3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
888005533535 24.07.20 10:19 pm

What would you like to see in Mass Effect Andromeda (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Interested in your variation of events, put it down if you want.
37 Comments
Sort by:
M
Markl 24.07.20

Good story...
(◕‿◕)

F
FreeAmmo1993 24.07.20

XS Yes, something tells me they will litter the universe effecta Mass.. will some of redovisar...

Z
Zoltan Khivay 24.07.20

Free landing on planets, normal open world, multiple paths through the story, different from each other

L
LightHOwUSE 24.07.20

Good optimization... Because nothing else matters if not the first...

R
Ryogi Shiki 24.07.20

The lack of Homo-and bisexual orientations . Heterosexual - our all

A
Anatoly1977 24.07.20

And to the atmosphere of the previous games have not lost their innovations...

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.07.20

Why would we want to? Then to be offended that it's not in the game?
Don't want anything, dont expect anything from this game and then to be disappointed is not necessary. Right now, all currently negotiat, head and share, and then the game will not meet their wishlist.
But in General it would be smaller that BioWare puts into the game with wild cries. Yes, I'm talking about those characters who want to attach to the GG back.

M
Mag Otshelnik 24.07.20

Gay!!More gay!!!

Q
Quarian Hero 24.07.20

I would like good graphics,exploration of planets of ME 1,well written the plot in ME2,interesting characters, a system for detailed customization of ME1, a system for detailed customization of appearance of the armor of the M3 ,customization Mako. But,I'm not going to get your hopes up until ME:AND don't come out on PC!

L
LightHOwUSE 24.07.20

Yes, I'm talking about those characters who want to attach to the GG back.
I'm looking and thinking. 4 years have passed, since I first went through the trilogy. And since I passed it 5 times. That's why to my HS, no one ever tried to settle back? Why Cortez a couple of times in passing said about her husband and never had any problems, exactly like with Kaidan, because by that time all the normal players have been having an affair with somebody from the women's camp?

Why 100 hours of Inquisition no I never even hinted? Maybe because in a conversation with Dorian, I immediately said, that's your business, not mine, at the stage of its beef with the father? Or because I did not stick to the Bull, that he in no way spoke on this subject?

I'd say that. If you have 4 years after the release of the game's most vivid memories is the highly theoretical possibility of non-traditional relationships, then you are either confused in its orientation, either too overexcited with this subject, that, in fact, also leads to the first. Because the screams on this subject inflates not Biovar, and those who almost don't have gays in games.

Because straight people in any way to face these relationships can't. Because Massice them long before the novel begins, in the first or second part. And in the Inquisition enough not to click the answers like I like)) And if clicked it and stop with the fucking whining.

J
JC Jensen 24.07.20

Interesting quests,interesting characters,high variability and sex with an alien

A
Ahilles27 24.07.20

Shepard

A
Ahilles27 24.07.20

Cheburator Founder
red truselyah

F
Fat Vladimir 24.07.20

Of course gays. kappapride

R
Rograx 24.07.20

Decent game. More than not what.

Z
Zaychik 24.07.20

Co-op in the company

A
AlexTesla 24.07.20

To give the possibility to steer a full space your ship!))

P
Playersaharan 24.07.20

LightHOwUSE
Yeah, I can't. Then, to my third IU started hitting alenko, despite the fact that I was in a relationship with Penny, as he used to and the hint is not shown that is bi

S
Svetoch Burenina 24.07.20

a ton of dialogues and Laura

P
Playersaharan 24.07.20

On the topic of - study the planets of МЕ1, but much more diverse and with lots of detail (and no, 100 pieces of any zero element it is not the details). Also interesting side effects (not like in the M3, but at least in ME2). Well, I would like some sort of analogue of the suicide mission from ME2, when many factors will depend on the fate of the ship and its crew (level of pumping equipment and of the ship, the loyalty of the crew, the decisions taken during the mission, etc.). However something tells me that the current Biovars this level does not pull