3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JkMax 25.07.20 08:21 pm

Optimization of the PC version (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Pre-created theme, but now you can download the game (pirates) with a tablet, look for it on the rutor for example. Who downloaded, tried to email your har-Ki PC and on what settings) I shake Myself yet..
207 Comments
Sort by:
m
mitroniks 25.07.20

Optimize on top !!! my top system 2008, all flies on ultra and gives 1,1 / 1,2 fps stable , screens work awesome !
if you put everything on low , produces incomprehensible 15 fps !!!
In the optimization of syndicate of all the novelties in the world of the video game industry at the moment, absolutely a leader and a winner.
Awarded this brilliant game, showing a stunning level of graphics and overall game, the prize Golden FPS of the year

A
Alterr87 25.07.20

mitroniks
And what do you want from a computer seven years ago? To high went?

S
Spartacus1971 25.07.20

Play in full HD on ultra and below 30 fps is released.

n
nitrosh 25.07.20

Playing on Geforce GTX 660. the lag is not observed. But here's the problem, in moments long run textures do not have time to get downloaded, which leads to the friezes. during the train ride accordingly they occur more often. on any settings. there is a solution can be or wait for patches?

A
AsStRaLL92 25.07.20

Guys, tell me what the optimization in this game, yesterday I bought myself a 980 Ti, these voracious game as the new Batman, the Witcher and GTA 5 fly on full ultra with 60fps, and that Damn syndicate gives me 45-50 fps despite the fact that there is no point really. And here explain to me please. I do not understand something or do Yubisoft as always the signature curves hands? I very much doubt that this card does not pull this game.

G
GG4 25.07.20

AsStRaLL92
For ultra settings you need a minimum of 2 such maps and the corresponding processor. And no need to compare the graphics of the Syndicate with the Witcher, it is heaven and earth. As an option put the normal smoothing and turn off soft shadows will be a stable 60 fps.

A
AsStRaLL92 25.07.20

GG4
are you kidding? I don't believe that this map is not drawn this osseins creed, even GTA 5 when 60 stable flies and otsason this on all ultra takes less than 4 GB of memory 6, so how he still doesn't want a stable 60 to give

G
GG4 25.07.20

AsStRaLL92
Well, don't believe look tests with different configurations on ultra even on Titan in these games with detalizirovannoi graphics stable 60 fps will not need 2 graphics cards top. In your map there is nothing special, compared to the same 970-th, your just pulling the best anti-aliasing, which compared to normal is almost indistinguishable and it is noticeable if you look closely. So lower it and enjoy. http://gamegpu.ru/action-/-fps-/-tps/assassins-creed-syndicate-test-gpu.html

A
AsStRaLL92 25.07.20

GG4
even on the website that you have thrown it says that for ultra 980й enough and not even Ti, in batman: arkham night graphics 2 times better than in the syndicate and with all of NVIDIA Gameworks at max gives a stable 60 fps, I still think that it krivorukost optimization from Ubisoft...

G
GG4 25.07.20

AsStRaLL92
You have to test at all dolistal? 980ti is enough for high, not ultra. Especially for you screen casts, if you even read completely and are unable to find the answers to your question. Here ultra graphics http://s017.radikal.ru/i421/1601/fd/ab91bca5e2e0.jpg

A
AsStRaLL92 19.11.20

GG4
the requirements are definitely overstated because there is no graphon and optimization here, it is a yubisoft, and I am not going to argue with you.

S
SuperDron 19.11.20

On the profile computer is exhibited on the ultra (the only - resolution 1680 x1050). With the vsync included is held almost always at 60fps. In some places, sitting down to 45. However, if you turn off the fraps - dosing do not notice and play comfortably :) You know less, as they say... And, if you put monique with g-sync'freesync - the buck will be a blow.

L
LuceferMoD 19.11.20

Well, I do not know how everyone here the game on the ultra flies, but I have on the 580, if you put everything on the minimum and the permission to put the minimum, 20 phps gives out, and in the menu more than 60.

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 19.11.20

I have no problems with the phps, but the textures do not have time to load, when on the cart you go generally stupidly sometimes hang out until the textures are loaded, and the disc is 100% loaded, it is not particularly written about, maybe who knows how to solve the problem?

w
waifu v golove 19.11.20

And I have problems with management.

F
FGamer.FG1 19.11.20

AMD A8-4500M 1.9 (Turbo 2.8) with 4 x64 cores,
AMD Radeon HD Graphics 512 GB (2.5GB of RAM (see bottom)) 665Mhz, 128 bits,
6GB of RAM,
Screen resolution 1366x768 (60).

I play on 10-13 FPS on average, places 15, "on holidays" 21.
And this with the treason of the AC file.txt in the documents, changed such lines
DisplayWidth=800
DisplayHeight=480
MinSkipMipTextureSize'128 (less is not put, it changes back, as it is understood - it is a memory bus)
MipMapsToSkipCharacter=0
WasMenuOpened=1

Did the tests of the graphics card through the gpu-z and showed that the video card is loaded at 481mb (maximum) and an average of 850mb (on high-1400mb) from the operating room

However, I am satisfied with 15 FPS, but I would like these 15 to be on maximum-affordable resolution.
On high FPS not much changed 9-10

B
Brem090 19.11.20

I don't know what happened, but I had a mid-night 2013 GeForce 740m graphics card that started pulling sharply and Syndicate and Unity. For example Syndicate launched immediately after the exit and fps barely to 18 reached on minimals and launched a week ago that already 22-38 phps on the average, already 33% of the game passed)) Probably patches did their job that makes me happy) Also then decided and Unity to check and what my surprise was when at high settings there was 20-45 phps, ran more than a year ago. , because of what on 2 parts and threw the passage. Well now I will pass and Unity after the Syndicate once now such a topic has gone)

7 look 19.11.20

Saved Windows 10 again. On seven braked unreal, with falls to 5 fps, and settings (except smoothing) on the speed did not have any impact at all. With Assassins Creed Unity it was the same.

2dfx 19.11.20

In general, a very strange game in terms of optimization, on my system of witch 3 on ultra goes 50-60fps, and then the ugliness of some, put high and very high settings, in the city 50-60 fps, but sometimes there are sudden drawdowns to 30, what nonsense, especially when chasing coaches ... Another stone in the garden, the game stands on a fast ssd from Samsung, win10 license, i7 2600k processor at 4.7ghz, operative 16, why the levels are loaded for so long for 10-15 seconds and generally unstable engine, for the complete passage of three times flew to the desktop. Still infuriated long screensavers at the start, the same witch from the click of the icon to the full download level of 5-7 seconds. What there to slow down can not understand, people with 980ti even complain, consolers in general on 30 fps play with drawdowns, the truth do not know about it :)

M
Mshanya Dovgalyuk 19.11.20

Guys, do you think I should buy a game if I have such characteristics.
Percent. - Intel Core i3 ( 2.5 GHz)
RAM - 8GB.
Video card - Nvidia GeForce GT 720M 2GB.