3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray_Wolf 95 25.07.20 08:47 pm

Strange behavior of the weather conditions. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Picture of the game, though not a build from 2013 E3, but wonderful. All done perfectly, atmospheric, beautiful. Some sunsets and sunrises which are just. They schikarny in the cities and in the glades and in the forests, creating a fascinating picture in the game, which one could gaze for hours (that's the only time it flows faster). But like the title says I would like to talk about sunsets and weather conditions, and to be more precise about the rain(since clear sky is so clear, do not add not take away). For example, we see how terrible is coming thick clouds, zapolleoniv the sky would seem to go shower. But there is not time passes as the weather changes and it becomes Sunny, and the clouds if there was. But this delirium is continued, even if the rain looking at the sky you can see light misty clouds(normal), and the stars in the sky, and the rain was coming. (I wonder what it pours?) It's the same day, the sun is shining the sky is clear with a few clouds and the rain pouring down. Many play and never in the game I have the rain with a normal sky, the clouds come and go but the rain apparently delayed. As nothing but the sky and weather conditions, I was hoping to see schikarny, and CDPR about them so much talked about but not yet seen it with the weather, I was disappointed.
23 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 25.07.20

What ridiculous accusations against the game that I saw. Played for 7 hours was rain and Sunny weather, but during the game, didn't even pay attention to such trifles, and more than sure - correct, because aching very much, and CDPR is sooo important audience.

K
Kosh13 25.07.20

Gray_Wolf 95
And actually why nonsense? Maybe the witch lives in Siberia. Here this weather is the norm.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 25.07.20

XBoy360
What ridiculous accusations against games I haven't seen
Charges? That is what was not in the game, what would the problem have not met, you just have to turn around and play again, because it did CDPR are gods of the gaming industry? I do not like stupid run on such large-scale games, pay attention to every detail, otherwise why play it. And after so many postponements, for CDPR would be a shame to release a game with so many bugs. And mind you it is about the sky and weather conditions, it was a bunch of news from CDPR. But in the course of you from among the audience of fans that they would have done CDPR, just loose the pants and go on.

R
Rockandrolllove 25.07.20

Gray_Wolf 95
1 of 2! Either will fix it soon, or as many games with game development added different effects! It's possible in no man's land sometimes the passage of time there will be showers and thunderstorms!

G
Gray_Wolf 95 25.07.20

XBoy360
What the hell you talking about? I just didn't pay attention to it, because it is a fantasy world, but if you start to find fault, it is possible to just dobratsya - I tend to look for more pros than cons when possible.
I used to keep a close eye on the minuses as well as pluses. If there is a minus it is necessary to notice and take for me.

In the Witcher you can stretch to chase the unrealistic sword early in the game that deals 20-30 damage mid-game - 300-500, by the end of the tie down can be up to 800. That's che kind of nonsense? Convention? What is the difference of metal is this?

In the games that in reality, the sky should function the same. Clouds, rain, Clear skies, no rain, so everything should work and there is already a clear sky, rain, clouds, no rain. In my opinion this is also a bug of some conditions and operates differently. There's no Gong for realism, that's the one you just made is nonsense. Whatever the game was, acchan fantasy horror Thriller, no difference, all games and movies sky works the same way. What is the point to bind to the clear sky the rain? This is my friend, not the idea of developer as a bug or something, because I think that way at all. you have to forgive him, and grass and trees and everything else, as you wrote above, the General picture is fantastic, and atmospheric. but what is done with the sky is not excusable and cannot turn a blind eye. And all because the developers very often trumpeted the fact that the sky is schikarny. As soon as I started playing the first thing I looked at the sky, what I don't do in other games. This game was an exception because the developers were obsessed with us on this. And Yes, the other bugs I the game the benefit was not met, and all are happy, the game schikarny me all nravitsa, but the sky, it is impossible not to notice.

S
Straik29a 25.07.20

The author) go on the street go out there and sunsets and sunrises and rain with clouds)

G
Gray_Wolf 95 25.07.20

Straik29a
logic and sense zero

M
Maklline66 25.07.20

Weather IMHO is tied to the quests, maybe I thought, but at certain stages of a quest the weather SUDDENLY changed, sometimes very appropriate for this situation.

S
Straik29a 25.07.20

Maklline66
I thought so too, more of my weather bound to a particular location, where something ordinary weather, and of constantly raining, cloudy how much time not preparing to fast...

G
GMXardas 25.07.20

Gray_Wolf 95
2 days ago, I went to work, was clear weather and it was raining. Why, in reality, that's fine, but in the game there? I too somehow did not pay attention, I'm more the story is important and the General atmosphere.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 25.07.20

Straik29a
how is it zero? you're realism is important =)
GMXardas
I too somehow did not pay attention, I'm more the story is important and the General atmosphere.
Are you serious? Several times already explained, the developers themselves obsessed with people's attention to the sky, talking about her they. I, too, in other games the sky is not looking and not paying attention, but in the Witcher 3 don't pay attention to it is not possible. Because, after the game developers only so trumpeted the sky. What kind of nonsense about realism and about the fact that you don't pay attention.
And about the clear weather and rain. It's called solar rain, just a normal little cloud, or just a big who quickly flies over the area, the cloud passes and the rain then came the Yes place. I doubt that the weather in the game was doing with the mechanics, Sunny rain moon rain, not normal rain. In many places visited and everywhere the same.

S
Straik29a 25.07.20

Gray_Wolf 95
Regarding your accusations on rain without clouds clouds without rain. Today, I specifically checked, did his time and all that) I have all OK in this regard, cloud with rain

G
Gray_Wolf 95 25.07.20

Straik29a
Cloud of course is, but normal, through them you can see the stars, the clear sky. the day as well. The sky is not rainy but the rain pours

S
Straik29a 25.07.20

Gray_Wolf 95
Well I clouds from clouds is not different)
I would have a screen made, but I have a couple 8.1 no screen

n
nig.low 25.07.20

Straik29a
Well I clouds from clouds is not different)

On here are now going to distinguish :))
http://pochemu-da-pochemu.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67:oblaka&catid=36

B
Barmen325 25.07.20

The weather in the game PTS. cool simply the best implementation in video games all the developers have promised, all there, and I have works as it should Yes there are bugs, but with the weather not observed, there is rain when the sun(and he is the most short time, as it should be) and plain with clouds, sometimes the sky is all grey addictive, there are storms, when the sky is black the thunder(very realistic sound, a head taller than other games) lightning and strong wind rises, and the weather apparently does not depend on where the player resides, that is, on Geralt the sun is shining and in the distance storm clouds with lightning and thunder is heard. The author probably just got lucky the weather is different, change can be it rarely, but for 20+hours all the time to see all organically varied.

G
GMXardas 25.07.20

Gray_Wolf 95
Who and where are the pipes? I first heard of it, I except the release date of the game have not heard anything. For me the graphics were not a priority in the game basically, so really didn't pay attention. About the weather XS, now play and see if I can true it is, but again, who cares if the sky ran pink pony, then yeah, that wouldn't match, and in General everything is quite atmospheric.

N
Necrobax 25.07.20

The people,the bug is there!!!In rainy weather,when you re-loaded,like the rain and no water at all....

N
Necrobax 25.07.20

Although the shower was visible to download...

D
Duke2278 25.07.20

I have one 90% of the weather is it raining?