3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dwayne from Vice-City 24.07.20 09:51 pm

The name of the city in Mirror\'s Edge ? (Mirror's Edge)

Who knows the exact name of this city and the name of his real prototype ?
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
AssFet 24.07.20

and you haven't tried this game out? In my opinion there is no name, was not,and the prototype could be any modern metropolis Asia

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 24.07.20

Actually, I read somewhere that a city in the game most likely became New York (the 23rd century) in the near future, but it's not exactly as in the game I saw the Statue of Liberty.

R
Raelsveg 24.07.20

What do you mean, what new York. In Mirror's Edge shows a futuristic Tokyo, these are the words of developers.

k
k1slim 24.07.20

Heh...new York,dreamers...
Tokyo this,Tokyo!

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 24.07.20

Why for the entire game never is never mentioned, and not found the name of the city ?

R
Raelsveg 24.07.20

Dwayne from Vice-City a Fig knows... But I think once it is clear that this is not an American or European city, because there are first of all enemies of Asian appearance, and secondly there is if you really carefully everywhere to run and watch, then you can sometimes notice the Japanese characters.

s
sexrs 24.07.20

I hope we find out in part 2...

F
Fiveseven 24.07.20

The name of the city in the game was not mentioned. Judging by the comments that Tokyo.

R
Raelsveg 24.07.20

Fiveseven and on many boxes, switches and other rubbish characters. In art the characters are all Asian faces, but the game somehow European...

F
Fiveseven 24.07.20

DarkAngel1209 At the expense of characters I also noticed, but at the expense of appearance I think is correct that they are not all in a row made with Asian appearance so it looks better.

J
JerelyMarleCrash 24.07.20

In the credits written that lapped with Tokyo and Singapore.

R
Raelsveg 24.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
And here are the characters on the boxes... No, it's definitely or Tokyo, or as mentioned above Singapore... And maybe even something from Seoul ripped off, who knows these developers =)

X
Xolod_Harver 24.07.20

And maybe even a new city was built and not hovering like you )

R
Raelsveg 24.07.20

We thought about it: rarely took probably the quintessence of several cities and the blind one.

s
sexrs 24.07.20

Well, what you give, what you will learn in which city the events unfold in the Mirror's Edge?
PS I hope we find out in the next part.

R
Raelsveg 24.07.20

domen200 anything, but we've got something to say? =D

s
sexrs 24.07.20

And, then this so-called me?

R
Raelsveg 24.07.20

No, this is a discussion on >:(

s
sexrs 24.07.20

Well, then let's discuss! Where the people are?

R
Raelsveg 24.07.20

domen200 do be sure the problem will find =)