror against the people and aggravating the vampire.
2. Sienna - conspirator, on the orders where you acted Detlef, and which are guilty in the massacre unleashed Detlef.

Both prestupniki, both guilty. My Geralt did kill people and monsters for less.

3. I play Geralt, trying the case of moral choice to choose one, which would rukovodstvuetsya Geralt.
4. Regis died for CRIS and Geralt.

And here is a contradiction.
Geralt Must Regis. Life. Regis died for him, for CRIS.
Regis needs Detlaf, and I was going for one week only save Detlaf.

And here happens to be a long night, which withdraws Detlava as a rational creature, with whom you can negotiate. And the night goes on, the more you run through the city - the more I see PIP, so you have more reasons to punish Detlef.

But you owe it to Regis. Book. In the game it is not, it is not shown, unfortunately. But if you read the books you will understand.

What choice did you and what was your reasoning? Have you ever had that choice?
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 22.10.19

To follow the advice and request of Regis, the devoted friend and the most adequate and reasonable person has ever met a witch or to go to the lair of the most powerful monsters hoping for the best ? in the Witcher, I often hung out when making a choice, but at this moment I have no questions asked. Remember even a moment when Regis saved Geralt and dandelion when they are captured and about to be executed. That night Regis gave himself for them, so Geralt owes him

A
Aloska 22.10.19

Tuning fork
Whatever you choose, in any case have to kill him.
The choice only affects the number of victims through which you pass.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.10.19

my choice vedmoka such
is the Witcher kills monsters doing if reasonable and don't bite that kills. reasonable civilized Nations the Witcher tries to cut
all of this is valid until vedmoka not appear listed some vested interests including the priority of interests above a previous installation
if vedmoka having sex or some hypothetical development that is the highest priority for him and half the Kingdom to give not mind the money and ball magic here
such is the Witcher of rivia

S
Sam_FisherPG 22.10.19

Tuning fork
You can go bloodsucker, he's just down and behaves like a youngster.

y
yar1097 22.10.19

Aloska
Detlava you can let go and not to kill, but Geralt is the worst variant of development of events.

A
Aloska 22.10.19

yar1097
Oh, my apologies.
Didn't know that.
I watched just the ending.
It is quite normal for me would be the most fair.
The woman played with fire, got game.
All happy end.
P. s the Comment from YouTube.
Best ending: Geralt is the most canonical and this bitch got her, I only wish Detlaff

A
Artur27507 22.10.19

>Give the Xian Fang.
> After her death, to kill Fang.
The ending is so-so.
But the initiator and executor of the murder - dead.

Z
ZlobnyDed 22.10.19

Ending with the death of the sisters is really heavy. Like an adult, and it's just a game, but still it was hard. Moreover, though Anne-Henriette was a flighty woman, which many feared, mourning showed that people still loved (whatever it was, the Duchy flourished). In the first pass, managed to pass on the good ending, then decided to watch the others and a little wigged out. And about the choice.. XS, I still don't know which choice would be correct. Probably the one that the player chooses

O
Oleg V 22.10.19

To me the ending of this story did not like, there is no justice... the plot is too much confusing... as I understand it Detlaf of the group of vampires that the people for the people does not hold, but rather for the animals, he does not understand them and no regrets... but for Fucks human woman ( that is, it turns almost scatological)... he talks to her, but have not learned to understand people... when it came to blackmail, he could go to Regis or Oriana for help but he had not thought of (stupid?)... and as if nothing had happened killing people (why was he sure that he will give the woman after that, and not be deceived for example?)-in General, by itself Detlev sympathy is not... however, it asks Regis...

More on the story of the Supreme vampire cannot be killed for some reason... but you can learn the truth about Oriana, but it can not kill...

Siana, too much sympathy is not-in my childhood it is not rightly expelled from the house, but it was not forced for many years to engage in banditry to plunder and kill (could to the monastery to leave)... she's screwing a vampire and set him on people and not even regret anything... when their parents died, she could try to return for good, but she chose the plot... let's say she could not have known that a vampire buddies will happen and the whole town will be destroyed but the blame for the conspiracy is with her everywhere, while she's the sister of the Emperor Imgur, therefore they both aunt homocide and when we fuck her in Dreamland, it turns out that we screw the aunt of our daughter (which again Homosassa and to hang out do not want)-something strange and messy...

Anne-Henrietta is also not a very nice person, arrogant and spoiled, after the expulsion of the sisters even tried to find her and return it (even after the death of her parents), she rules in the Palace, outside the city hosted the bandits, she couldn't get the local knights to do something-they only drank wine... as a ruler, she's not very... like a sister the same, but the bad sister is not a crime...

The fairest solution here would be to kill vampires and Sianou (or so Anna had her executed)-then there would be justice... but no... we kill a'an-we pounces Anna... do not condone the'an-she kills Anna... a'an can be justified, but it looks stupid-a city destroyed, lots of dead bodies (this is especially evident in the arena for tournaments-there's a mountain of corpses), and it is as if nothing had happened to walk the streets of this city, have any right to the throne and so on and not known what in the future (all of a sudden she Anna not forgiven and then wants to kill her?)... in General, the plot in this game is too dark, I tried to choose a good ending for lack of the ability to choose their own...

S
Sam_FisherPG 22.10.19

And what kind of morons put the cons ? Is it wise on his part to bring on Toussaint hordes of vampires and to kill innocent civilians just because he gave himself to cheat some sheep ? He's immortal, he could wait for the moment when it all settles, and then when XI'an will not wait for the reckoning and decide that the danger has passed, clap it to the full as you please without other witnesses. No, he's so smart and powerful, it is necessary to destroy the town and destroy the people, at the first meeting he showed himself and tried to attack from behind. It is a pity that it can only be killed once, and not have to do that poor, poor, deceived the poor, the scum he is and the fact hat, to take it out on others for their own stupidity will be the only rotten core.

T
Tim7472 22.10.19

Sam_FisherPG
Detlef smart, he's impulsive, and not thinking entirely like a man. This was in the beginning of the DLC says the Regis.

P
Player04 22.10.19

I had no doubts about the choice, I saved Sianna, they made up with Anna and Geralt awarded there honorary awards)) killed Detlaff and I think that did the right thing, he's a monster, how many people died in Beclere his fault? but he is beguiled this bloodsucker, Yes, XI'an is to blame, but ordinary civilians here? find Sianna suddenly find out that she lied to me, then fly away and start cutting innocent residents, med, iron logic)) Detlaff not the worst vampire I agree and it is so dangerous, that is too naive and doesn't understand people, he's like a big spoiled child in this world and it will not be better if you spare him. XI'an acted like a cunt, but she was also his reasons) Detlaff the fool that fell for it all, be called the homies vampires, at least with Regis together would still come up with something stupid to kill people on someone's orders is not output and the blackmail could last indefinitely. Yes, and about myself would have to think, purely here to place Geralt imagine yourself, you called for help, offer a bunch of awards, his home - his first real home, treat everyone with respect, instead of just killing the vampire who then massacred innocent half Bokler you so much hope, you already believe and do Anna Princess worthy, respects his people, the Principality prospers, no dwarves and elves do not burn, all live in the world, not dumb yourself would have to bring her ?) besides, it all might end for Geralt even worse, for any scaffold it is, who knows what they are capable of desperate grief wench. Detlaff certainly something I'm not guilty I do not argue, but too he has done a lot of shit that would take his side, it's not logical and not reasonable nichrome.

K
Kamerton 22.10.19

Number of story endings suggests that the writer was an idiot.
No, the side quests in the Witcher were relatively poor, but the end of the main quest in addition to Blood and Wine very pathetic story. The writer knew nothing about the moral horizon.
https://posmotre.li/%D0%9C%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%82_%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%8B%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B9

Good ending implies that the conflict of succession is not solved. And when some of XI'an's gonna kill my little sister. It is also unclear what will happen to Vannoy her bail from the court?

But it was possible to fork the ending of 5-7 options, including silent killing Sunny, for example, Detlaf to keep alive in the flask and let it regenerates 500 years.

Player04
> Detlaff certainly something I'm not guilty I do not argue
It is not Declare, it's in regice.

Crra
That is, to follow the Regis, let Detlaf to kill Siano, release Detlaf.

K
Kirill Belokhvost 30.03.21

So if you think about it, they are to blame for everything, those who spread rot on Sianna because of the "curse" here is an offended person and took the path of evil.

x
xStriiim 30.03.21

Criminal, aggravated, terror) Damn, you still put on your mantle) Don't take everything by modern standards. Detluff was furious when he found out the whole truth, and you saw how difficult it was for a vampire to keep it. At the same time, he gave everyone a chance, but got nothing. Vampires are predators, just Regis (like the other few) took the difficult path. It pisses me off that a good ending is only when you save this two-faced with ... person. Apparently by the time the DLS had already picked up a bunch of "red hair", you can even see from the game - you can sit and watch a movie for half an hour, rarely being distracted by the gameplay)

L
Leviafan26ru 05.08.21

Aloska
you won't have to kill him if you save Siana but don't take the ribbon from a girl in a fairy-tale world and that's it. Then Detlaf will kill her and leave Bockler.

L
Leviafan26ru 05.08.21

Tuning fork
Well, you forgot something else, in addition to the fact that Regis saved Geralt and his friends, life here is a completely different situation, since if you kill Detlaf, then Regis will become enemies for absolutely all vampires, since vampires are forbidden to kill each other and therefore if you kill Detlaf, then Regis it will be very, very bad, and in general, as I think it is necessary to kill Siana and score on everything. Since it turns out that the person who is to blame for everything will be punished, Detlaf will leave and, most importantly, Regis will continue to live in peace))) I personally did this for the second time

s
semen1900 05.08.21

Saving both girls and killing Detlaf is the most normal ending. The girls had a fight in childhood and no one reconciled them. But Detlaf shouldn't have killed half the city because of this. The Witcher had a task - to reconcile the girls and take revenge on Detlaf for killing innocent residents.

K
Khromarova 26.09.21

For me, as for a too sentimental person, this addition is like a knife through the heart. I am at a dead end, I am going through the supplement 5 times now and each time I stand at a crossroads - what to do? The outcome is terrible in all cases.
1) Like a good ending? Sucks. I am sorry for Detlaff and not at the same time. He is a fool, but nature made him such a fool (his feature is "flock").
Syanna is a bitch and that's it. A vile creature, albeit with a whiny story, which, according to the authors, should justify it, but does not cause any sympathy. Correctly wrote above that someday this creature will definitely hack Annushka to death in the chambers and will be called the new princess.
She doesn't deserve to live in a palace.

In the same way, how will they then acquit her in front of the people? She wrote notes, wanted to kill the Honorable Princess at the end, but in the end this bitch should live in a palace, eat and sleep and shit in a golden toilet? Delirium, complete delirium.

2) Geralt in prison - Detlaff is alive. Also an awesome ending! Here I just feel sorry for my Geralt. Geralt is also a witcher, not a judge. According to the idea, he must fulfill the order, kill the beast and save the bitch sister.

Oh, I can endlessly think about how to do the right thing, but I realized that there was no right choice. We are offered to make a choice, as Geralt once did in the first book. Then Geralt killed Sorokaputka. It's the same here. We are given a choice between greater and lesser evil.
Yes, only crappy endings, whatever is there, all the evil. So I still have no idea what to do, I don't like all the endings.

b
bozman.uf 26.09.21

The Gerald owes Regis and, as a man of honor, is obliged to repay the debt. And all this Boklerskoe kublo is secondary. In addition, leaving Siana alive dooms Anrietka to death from her sister, she is a consistent and stubborn girl. Yes, and the princess herself, judging by her character, will not grieve and foam for long, knowing about the last sacrifice in the note of her beloved sister. Taking an order for a beast, like a witcher, Geralt did not know that his only REAL friend was alive and would ask him about Detlaf. And here the choice is already obvious. Yes, Geralt is a little sorry, but there is also a considerable debt - life. For the sake of this and on the kitchu you can.