3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Ty4_ko 24.07.20 09:51 pm

What you didn't like in the first part of Dishonored? (Dishonored 2)

Write what you don't like in the first part of Dishonored? (Moments of gameplay, story, atmosphere or something else)
Personally, I consider Dishonored one of the best games of the gaming industry, and it cons not found.)
31 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Strekalov 24.07.20

Cons really, but I had an interesting case is when I summoned rats under the feet of the guard, and they all ran right at me. It was fun to break all the stealth pistol!

r
roskomnadzornyy 24.07.20

the game is too short

V
Venom Rhys 24.07.20

carrs
Plus the game kick some short , but each location is elaborate and unique .

B
Bupycop 24.07.20

the game with emphasis on stealth, and stealth skills improve or add new features, almost gone, but a bunch of skills for shooting and melee, which is a little saddened...

K
Kyle_Katarn 24.07.20

- Casualty stealth. This error completely covered with special abilities like teleport and slow time but still would like improvement. Especially not far to seek - Seth,who was the whistle stealth bases.
- Incomplete game-gameplay. The sword itself was a fairly effective weapon. Want a lot of combos, elaborate battles against the mob.
- few special abilities, especially Stasovich. But I think now the second part is correct, as a decent addon.

T
Topol45 24.07.20

Too easy and most people special skills, without them to pass the game much more interesting. With powers she propitaetsya for a couple of hours, even plainly not having to razglyadet all the little things.

W
WekuX 24.07.20

For me minus one ) Is that the game can go completely stealth, which means that the only way I will go. Hunting and fighting, meat, blood.

Well ability if to inject blink, earliest check-in beings, we really cheat. Glasses's nowhere to put combat abilities to swing, not ice (stealth MS)

L
LightHOwUSE 24.07.20

The only thing that did not like what I said at the beginning that my actions will depend on the ending. I felt the most terrible spoiler for gameplay) the rest - I can not articulate particular downsides. I would say that this is a game without great advantages with a minimum of negative elements.

PS to what abilities they were given the opportunity to play easily, and those who like it harder - you can just not use them. Although, of course, it's funny that I write about the will of the player, complaining about a warning about the ending ;D

K
Kosh13 24.07.20

I do not like monotony. Towards the end of the game fizzles out. No interesting moments, no variety. In the end, boring and not even finished.

s
seffko 24.07.20

Don't know what you have there is short or boring. Went through the whole game (with DLC+on hard) for 56 hours and am happy.

T
Ty4_ko 24.07.20

Topol45
What did you think of the complexity of the game took place? Selecting the highest difficulty the game gives us a call
LightHOwUSE and WekuX
Personally, I went through the game 7 times. The first 3 times I alternated ways of transmission: the first Stealth, then Stealth murder and lastly, with blood and guts. After 4 more times looking for interesting sights on the locations, choose the other characters (a rag, etc.) and atmospheric the game was held. Monotony is not seen.

T
Topol45 24.07.20

Ty4_ko
On the highest. Where is the challenge? Especially with the abilities on any difficulty it takes for one breath. Max difficulty without abilities, there are times that the first time will not pass, so it passed mostly without hyphenation, the universe and stops time.

L
Lllllllama 24.07.20

WekuX
Logic - 0. If you really want blood guts, and would be so.
Ty4_ko
Here is a coincidence. I also passed 7 times, but first stealth murders, and then chopped all the right and left or remained in the shadows (the exact sequence I do not remember). But I remember that once I was able to save Emily (in the end)...

s
st[1]mx 24.07.20

The only disadvantage of the game is very short

R
Rominator 777 24.07.20

What joining the battle, you cannot disarm your opponent and knock him out instead of kill.

T
TheGoshka 24.07.20

For me,the minuses and there is,perhaps the best game

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 24.07.20

helpmenu
There are downsides.
Too easy to play from stealth. This time.
Dumb enemies, and prescribed routes of movement. That's two.
Do not allow to get the good ending by killing all living things. Though there is a perk that in a murder, the corpse turns to dust. Where the bodies you can throw into the river or burned at electrograde. But one hell of rats, and the mourners become bigger, although from corpses on the street, neither of which is cleared. So either cut down, or around. That's three.
But overall the game is great. The style and atmosphere is very good.

b
barmaley73 24.07.20

Did not like that the mourners likened to civilians. IMHO killing them with the use of the ability of disintegrating the corpses had to reduce the level of chaos and number of rats

G
Genesis48 24.07.20

LightHOwUSE
em. then the spoiler is even warning that the game is non-linear/linear

s
saa0891 24.07.20

I enjoyed it (perhaps with the exception of textures,the resolution of which could make a lot more if the console does not pull,then on the PC version or anything that would not hurt) and so the game was very cool,especially pleased with the variety in missions and the fact that the goal can be removed in various ways,even not to kill but to choose an alternative,and of course magical ability is also very cool (artifact sweetheart generally just so awesome,I am glad that the second part would be too),the setting is just gorgeous,I love the mixture of magic and technology,really looking forward to the second part.