3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garrus-1994 25.07.20 08:24 pm

The discussion of the game \"Nehrim-At fate's edge\" (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Here you write your impressions of the game, well, actually will be here to discuss it:)
It seems like this topic was not yet)
You can download it on this site, here is the link http://www.playground.ru/files/39016/
Be sure to swing on, and straight here:)
Please do not flood!
40 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bormotun73 25.07.20

Yes, the beast is strong ,it is a fact, I'm in the middle of nowhere at night trying to climb,and something goes wrong kick is almost guaranteed, the nights are really dark, day easier))) I balance in the game is very pleasing ...play slow, read zatratno)))...I like it. Poradavalo the time came for action, a deer with two skeletons butted (Hz that they are not shared) ....gored, funny look)))

E
Ellu 25.07.20

Most powerful creation, I have currently met gigantski spider in the Northern mountains. Shoots some ice magic, which gives the effect of constant subtraction health. In short, dying before you have time to kill him. Escape is also impossible, because hard moves followed (a handful usually two)...

P. S. the Entire evening wandering through stunning countryside (who was not, I highly recommend a visit) - Dark forest. Amazing made the place all the furnishings, every detail matches the atmosphere of darkness and horror: not just zombies and skeletons, and trembling in the wind tree branches, frightening the glowing lights in the distance, dark corners... Incredible experience...

S
Shedou 25.07.20

the game is great. think but how to think the book was about the dark God ie itself..it's kind of like the possibility of the dark God but described as it is in German did not understand nothing =(

M
Makroniks 25.07.20

But, peasants sorry.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Although soon we'll be humping.

K
Kawabanga 25.07.20

and pamoemu in Nahum stolkozhe hopping from oblivion to fallout 3 maybe less
the game did the GERMANS and not bethesda softworks
Yes scavizzi only oblivion but oblivion current engine but the engine is essential
but where do you in elder scrolls seen shtob items to drag Mona?
koncepcia completely different

R
Rozi Ell 25.07.20

the bottom line is this litsenzionku downloaded the torrent installed it and put the no-cd oblivion itself works fine but when I try to run Newhrym he writes tipo insert the disc for oblivion can Newhryma is there any private no-cd if anyone knows tell me

R
Rozi Ell 25.07.20

people and another question is it possible in nehrim to search the corpses I click on an action and nothing happens

s
sergun1987 25.07.20

Shit is not a game! :((

B
Bboy Farmir 25.07.20

Throw someone a link to download Naima not as fashion, but as a separate game, and then me.

S
Sipogka 25.07.20

The best mod in my opinion, it sort of shows what should be oblivion. The only disadvantage, if not in plot, then no one to talk to.

B
Bianor 25.07.20

Seduced by the reviews and downloaded...
Why it's graphics, even at the maximum an order of magnitude worse than in oblivion. Yes there is, the graphics was just miserable. Why - is unclear. The game process corresponds in principle to Oblivionesque, but some death trimmed, docked, poor. No character generation - a choice of three races and gender they belong. All. Play Gordon Freeman - no choice of initial characteristics no. Quests are just single, pre-prescribed way, again, no gag, because gag immediately stops the gameplay dead. Corridor story, which is not rejected, not score - step right, step left mean or conflict or instant death of the player in the script.
A lot of glitches. The mass of unkillable characters, thanks to which the number of bugs is growing enormously. Drove the black Troll (And sho VI wanted?! nemciny did!) plugging in between the collisions and beat him with his fists, after a moment he popped out of some crevice somewhere a little lively, but quite active. During a trip on the trolley I saw this guy cheerfully jumps on the ropes, do not have conflicts - not walk on them or even to catch hold of them is impossible. Scripts rule! Got to the end, met this immortal freak muzzle to muzzle, shoved him down and went to do quests on. It turned out that to kill him need four torches. Okay, put them hear him down there in the water yelled and found that the door should not be opened - the key (as graciously explained in the tooltip) in the inventory of a Troll. You can start the game again.
The number of bugs grows exponentially with the connection of crack. For example, it's impossible to raise the level of journal in the inventory is deactivated. The first quest outside led to another collapse of the game - the guard sent into the cave, connected with the initial location, abbagav all the caves for the second time and coming out of that outlet, from where you come out into the light of God for the first time get a total and impassable glitch - responda all collected rubbish like toadstools and disables all the active quests. Guard solution quest already does not give new you can begin again. But the first poem... heh... der... well first to start does not pull - dull to the dislocation of the jaws. Nethollywood the pseudo.
In General, the first impression was totally negative.

Kawabanga
but where do you in elder scrolls seen shtob items to drag Mona?
Yes ve sho?! Is it not possible?!

Sipogka
it sort of shows what should be oblivion.
Oblivion (husband. rod)
Oblivion->Oblivion (cf. genus)
Why should be?
If Oblivion was like this, I would've played the Gothic.

D
Demolir 25.07.20

Seduced by the reviews and downloaded...

Hmm...probably good that I haven't happened ;)

B
Bianor 25.07.20

Demolir
You haven't seen Pinocchio snouts of those who give as a GG by default...

S
Sipogka 25.07.20

The game Oblivion - it, you're playing a game?

z
zOmbi88 25.07.20

oblivion when you install nehrim'and works?

g
gliga142 25.07.20

The game is not bad but this poor engine obly spoils - no spoils , he just annihilated all its ugliness - that is correct.
I played a lot of older games and mods of them , for example fashion on the second Gothic Dark Saga" and still despite the fact that there dviglo older , she goes through quite differently , perhaps due to the fact that there in the heart of the third-person , immediately upon the first person it's like you're walking among the textures of the year since 1990 - some sort of porridge of korichnevoy colors in caves and timeselection on the surface , but these individuals ..effects of fire and etc. in General, discharge when the game is simply technically not tenable.And sorry , the intellectual content fashion is very good.
This game should have been done on dviglo Gothic 2 and visually it would be much better and the bleeding which stole from the Gothic would not have so twisted to insert the Irradiation.

k
kljap07 13.06.21

HEPOPro
Why not? There are mods and quite a few of them. https://gamer-mods.ru/ Here is the link, download. You just need to register on the site.

k
kljap07 13.06.21

zOmbi88 It depends on
how you put it. It may or may not work. There are installation instructions. Mods on the link https://gamer-mods.ru/, download.

k
kljap07 13.06.21

Bboy Farmir
This is not a mod, this is an independent game, only on the Oblivion engine. https://gamer-mods.ru/ Download, everything is there. Or you can put a Stimov game, they Russified it. But only credits, no voice acting.

k
kljap07 13.06.21

Now Steam has released a Russian-language version, free. It is played normally, you can put mods on it. https://gamer-mods.ru/. There is also the game itself.