3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZexSude 24.07.20 10:06 pm

Unnecessary weapons in Far Cry 2 (Far Cry 2)

In my opinion unnecessary is the following weapons: M-79,it is not needed because there are other grenade launchers, which he is not a competitor, instead you could make that thread better and healthier.Mortar, it is not very comfortable to shoot, and hardly anyone will get, and min to a few((, pump-action shotgun, why is it needed when there is a SPAS 12, instead you could do something more useful. Even the M-249, instead, I would like to see the minigun (I mean on the dzhipik).
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frayherr 24.07.20

Absolutely useless are shotguns due to the low versatility, because negastat far, in contrast to the machine, and from near and from far away kills

D
Demon0995 24.07.20

And full

D
Demon0995 24.07.20

The shotgun compared with the machine, it is that sorry f*PU finger

A
Apofenas 24.07.20

Pump-action shotgun and an old sniper do in the game because the open from the start(sniper rifle after receive medication) still, it's kind of ridiculous in the beginning of the game to run with AS-50 or USAS-12(which even without the improvements are 4-5 missions at the cell tower) and without compassion to wet bots who have neither the SVD nor the SPAS-12, and this is the imbalance of the game.
A M-79 need, if you say you like to be king for the near, intermediate and far distances at once but want to carry something effectively blowing up the vehicle. Well, let's compare combinations of M-79_Снайперка_Пулемет (Kalashnikov or M-249)(or, if you like stealth M-79_Автомат_Ружье for dart) and Usi/MAC-10_Снайперка_РПГ/Carl-G/Mortar(or Usi/MAC-10_гранатомет_ Gun for dart). At Usi and MAC-10 low power, accuracy and ammo, while rifles and machine guns made for close and medium distances. Now for the main rocket-propelled Grenades and mortar rounds(in special weapons) have a large capacity, reload time, and little ammunition while the M-79 is not to say that great, but much more ammunition, and firepower sufficient to blow up the truck and low cooldown(according to the characteristics of the grenade launcher primary weapon fits much more than the M-79 but only if it was special or weapon in reserve so as not be combined with other weapons)

P
ProstoqYParen 24.07.20

Shotguns long reload,close can kill the exploding machine.