3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gl0be 24.07.20 10:06 pm

Weapons (Far Cry 2)

Not anyone by chance knows how to unlock all the weapons in the store?? And too lazy to pass these missions on the weapon.
32 Comments
Sort by:
D
D1n2 24.07.20

well, it's understandable! only she such a sight? I have twice passed and have not seen this!

h
heX-0-Gen 24.07.20

nadybal on open spaces of Africa a gold AK)
question is it possible somehow to save it, but to put in the box in the sanctuary?

S
Spaceman-RF 24.07.20

No, you can save the current box...

-
-Kosmos- 24.07.20

through the mission

A
Apofenas 24.07.20

professor 12 you forgot to specify the strength of arms here, for example, PM, PM with Glushak, AK, PK, SVD and RPG have their drawbacks, but wedge and less likely to break later, and from other weapons(though it has more pluses and/or minuses less) to wait for such useless even with enhancements.

T
TOHIN1981 24.07.20

prompt and cton found some Golden weapons besides the AK?pass the second time only found his.

S
StpeJIok 24.07.20

but where is the Golden AK post a screenshot

D
Demaskinas 24.07.20

StpeJIok
It seems the forum has all distirict times said

D
Demaskinas 24.07.20

Subject:
Only doing missions for the arms dealer, otherwise nothing. Unless you're just somewhere you find to pick up

G
Grandshot 24.07.20

Not used in the game weapons:

pix.PlayGround.ru

1) With the appearance of a single-shot pistol, or spray. It is possible to detect the model in the Ammunition behind the counter.

2)Another kind of Machete With a displaced center of gravity and a blunt nose. Restored in mod.

P
ProstoqYParen 24.07.20

I went through a lot of missions and opened don't even need,but not all.
It was one of the first three games on the PS3 in 2010,after uncharted 2 shipped with the PS2. The handwriting was illegible there+was interrupted by a voice.
He started for Marty,and then for VIP person,but most of all ponravelos to play for the Jew,there characters in the story more interesting to tell,mission in the Islands prettier and it runs faster below,bullets fly.

P
ProstoqYParen 24.07.20

Grandshot
Machete needs with zero balance firearms.