3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noran 24.07.20 10:08 pm

Mod settlers... (Fallout 4)

Here's the thing, I have built means the settlement and decided to settle. Put lighthouse->activate->wait For three days (real time!) it's exactly 3 settler.
So, I would modic some to settlers to no what is called now or simply significantly accelerate their appearance in the settlement.
In an Internet searched, did not find anything suitable, MB bad looking, I don't know... Fashion, like improved settlers, etc. (when you have to hammer away at the console or when the game is added new skins of the settlers/replacer) are not suitable, as are console commands.
If someone in the know, write a review, or at least write that this mod is not in nature.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 24.07.20

Try this,there you can configure the generation of settlers http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_poselenets-136352/

v
vozdooh 24.07.20

Norаn
There is a mod call me Settler / Don't Call Me Settler there, you can accelerate the emergence of new settlers in the settings through the peep fight

N
Noran 24.07.20

vozdooh
Seen, the problem is that there is still an option names of the settlers (remember the name/profession, is still something there), and I just want the acceleration of the appearance thereof.

s
serg-veremee 24.07.20

Norаn
I can't recall the name of fashion, but it adds 52 (I think) of the settlement, In obertal, Rush city, and many others,so the installation of R-beacon they are not working, and near to a workshop on the small stands for knopochka spuma settlers....I do not know maybe because it is already in normal settlements ceased beacons I have to work , or maybe just paranacity necessary....and don't call me a settler I like the set up you want, the bolans floors , security of settlers .....

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

Norаn
why is the console not want settlers to take?? (simple feminine curiosity :-) )

S
Shizomaniac Stalker 24.07.20

Maybe you have a bad charisma racked, it affects the number of settlers.

N
Noran 24.07.20

Золотко555
Because. ( just a concise answer )

Shizomaniac Stalker
Charisma just at the level of perk the leader, and Pulawy.

In General, all thanks for answers/tips etc etc Found, like mod, I just fit. Called, like, some kind of smart-ass terminal... or something like that... in Short, this terminal replaces the console, as if obleplivaet her (um, spawn, TP, everything is there).