3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trem200 24.07.20 10:33 pm

36 thousand rubles for the hour and 40 minutes

In General Hello.

I watched the video on YouTube, and this video РЕД21.

Came across a new video stream, which he conducted. In General, I was surprised that he zadonatil 36 pieces. Many will be sad that some are working for months for 15 thousand 20 thousand. And then declared the guy who collects 36 pieces per hour, and gets hurt.

I say at once that against RED's 21 not what we have. Himself watch his videos, and video I it like.

Just want to hear Your opinion about this video.
75 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 24.07.20

Vasekk Vasek wrote:
...the Jews at the head of the world.
Vasekk Vasek wrote:
Masons could...
Pindos, Pindos don't forget, ever envy God's chosen oppressed Slavic peoples of Eurasia (sell cigarettes and alcohol to minors, spoil benches in parks obscene inscriptions, paint a swastika wherever possible, constantly drinking excess alcohol and bawl rude songs right under your window) and the black peoples of Africa (and the very poor, they always oppress these southerners ideasonideas the reforms of slavery).
All the troubles of the masons, Pindos, Jews, UFO, solar radiation and the University of Massachusetts at Shuffling Wrappers, which is a real hotbed of all previously listed.

M
Mag Otshelnik 24.07.20

Streamers or given duh

We have this system that's all
So you may need to change the system?

M
MelShlemming 24.07.20

Cheburator the Founder wrote:
So you may need to change the system?
To upgrade to a tenth of Windows?

z
z8TiREX8z 24.07.20

In General, red all clear, well done, etc. Here is more interesting that for given,,,,,would throw the loot on the stream))))

z
zhimipe 24.07.20

So he said that he doesn't understand why people watch it and why they like it. But if it brings in $, why not.
And 36 thousand rubles that's nothing, I saw the dude was shiotani 69 thousand euros, it is at the current rate of almost 5 million rubles.

L
Lupes 24.07.20

zhimipe
no big money spending will not. It's all a lie and a provocation. All hyped bloggers it business projects on the principle of in Loja and life is easy and or given bloggers only STUDENTS. No vmenyaemy working adult spending YOUR loot will be!

W
Wing42 24.07.20

Lupes
Based on what your conclusions are?

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

Wing42
put on envy

W
Wing42 24.07.20

Alexfor
That would explain everything.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 24.07.20

Alexfor
You regularly or given bloggers and you have a bomb?

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
and you?

L
Lupes 24.07.20

Wing42
my argument is the simple and irrefutable - I am a grown working person, I have a lesson, your goals and dreams. And bloggers - I don't watch them. I do not watch other then and certainly not know who these bloggers are. To me they are like dirt on the street - there it is, I don't care about and I do not pay attention. With a sudden fright I will for some reason GIVE them your hard-earned money?! Am I nuts or what? I'll buy better food, clothes or loan pay! Why the hell do I give the grandmother some unknown person on the Internet? He your brother, friend? What exactly I'm going to give him money? For what I've seen it? So to me his work is generally up to the bulldozer, I'm here to settle my life somehow - wow, interesting and important. And what sort of blogs in your Internets I do not care absolutely. Even if you take letsplay that I like - well done, excellent, good job, nice to listen to. But to give money? Absolutely no reason. AK because letsplay, which I like - because he is an adult, married and have children, and of education and intelligence he is clearly more than blogger. And look-I for a maximum of 2 hours per week. Including adults with the graphics to suffer. They suffer the students. But students have no money! Then it turns out that all these giant donuts - a dust in eyes, lies and provocation.

W
Wing42 24.07.20

Lupes
Nifiga you excuse...
Spoiler

L
Lupes 24.07.20

Wing42
this detailed opinion. Wrote a MINUTE, because nothing was invented)

W
Wing42 24.07.20

Lupes wrote:
this detailed opinion. Wrote a MINUTE, because nothing was invented)
Okay, handsome, fine. However, it must be a very noble students to Donati on YouTube. When I was a little stinker (I mean even less than now), even then there is YouTube, I would never have occurred to someone for something to pay, since nafig need. So that the students are not saganatt not only because they are used to all gotovenkoe, but purely Amateur notions of type free and divorce of the sucker on money will not allow the students to sink to such garbage.
So or given the majority of the adult uncle, and the male who want to support worker vindovs of Moviemaker.