3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grafen 24.07.20 10:31 pm

I'm the king of cons? Or what is wrong with people

All the usual greetings, visitors of talk. In General, I noticed there is a problem, Yes, that's the problem, so boiling for the last time and now I'll try to interpret what bothers me, not bothers, and worries. Usually, I would say I do not care for it, but still I began to notice that people are sometimes weird and acting like selfish.

So, recently I noticed that I was very much less, almost any topic, and in any case. What I did not write this zaminusyat, even if I write the truth, for example that on Windows it is better to disable the update, because there are updates that it is better not to install, and still people do less, I write what I like - minus, but the other person writes the same thing and it did not minus, what is it? mass hatred or is it some kind of conspiracy against me. Then write me a PM I bot some warp, who is he anyway I thought? But then I read the blogs and realized that there is a person, that's how I expressed my opinion and massively throw mud, but I'm still a different person and different from him not only his opinion, but also other flavors. So please guys, stop confusing me with that person, I beg you. I'm not going to adjust to anyone's attention, but I would have to earn the benefits, I do not have, I'm working on my principle, what I think, I say. And I'm not going to throw the iPhone crap just to adjust someone and make pros, I'm not corrupt, and these people now is not enough

Now the question is, how do you feel about these people who bear you a grudge due to the fact that you expressed your point of view, and how do you feel about the karma + or - ?
113 Comments
Sort by:
T
Titan48 24.07.20

Yes, nobody hates you.just those who don't like puts and all.where does hatred do?especially what karma is - and +?afraid cons Nitsche not write.discuss with your friends.especially in the Internet nobody Nitsche not prove.

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Titan48
I'm not scared of cons, there is the fact that cons mold on those comments in the style of waiting for the game, I liked it And I don't understand why let these people Express what they're unhappy, and I will hear them, of course if they come here, because it's, well, nonsense, or trolling to get me warmed up as it should

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.07.20

Grafen wrote:
....people are sometimes weird and acting like selfish.
Love yourself, what's strange?
Grafen wrote:
....I beg of you.
Heh, heh... On my knees?

T
Titan48 24.07.20

Grafen
It is always easier to put minus thereby expressing their disagreement than to answer a comment and join the debate.

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 24.07.20

Grafen
get used to it page

p
pekabir 24.07.20

Spoiler

you get to sign it

G
Gauguin 24.07.20

The author you wanted more minuscul, isn't it? Reverse psychology in the case of PG-students working without failure.

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

You are important instead of the original names write Puckman 3 wild NODATA, and karma you have to rise instantly. It's like an exorcism over the Internet to carry out. As drowned with Holy water from a spray bottle to pokroet.

M
Miodrag 24.07.20

Congratulations you just become popular, you remember, although you're far from the bomber, he is the king of proprietary Dizy.
PS Sometimes for such trivial +40 + ' s get into it as lucky

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

Guys, what games to play will be spoiled by the weather? On which platforms? What genres?

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

Minusnul your comments. Because I don't care about the cons. Because I did not like the theme of the blog. Because I very often less. But I'm indifferent. So why should I care that you care? Want me to immediately remorse tormented? Another, put a minus.

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
to catch you brick of course. Army close.

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

Mercyful_Fate
from 2007 to 2009. It seems you also decided to participate.

Yoshemitsu
and you don't want to cry at night into my pillow due to the fact that you minus.

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

Alexfor
You often get beaten up?

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

never. Should I have?

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

Alexfor
Yes.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 24.07.20

Conspiracy. Someone's stealing our advantages. Although, why they are needed? Account since 2012 and not once anyone put any minusanul. And until recently didn't know that the profile counter plus or minus to see. In short, the numbers is a simple and worry because of them makes no sense. Another thing is when on the basis of the downsides of comments blogatize. That's when there will be, then it will be possible to beat anxiety.

H
Hogun 24.07.20

Looks like you have a bad aura, almost all commentators in the subject caught the minuses

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

alas

-
-SlashuuR- 24.07.20

But earlier posts with a large number of advantages are highlighted in color. Strange, why did you removed this chip.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 24.07.20

Grafen
NG is a common thing down here a lot.