3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 24.07.20 10:31 pm

Can't live without GTA5, became a nerd, what can I do?

after breaking up with a girl about six months ago I became hellish nerd... started depression toli toli complete apathy to everything, on the street I hardly ever go out, the only thing that makes me happy is a computer, Internet, games especially GTA5! passed several times the campaign mode to 100% is stupid this game is to swim underwater/go and crash for several hours... it is a disease that I have developed or what?
43 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Selezen 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
Yes, you wanker,you can close the topic!

V
VALENTIN_88 24.07.20

go to work

A
Anomel Suna 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
It's fine, just like it's the holidays, you have nothing to do, but will start the second quarter, you will take the study!

A
Admin pustoty 24.07.20

Sometimes, being a nerd is very useful! The main thing is that the hair on the palms of your hands goes up! And with a girl - and you can make up!)))

A
Azaz Ololoev 24.07.20

Enamel Suna

M
Mortaliss 24.07.20

Everyone needs a game in which you can go and beautifulat,it's okay,I fall in HB also go despite the fact that you know him better than himself

d
danilukHF 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
And it is you the author type how many years?

D
Dimchik94 24.07.20

strange, but I can't play GTA for more than 2 hours a day. just bored.

F
Fan_Tiesto 24.07.20

I'm 23 years I'm on 5th year of uni

K
KeithNyan 24.07.20

This period in our lives is called *Hell Tochilina*. This is normal, it will go away. with:

F
Fan_Tiesto 24.07.20

KeithNyan
Yes, for almost six months this tochilina, how much more will this period?

K
KeithNyan 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
It will last as long as your life appears a new interest. As a girl or a guy. (well.... and can it be)

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
want to be distracted from the computer but don't know how?
very simple - find a new interest. for example - go to the gym, maybe hook you score on the computer. also I can recommend airsoft. it's really very catchy!!! really expensive, but worth it!
well, or join any section of sports, for example football, basketball, etc.
if the town has a kart or something like that - try, is also very interesting and catchy for a long time!

classes a million, just need to bring yourself to get out of the comfortable chairs and take the first step towards something new.
once you do, you will forget about the computer, believe me!

a
aleks1979 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
Don't worry, our whole life is a game.

L
Levokos 24.07.20

It is addictive, my friend..

F
Fenderrr 24.07.20

Fan_Tiesto
In a rocking chair to go, the identity of the girls helps, and for one frame may still pumped.

A
Azaz Ololoev 24.07.20

go to the factory to drag the night shift, and a day to learn, and then just play not want

F
Fan_Tiesto 24.07.20

Azaz Ololoev
it is better that I die than to hurt!

M
Maria Latore 24.07.20

Hiding from the real problems in the game? The game helps to forget about the experiences? Suggest to talk to a psychologist or a man who knows how to help. But you're not on the forum GTA contact for advice is necessary.

D
Danil Zotov 24.07.20

here do not need to seek help who are also gamers, you need rehab now know how to do it