3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
psythra 25.07.20 08:19 pm

What can I say?) (Enforcer: Police Crime Action)

What You write about this I think)))...
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
DomashIvan 25.07.20

the game is in its own good (despite the graphics) and so the world is a little empty and most furious physics of the car if the curb stopped the car subtracted from x so if you upgrade a project that is even a good game and game on.

S
Stalin5014 25.07.20

DomashIvan
With the latest patch the physics of the machine adjusted the management has become more smooth and damage out of nowhere is no longer there. I really liked the game I bought the incentive 10+ hours played pretty average graphics but the game itself is addictive and interesting textures of the cars as it is too weak.

E
EUGENIO025866 25.07.20

I liked it, but needs patches!!!
Stalin5014 tell me where the patches shook??

V
Vlad_Skaletta 25.07.20

Anyone help how to fix crash when creating a career my game crashes!!

A
Anton Ananev 25.07.20

The idea is cool, but I hate for example that when you start changing, you need to perform a daily task, type Check drivers not swell whether they are an hour, otherwise you take off the points. While this task will, in the end, out of breath, it is necessary spatenki. It would be more interesting trips with friends with a nurse, a sister, and not just a picture on the screen. More music. Smoother movement of vehicles of the player. Well, I do not know about others, but I personally retarding with 6GB of RAM, 2GB of video card and 3.4 GHz processor. Optimization of cooler would not hurt.

D
Denis1981 25.07.20

Noticed a joint. Checked the car, then at the turn knocked her out, punched the car - a broken taillight - fined.
Graphics miserable, a lot of punch. But the idea is good.

d
danil132234 25.07.20

pamagite pazhalusta my game crashes I loved it at Karera is zakrutka and the alternation of 1-3min crashes

E
EUGENIO025866 25.07.20

personally I'm waiting for Police 10 13

K
Kein254 25.07.20

I am a police chief, I have opened 3 and 4 the model what to do??

S
Sandman369 25.07.20

Please help! I have no residents, no cars, completely empty city. Sometimes cars are parked What do not know. Who knows?

T
T.T.G 25.07.20

Sandman369
no

S
Stasi23 25.07.20

Sandman369
This is the first task it is necessary to penalize all the illegally parked cars and then will gradually emerge of the machine and the inhabitants