3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alphamikle 24.07.20 09:32 pm

What is the meaning of rapid-fire weapons? (Fallout 4)

After a long absence from the game went to PG and came across a picture of GG shooting the Behemoth with the rapid-fire plasma rifle. Here asked a question - what is the meaning of rapid-fire guns? I passed the game 3 times and all 3 times of the branches arms swung carbines, maximizing damage with a single shot to the usefulness of the cartridge was the maximum, and ammo was in abundance. So here's the question - if you use rapid-fire weapons, the damage from the Chuck will be less consumption of cartridges, more and it's kind of like not profitable, is it? Nahodeny or the number of rounds depends on the type (pump perks) weapons? And if you use rapid-fire guns, the problem with ammo is not?
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
roskomnadzornyy 24.07.20

shake a bloodbath and speed and kill all bistro

S
Sprintin 24.07.20

alphamikle
well, like quickfirer people.
finding ammo random.
not the fact that your slow rifle will be effective up close.
very funny machine with explosive action.

f
fox345 24.07.20

alphamikle
3 police not much point in a rapid-fire weapon was not. and in the fourth part of the screw is not a bad combat system in the style of cold. which mode of vats works great. good or bad, everyone decides for himself.

a
alphamikle 24.07.20

fox345
3rd folic - Yes, without vatsa to play it very hard

n
neperenosimyy 24.07.20

alphamikle
in narrow corridors it does not hurt to shoot with a rifle. and then makes a quick. Even VATS do not need to use. Long queue of beveling is possible. Quick close and medium-distance well, and adrenaline. you should try the Monster thread to fill up with rapid-fire up close. Without VATS. Adrenaline.

S
Shif077 24.07.20

rate

A
Artyom98 24.07.20

I like to go with rapid-fire weapons because I most often there is a fight at close range, you can not how many to kill but with carbines I go but not as often as automatic guns

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

Vkusovschina.

V
Victor5555 24.07.20

The meaning of rapid-fire weapons is that bullets fly out of the barrel faster, and thus allows for faster fill up aim than other weapons, which shoot not so fast.

Z
Zefos 24.07.20

alphamikle
Also always pumped the damage on the weapon, as it is a more reasonable option.
Quick if makes sense only on the middle distance as sniper at long range and shotgun for close range copes fine (especially in corridors).
As written above: the Machine with explosive or other properties it is better to put on the quick draw, as the extra damage will be added to each shot.
In any case, the draw will hit the ammo, although it helps the alternation of weapons and reasonable use of weapons:
Weak opponent, weak weapons, strong opponent is the best weapon.

T
Tdante 24.07.20

With proper build-up conditional damage per minute from automatic weapons above. Also the rate of fire compensates for your mistakes (especially relevant against aquatic ghouls). You sacrifice ammo for quicker and more comfortable of the murder.

A
Artem4eG1994 24.07.20

alphamikle
In my opinion the biggest plus automatic not energy weapons is that most guns can be supplied armor-piercing receiver, in the early stages of the game yet powerful trunks really simplifies life. When using this barrel on a lot reduces the time of analysis of such enemies as the bog and arrows wear armor, robots and synths, and of course power armor vrazhin fly around like autumn leaves. About the lack of ammunition, the easiest way to get the perk branch of the luck in finding a greater number of ammunition on the corpses in the drawers, and then find the cartridges found in every box. And you don't always have to hold on long trigger, short bursts as accurately and efficiently can be killed. Similarly to the advantages include the automatic weapon so let's say forgive mistakes.