3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grafen 24.07.20 10:31 pm

I'm the king of cons? Or what is wrong with people

All the usual greetings, visitors of talk. In General, I noticed there is a problem, Yes, that's the problem, so boiling for the last time and now I'll try to interpret what bothers me, not bothers, and worries. Usually, I would say I do not care for it, but still I began to notice that people are sometimes weird and acting like selfish.

So, recently I noticed that I was very much less, almost any topic, and in any case. What I did not write this zaminusyat, even if I write the truth, for example that on Windows it is better to disable the update, because there are updates that it is better not to install, and still people do less, I write what I like - minus, but the other person writes the same thing and it did not minus, what is it? mass hatred or is it some kind of conspiracy against me. Then write me a PM I bot some warp, who is he anyway I thought? But then I read the blogs and realized that there is a person, that's how I expressed my opinion and massively throw mud, but I'm still a different person and different from him not only his opinion, but also other flavors. So please guys, stop confusing me with that person, I beg you. I'm not going to adjust to anyone's attention, but I would have to earn the benefits, I do not have, I'm working on my principle, what I think, I say. And I'm not going to throw the iPhone crap just to adjust someone and make pros, I'm not corrupt, and these people now is not enough

Now the question is, how do you feel about these people who bear you a grudge due to the fact that you expressed your point of view, and how do you feel about the karma + or - ?
113 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonic Wolf 24.07.20

lol

A
Alexandrovitch 24.07.20

Here only the Warp and the Mambo kings cons, not counting the Lemon. I hope it's all quite understand

n
nikita2112 24.07.20

saa0891
Yeah... there were times. Not what it is now. Boredom and desolation.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 24.07.20

Grafen
And in fact if, then just forget it. It all depends on the brow that you zashlepal plus or minus. What a day it was today, what kind of mood what events had occurred during the day, negative or positive, as they reflected on his mind, what his material condition, of which he is the family. Yeah, it's pretty!!!!! You know, so many factors depends on when piacevano a minus or plus sign. Maybe people came in, saw how much you wrote a lot and put you under his characteristic Outlook of the ball. And can you it the avatar did not like or her name. Here the theme is about piscaresti configs from Peabiru true, minus much happens when they post the configs of your super computers, that is scary when you buy two 1080TI, probably all PG aminosweet, and when you'll post more videos, then all tin))))) I, for example, came in today very stressed and tired mood after work and I know that if I can just come in here, it does not figure the thing to give minus or plus. What's the point???? The mood after work, what a strange? Possible. Here I drank a beer, felt better. Now gaze steadily in a particular situation. Let minus or plus. You get money for it? I is not getting and you must be too. So relax your body and brain properly, without consequences, but the anger and confusion leave on the more important things that will benefit you or not. It all depends on what track you direct your aggression or your positive .
Ahhh!!!! Enough, too much scribbling!!!1))))

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

Mercyful_Fate
to catch you brick of course

G
GROMMOZZEKA 24.07.20

Don't even worry))) as - and +

A
AR3E 24.07.20

Minusovat can bots, flooder, rogues, or just those who catches lulz. But obviously not in your case. Just look at this wall - its design, form of speech, the content. In short, you dumped a bunch of garbage and hope to meet approval. But not met.

If you don't want to smear conformism and to adapt, add playground.ru##DIV.voting in the filter won and all the problems instantly disappear.

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Some people do not understand what I meant, but thanks to some guys for the support so to speak. Actually, I meant by the cons is that people don't see the point of my comments when for example I explain something specific, spend on comments about 5 minutes to settle all the thoughts, and not to write like a schoolboy with 2 words, this is still a lot of minuses. It turns out people don't want to see the normal thoughts of a person and they used to live with illusions)

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 24.07.20

With a clear conscience otminusili everyone here.

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
And I look there's a Joker in this section of the forum). Transcripts of a joke
kile[Natural sick all over the country one such] wrote:
With a clear conscience otminusili everyone here.
What is it?) The day not dawned?

N
No more drugs... 24.07.20

saa0891 wrote:
Yeah,noble then srach was still probably half of the posts cleaned up.
Did you go to the news about the announcement of the PC version of L. A. Noire. 1500 reviews (even after cleaning), and hundreds of toasted fart, dozens of bans. There is a baguette happened, I three days, whinnying loudly. And now, Yes, rotten somehow...

T
Tim7472 24.07.20

Grafen
No, people just don't agree with your opinion) you still not come?

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Tim7472
As with your also, cons you also put hahaha)

r
rPeBoJL 24.07.20

all cons!

M
Mag Otshelnik 24.07.20

rPeBoJL
All!!!
I can't find dem Zhirinovsky about the cons.

M
Miodrag 24.07.20

GRiDOX
As A bomber

M
Mag Otshelnik 24.07.20

rPeBoJL
You minus.

r
rPeBoJL 24.07.20

Cheburator Founder
put do not be greedy!