3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DynamoMoscow91 24.07.20 10:18 pm

Unresponsiveness in the game and crash bugs Directx (FIFA 17)

Hi all. Please help with the solution!
Bought Origin the FIFA 17, set it. When you first run flew out the mistake here is this - http://joxi.ru/J2by76di1MpKm6. Then again I tried to go to the FIFA - all went in the menu and in the game there is a hang for a second or two. And so constantly for the past 2 weeks. Sometimes even freezes FIFA and you receive this error as in the screenshot. The computer is not the weakest and need to pull game: Core i5-4460 - 3,20 GHz, 8 gigs RAM, Geforce gtx-570. Windows on your computer is 10kA, the machine was installed by the system Directx12...I think maybe because of his problem?
The FIFA reinstalled, the driver on the card put the latest, which came out recently, direkth put in addition to 12 and 11 version - still the same.
Maybe you have faced such problem and can help? Thanks in advance!
3 Comments
Sort by:
F
FunMC 24.07.20

DynamoMoscow91
My kid brother has a computer almost like you've got the characteristics, the processor more powerful, too, is 10kA and the same problem was then as it did get sorted out.

D
DynamoMoscow91 24.07.20

FunMC
Lucky for him...And in other games, when you play an hour and more games started pojaviti?

F
FunMC 24.07.20

DynamoMoscow91
Yes like norms all. But in any case, the GTX 570 is already weak, not for modern games.