3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 24.07.20 10:29 pm

A warrior of the order or the path of the mage? (Risen)

who had chosen why?
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 24.07.20

MAG, interesting. Warrior is better for don then play

G
GarretSSS 24.07.20

In this game you have to try both ways. The first time I picked warrior because it always use more sword than magic. Now pereprohozhu a mage; like the magic crystal: at the maximum buildup makes all.

K

GarretSSS
shoot crystal - the most powerful weapon in the game (in my opinion). Such a magician is not afraid of the encroaching closely by the enemy. The gunner can just stand and water all the fire of the crystal. And ognevik and refrigerator - must maneuver and evade while their crystals recharged

G
GarretSSS 24.07.20

Knowledgeplanet
Ice is also not bad. I did not know that freeze still takes health; I thought only the initial damage and freezing.
Fire did not like at all. Can, damage and more (although visually not noticeable), but the cooldown is too long.
But what about the magic you're right: acts as a machine gun ))) mpora enough For 6-8 hits.

K

GarretSSS
Ice has one significant disadvantage - mglorov and ogres need something other than crystal to finish. They are worn like crazy for years and really can kill. Mage here http://forums.playground.ru/risen/578374/ discussed, but I've played a mage, so it seems to me that the top of the disputed lot.

a
astand 24.07.20

Chose warrior, because it is already used in all role playing games to play for the warriors.

S
Sawyer Lost 24.07.20

Rocked both as magician and as war.

G
GarretSSS 24.07.20

Sawyer Lost
Well, without the aid of cheats to upgrade the combat mage is not possible. If only the Inquisition uproar, and even then, warrior of the order can not be called a real BM.

S
Sawyer Lost 24.07.20

I basically do not use cheats. I first rocked as a warrior, then when he came to town was during the Inquisition and moved to study in a monastery,and became a magician.I do not argue that to fully bleed both sides is not possible,but the fact that I got one)

G
Graf Desirell 24.07.20

If you play with cheats, there is a feeling of incredible lightness in the passing game. For example, I also do not like cheats.

G
Grimlock152 24.07.20

Knowledgeplanet shooting crystal is bad because mana ends fast
freezing does not take away the life of the frieze, the most useful crystal, but the mana cost is appropriate, the frieze operates according to the scheme the higher the level of the ice crystal, the stronger the attack, the more powerful the mob can safrizal, and the duration of the freeze. Level 10 frieze of all, sorry for long unfrozen, but immediately after thawing lost sight of you

N
NightHawkreal 24.07.20

I prefer fiery crystal due to the mass destruction.

O
OkAbe-kun 24.07.20

chose mage, because essentially there is no difference, and used for mages to play. LVL 10 ice crystal and axe are the coolest ,3 LVL Tabora at the end of the game (without the hammer of the Titan)

F
Festr.. 24.07.20

First for warrior. Could not understand how to become a magician. First cheat -- Or a trainer. Then, when I realized that I had to do... the Hands did not reach...
Went twice with don and the Inquisition, respectively.
And, of course, the magic crystal was the best. First with the ice running, but then...

D
Daniil11993 24.07.20

The first time I played the don the following times for the mage. The magician magic crystal wins all very quickly, the enemy rarely reaches, because he barely moves under heavy fire. As a warrior of the Inquisition did not play because I do not like hybrids, it is much easier to swing either warrior or mage, because a warrior-mage you want to rock strength, mana, wands and crystals and it is not as strong in magic as a mage and in the military as a warrior.

K

after all, a warrior-mage you want to rock strength, mana, wands and crystals and it is not as strong in magic as a mage and in the military as a warrior.

nothing like

Daniil11993, you still have to write reviews in other topics only 4 pages of the forum. Recommendation - avoid the question-ing of the character on the roof :)))))

D
Daniil11993 24.07.20

Knowledgeplanet no I and the first half page is enough.

D
Damien85 24.07.20

MAG is complete bullshit unlike Gothic. Beginners are not advised and generally not interesting. Unlike the mage from the warrior is the presence of seals, the complete lack of mana and + to rock strength for battle (force mage? Ridiculous) to Invest points into mana Thal is not worth it. It is not regeneration, and to buy potions will have so and so. To learn alchemy as a prompt Gayda also to their withdrawal does not. The class then screw up to idiocy.Better then a warrior, even without runes, but you can then swing the swords...still, even the magician the power to pump. Plot 5 sense -5. The game is shit