3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nibler99 25.07.20 09:03 pm

Third witch (spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, after a short battle in the Wild Hunt, CRIS persuaded me to go and deal with one of the commander of the Wild Hunt, which is pinned to the annual festival, which satisfied mistress of the forest with a large tree. So, during a battle with them (the hosts of the forest) in the Intro one of them ran away where to find her?
9 Comments
Sort by:
e
edwardvega89 25.07.20

In good anywhere in the final and bad, he finds and kills the witch

n
nibler99 25.07.20

edwardvega89
The finale of the whole sujecki? I am for the CRIS fought with them, it was easy, gg VP

X
XBoy360 25.07.20

nibler99
gg VP
Snoop Dee Oh double Gee?

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 25.07.20

I can't understand this elf? Or am I so old?

X
XBoy360 25.07.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
Are you talking about?

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 25.07.20

XBoy360
Your koment and previous

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 25.07.20

XBoy360 so you can just write,and the nigger only seen the movie and do not know what he says

X
XBoy360 25.07.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
Well, that's why I wrote that dude scrap that was to print that the game failed? What I'm thinking what I'm thinking.

O
OakSorcerer 25.07.20

The topic I found through Google, so Sora, if it was already like that. I now wonder if the ending, in which CRIS was vedmochka, there is at least some mention of the 3rd witch? After all, it would be logical that CRIS will try to find her, because the witch stole the suspension of Vesemira as in any way. Waited for her appearance in addition to, and not wait. Even at the end, no information about her.