3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 22.10.19 11:22 am

Mistress of the forest. what to do ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The choice is controversial, on the one hand the witches eat children, on the other they kind of remain alive but their fate is not known as the spirit which killed all the women and men took them, plus Anaa and Boron also die. what you did and if someone was playing did these children or this spirit?
85 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTX7J 22.10.19

Fouled they're nonsense))) the death of the Baron and his wife or children's lives. the choice is yours. but there is so retracted that if the evil spirit and rescues the children, about their fate on not what you know. except that the Witcher chose the lesser of two evils . not all spirit children will no longer be in the game at the end of the quest. For me it is better to deceive the spirit. agree to help him and in the process choose to cheat . then the Baron to hang himself and a kind of hapeend ))) well,and for the children after revenge on those witches in the story will have to kill one kind of just run away. for me, if in some quests, the Witcher reports that for example a brother or son is dead and he for them avenged . so it fits into the story as a positive result.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 22.10.19

finally, it is possible to do so, to search for family otpravitsya into the woods to this Whispering Hill and release the spirit, then the campaign mode, you will return to the shelter, but about the children no words can tell (ie not clearly dead or alive), even if in the story the spirit of saving the children and the wife of Baron, and the Baron dies, and if the release of the spirit before we will say in the mission in the story, the spirit is free, about children word his wife is a fool and the Baron is alive, too

K
Krrrva 22.10.19

GTX7J
well, Ghost is also free to not want to settle elsewhere and will continue to kill, well, that's if you believe the witches and the people in the village

G
GTX7J 22.10.19

Rusik
both are evil and both way a small kindness. I am for something to kill the spirit . one villain less . plus witches then the plot will kill. thus destroy evil. well,for the actions of witches and the spirit according to the logic of the Witcher does not bear any responsibility. their deaths will save lives in the future to others. anyway it all comes down to the victims in both cases.

G
GTX7J 22.10.19

Rusik
there still is a quest where you have to choose to feed the werewolf's own meat . remove the curse and the werewolf dies. either remove the curse and get the sword. but the villain after the removal of the curse of the revenge you want. but there are easier, removed the curse pre agreed reward . then banged it)) but with witches there is no such option . so to say that the wolf was sated and the sheep intact.

O
Orogon 22.10.19

Rusik
The children will live, will be at the shelter in Novigrad. But I spirit killed. He killed many people. I just the option of killing the spirit seemed promising. I liked it more. And it is hoped that the Baron's wife will be cured. And the children died, and will die. Maybe those kids at the orphanage just a robber would kill or plague. Well, something like that

A
AntAlar 22.10.19

here is one of the options to the Baron's wife was still alive.

1. The first thing to go on Whispering hill while trying to avoid the orphanage on the Moors.
2. Talk to the Ghost and agree to help him. Collect items needed for the ritual: the bones in the grave on the moor (25), black Mare (26) and a crow feather in the nest of Wyverns (22). In the same nest and lays a bottle with the voice of Ivasyk. To leave it untouched. Back on the hill and free the spirit.
3. Get to a children's shelter in the swamps and begin to play Mistress of the forest (see above) in the usual way to dialogue with the steward of Stahanov. The idea is that the mayor must send to Whispering hill, but most of us have already visited, so the conversation will appear to the audience: I understand. Select it, and then honestly admit that the spirit was released.
This starts the cutscene, the game will take us back to the orphanage (children are no longer there). Geralt will are witches. At first, the Hostess will be pleased Grandmother Anna, as if the spirit was dead, and the kids got them. They will learn the truth from Geralt. However, they tell about CRIS (see quest the History of CRIS: Escape from the swamp) and about the circumstances that led to him Anna. On this quest Mistress of the forest will be completed and updated quest family matters.
4. Without going into Stagery, go to Baron and tell him what she had discovered. Listen to his story and agree to help with the search for Anna.
5. In the course of completing the quest Return to Krivohlavy Topi we know that all the inhabitants of Stahanov, except the chief, is dead, and Anna survived, though damaged mind.

In this ending, the Baron says to the daughter, swears he stops drinking and will his wife be treated. They go into the sunset, arm in arm.

K
Krrrva 22.10.19

GTX7J
damn thanks for the spoiler now I will not more of your comments to read _)))

Y
Ya Betmen 22.10.19

Chose the option with the salvation of children, but did not expect that the village will be all destroyed, and the Baron and his wife died, also I would like the best outcome

s
serial86 22.10.19

CRYSIS0707
I also chose the third option and I have all survived.

K
Kirpidon 22.10.19

The tree spirit-a Black Mar.

In Ukrainian language the semantics of the lexeme Mara is closest to the total value of "the Wraith" where she stands weakly personified creature that invisible veil covers people's eyes, dim them a reason to knock the road and lead it to a dangerous place or to hide what is before your eyes. CP. the Ukrainian phrase "Fornicate, Yak yakas Mara", the Russian expression "Mara leads whom" — about the unusual behaviour. According to the beliefs of the Ukrainians of southern Russia, Mara has a vague obscure character, like a human. It scares people appearing in the yard at night or in front of the Windows of the house, can harm human health, dyhnuv or dunuv in his direction.

In some cases, the characters denoted by the root *mar-, have the same mythological complex functions that smore: in Polish tradition the word pull — synonymous with the names of the character from the root *mor - type mora, zmora; in the Byelorussian and Ukrainian tradition, Mara is the name of the character that is similar to the Polish zmora, which stifled and tormented in the night sleeping people, especially young boys and girls leaning on them.

In the North-West Russian and South-Russian tradition Mara refers to a female character, similar to a hobgoblin[5]. Mara is usually invisible but may take the form of a woman with long flowing hair which she combs sitting on the yarn. According to other sources, Mara — black, hairy and scary and shredded the creature.

In Ukraine, the effigy of Mary was carried through the streets during the coming Spring on Avdotya the Plyushchikha singing stoneflies.

In General, anything good....

K
Krrrva 22.10.19

Kirpidon
that's what I needed, thank you

S
Shreps 22.10.19

Kill the spirit in the tree,Baron became a man feel sorry for him,and the spirit of this monster and you're a Witcher,but you don't think,you still die )

G
GventPlayer 22.10.19

I...p on all the sentiments and emotions. I operate from a purely manjinskih reasons. So
1)liberate the soul TO the QUEST of the HOSTS of the FOREST
2) quest mistress of the forest
The result - gain experience for quest 2 instead of one

f
frob155 22.10.19

the spirit will destroy the whole village at least how to pass. and in the village is clearly more children. why should he, then he is malicious. besides, I found one book there is written that the spirit of boredom has created a these daughters (sisters). then the spirit became still angrier the people became totally leave the region, then the sisters were able to destroy the spirit, but not completely.
next are my thoughts: sister is not so terrible as the spirit, but created spirit, they in the image and likeness of your mother spirit (also evil), though they at least mind either as elements, so they tend to thinking as humans. I mean, they like that nearby there live people and they among them as goddess. but in fact such as they have nothing to conclude transactions. it's like a suicide to make it clearer. there is a possibility to kill the spirit, so it is necessary to finish. then comes the turn of mistresses of the forest.
that spirit was a druid or something. that is probably 1000 years ago. it is not clear. well, it is clear that she was crazy. the beginning itself is like nature, the elements and the hell knows what is currently imagined. maybe magic so affected. and the power it draws from the war, which swept through Velen. or anything in it good is not. in fact, it is like a weapon of mass destruction, is very dangerous.

T
Taldrell 22.10.19

well, in fact the village so and so can't save any Ghost will kill everyone there or there then all the witch hunters will be hanged - Yes, and I would not say that those villagers are so innocent initially, they look very suspicious and frustrating themselves by their will to send their children to be devoured...and like someone said that there are more children? where there are children if all of them gave the witches?x)
and Bronnitsy is also not affected TK and so they leave them and the Sergeant will manage the possessions
well, the choice is to

to save the Baron and Anna(who will lose their reason , which is to say who will be able to heal), and even more they both are not angels, and old enough to allow the witches to give themselves a feast....

or save these 4-5(can't remember), innocent children, victims of the war which then would be relatively safe in the shelter(and Yes, their further fate is not known but why did you decide that it does not promise them anything good?) and while Anna would not suffer as a human vegetable and the Baron is freed from his burdens and mistakes committed in life.. and be with his wife on the other side...

and konyashka not our concern, the main thing that helped to save innocent) and not the fact that was spoken and written about this spirit of truth) because the villagers are servants of witches and if they said something wrong they would be worse

D
Darya Shahova 22.10.19

The spirit promises to release the children, and children are sacred, they have a whole life ahead of you, so you have to save them. In addition, the spirit were defeated by three witches that eat people and generally wreak havoc, so for this reason, too, for the spirit I want to stand up and help. What Anna and the Baron can't save - sorry of course, but if brains poraskinut they are to each other and for their lives mangled a lot of firewood, so if you choose between them and the children - for me the choice is obvious.
Spoiler alert!)
Baron's whole life was killed and drank, beat his wife and made her life miserable, Anna was cheating my youth, back in those days, when the Baron loved her, besides, so hated their second child, which was the cause of the cursed Yoshi, and voluntarily chose to worship the witch, if only from her husband to escape. They both deserve each other.

S
Sheril 22.10.19

Darya Shakhova
for spoilers there is a spoiler button. so please hide it

B
Beringer 22.10.19

Cheryl
And who is there to hide the opinion of the Baron, I wonder? ;) A game were probably all forum members, not once.

A
Albert De Hanter 22.10.19

Rusik
This spirit is the mother of the forest like as it created the three witches, his daughters...
Those witches in turn concluded mother did to her what you saw in the cave...
This and more information can be found in books...