3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trem200 24.07.20 10:33 pm

36 thousand rubles for the hour and 40 minutes

In General Hello.

I watched the video on YouTube, and this video РЕД21.

Came across a new video stream, which he conducted. In General, I was surprised that he zadonatil 36 pieces. Many will be sad that some are working for months for 15 thousand 20 thousand. And then declared the guy who collects 36 pieces per hour, and gets hurt.

I say at once that against RED's 21 not what we have. Himself watch his videos, and video I it like.

Just want to hear Your opinion about this video.
75 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 24.07.20

So what are you - viral advertising. Spit on all the people and events.
And is it me or is this blog have been?

t
trem200 24.07.20

Alexfor

Was not like, or something I don't understand?

K
Kevin Oukveyl 24.07.20

The guy tries hard, works well and develops in your field, why should he not reap the fruits of their labors. Yeah, he got the fact that was able to collect 36 pieces in one stream. Well done.

t
trem200 24.07.20

Kevin Oukveyl
I agree, but sometimes it is a shame that I stick for a month and get it for 20 thousand or less.

And so it is done.

m
masha 24.07.20

Each earns as he can. And no one should be doing this. We need to try.

V
Vova126 24.07.20

The same can to the players attributed to deputies and officials, and many who does nothing and gets a lot.

o
oltr 24.07.20

Stkekor
Another would write: Blogging is a sin and God will punish you! )

-
- DILOR- 24.07.20

РЕД21 is so thick chipushilo c stupid humor or what ??

o
oltr 24.07.20

Stkekor
Yes, this is difficult to unwind video blogging with no ads or attachments. It used to be easier, and cheaper, on the same YouTube. Who had, he has a long and rich working for the man, or in General, they do not need.
The entrepreneur can also burn, especially in the current difficult times in Russia, and uncles and so plow almost the entire country.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 24.07.20

pfft, 36 thousand surprised! like that dude zadonatil $ 500,000! so I understand the donut!

and in fact, why do you think other people's money? well, there are people who have money in banks (not glass) will not fit, it is their business what they spend the money. envy less and more work, then for you these 36к will not be such a large amount.

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

-DENIMUSS -
Another vyser,some on YouTube a million

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Shadowarm wrote:
Another vyser
And that is not vyser in your opinion? I believe that each person is unique in its kind, RED21 is engaged in what he most of all knows how other bloggers go about their business. So it is possible for one and all to call vyser, and you try to get yourself something and see how you get it, it's not so easy nowadays, I pour one VIDOS and you're the star of all the YouTube? RED21 very long shot sketches, he even is any were not acquired and are now only just begun the peak of its popularity, before it know no one knew. So patience and a little effort, try to do something and you will succeed, and if each person to call vyser, and thus nothing to do, it taskbar be full.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 24.07.20

Grafen
РЕД21 for down. May be he and not down, but the content he is.

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.07.20

here is not Turkey fallout?..

G
GG4 24.07.20

trem200
Regularly donaco several bloggers at 2-3 thousand each, because I like their content and I think that if you like-need to support people. If they are not encouraged, they will simply cease to give positive emotions and no one will watch. Anyway you wrote that you like some blogger, so give him something, at least thousands 2 send once a month is not that much money. For fun you have to pay.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 24.07.20

GG4
To salonat better for me. More good will.

D
Danny Lamb 24.07.20

Stkekor wrote:
Because adults have a headache about adult problems, and spending thousands of rubles some old dudes from the Internet can only be half-crazed schoolboy.
At least someone adequate in this chat. That is so true sir.

L
Listoman 24.07.20

Well, if you hurt, youtube is an open platform and you can create your own channel and collect at 50K donuts per hour.

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

Danny Lamb
students have thousands of rubles to donatsch? Seriously? Students, rogue Pehe so stoned that really believe that there are other students who can throw so much money at one time? Or the desire to smear a clean cut logic?

B
BioCommandos 24.07.20

GG4
I like to throw real money at a huge bowl of shit?

For fun you have to pay.
A dubious pleasure, if you like APE and screaming faces of some mediocrities.