3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JkMax 25.07.20 08:21 pm

Optimization of the PC version (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Pre-created theme, but now you can download the game (pirates) with a tablet, look for it on the rutor for example. Who downloaded, tried to email your har-Ki PC and on what settings) I shake Myself yet..
207 Comments
Sort by:
v
vvvjust 25.07.20

rei321
well comrade if 4GB of video for you if I do not know what then will fit, 6GB video ?

SHTA??? You at least have understood what he said???

N
Nemezis 25.07.20

So all praise optimization, and I don't see it. Graphics, as many write, worse than unity, but unity after all the patches flying at max (970gtx) and the Syndicate is a little retarding. Especially kill system in the shade. But if you dropped them on the high, then on the faces, the shadows begin to flicker, which is not very pleasing.

J
JkMax 25.07.20

Nemesis
At low-medium it is better than unity.. And on ultra lag more unity, because the syndicate is newer technology.

B
Bigalex78 25.07.20

vvvjust
Do not drive! I 60кадров on gtx980 no! What are your settings?

B
Bigalex78 25.07.20

Igor201204
Also same garbage and me somewhere in 2 hours on ultra with 40 50 pcss , then put the shadows pcss max and fps sags up to 25 frames then put back on and the fps remains the same! Helps only restart the game! What the hell?

V
Vert 25.07.20

Got to London ran through him like a stable 60 FPS. Shadows on High, FXAA antialiasing, and the rest at maximum. GTX970, i5-4670k

S
Sergo_Nizhik 25.07.20

you guys know what I just realized , developed and all their friends are doing especially bad optimization ,write what the requirements are because they want to have their products bought ,welded to it , so write on play store working great and then we buy and get a figure,and although 33мы already bought them denyushku is that they love

S
Sergo_Nizhik 25.07.20

in short , in short optimize specially bad, make people to buy new hardware , and that the requirements raise, if they would be a cool optimization ,the requirements would not be so high

S
Sergo_Nizhik 25.07.20

And people will obdurate Oh yeah buy this game cool game but the optimization will not be delivered (

E
Elidias 25.07.20

Consumes 4GB videoplate in max resolution 1440h900 of Hu,,,I neponyal where grafana

v
vvvjust 25.07.20

Bigalex78
everything on max, buns of NVIDIA off antialiasing fxaa

v
vvvjust 25.07.20

Serienschule
What you optimize, winner of the CELERON??? Buy a normal iron for a start, and then to Noah about the optimization!

p
pit80 25.07.20

Anyone managed to unlock 30 FPS with clothes??

S
Sergo_Nizhik 25.07.20

vvvjust
the Internet is aching and i5 ! so just say percent does not affect the game, buy a I7 to play with sodding vidyuhi view I would be better to run the game or you have

S
Sergo_Nizhik 25.07.20

he tells me something for Celeron I buy max i3 with 4 threads and all , as your i7 will work !

v
vvvjust 25.07.20

Serienschule
well, well, reassuring yourself! i3 never disperse 760-th to the full, and you have a Celeron! Teach materiel.

N
NerAzyl 25.07.20

People with Nvidia cards from write configs game where you have disabled all chips from Nvidia :D

s
selphiestrife 25.07.20

Subtitles! Fucking subtitles! Cursed developed just kidding! Is there a way to increase the font size of the subtitles of these muthafucka! The higher the resolution,the smaller the letters! That is not a new game, tiny subtitles,the plot all make blind chtol?)

b
brazz 25.07.20

I 5 4430 HD 7870 2 gig fxaa hdao everything on high detail ultra 35 50 fps everything works perfectly on the carriage falls only up to 30 frames 4 gig and tries inappropriately writes 3088 busy although I have 2) and everything is flying again 48 % all simply chic!

d
dizzy33 25.07.20

selphiestrife
Why do you need subtitles if the voice acting is? Or are you one of those who believes it's better-Russian voice fiction-like?