3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha Morozov 23.10.19 01:20 pm

Change game physics (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I am now interested in,when will gta 5 on the PC,will it be possible to transfer the handling from gta 4?
31 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Zaykin 23.10.19

I want this mod to car just hesitated, not explodes (then they can not drive). Yet there is a trainer for invincibility/fix, but I need the indestructibility of the car.
Where to dig? In handling things like no rows.

I
IIRaZoRII 23.10.19

Nikita Zaikin
no yet , wait

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 23.10.19

Nikita Zaikin
There are in Handling.meta is. Look for the option it is damage of the engine. Bet at least and explode will not, I think. There, below, there is an option to Put zero and gasoline will not flow there will be.
Here is the entire line:
fCollisionDamageMult value=1.000000 Conflict
fWeaponDamageMult value=1.000000 weapon Damage
fDeformationDamageMult value=1.000000 Multiplier deformation
fEngineDamageMult value=0.100000 damage the engine
fPetrolTankVolume value=0.000000 tank capacity fuel( for leakage, fire and PEFC.Bang)

For each machine they own, because edit or all at once,or specific,your favorite.
Yes, and change the Update file.rpf from the update folder,/ and not the other!!!

N
Nikita Zaykin 23.10.19

nigga40000
thanks, I'll try

nigga40000
not, changed dviglo and fuel - or the game crash when you start it, either nothing changes

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 23.10.19

Nikita Zaikin
Don't know then what it is. Need to dig into resources. And worse because there are min. and max. limits is likely.Some don't know need to test.

m
my93 23.10.19

Maybe someone knows where to find the file or its name, responsible for the speed padowski cars on the road? And then there are moments when on the highway or free road or intersection Pedy barely go and have to honk that they would quickly go, especially after installing the mod to increase the amount of traffic this issue for me was far more infuriating, to me for fun to go by the rules, but Pedy drive is very slow

d
danulaca 23.10.19

Look what are the cars that drive on the roads then download this app http://gtamania.ru/load/gta_5_xbox_ps3/programs_gta_5/gta_v_handling_editor_v1_0/223-1-0-6609 and use it to fill in line (B) fMass value is 0. Of course the speed of vehicles will not increase, but they will be light that will simply fly away from you.

PS Here is a website listing all the cars (with pictures) http://rockstar game.ru/gta-v/transport/

g
ghostsaratov 23.10.19

Hi All.
A question.
Where are the files which are responsible for the tuning machines?
I would like to edit the engine for some sort of individual machines, to increase or decrease the acceleration of this improvement.
Thank you all.

Y
Yaroslav Belousov 23.10.19

Hello! Guys, having a problem with editing the handling. Is who knows and can help me in some questions?

m
mrfin2018 23.10.19

Here VIDOS,how to install mods quickly and simply,there just links in the description for the desired program,and a few cool mods,there is a link to the mod that changes the physics of the car damage:

H
Hasanuly 23.10.19

Hello! Such a question is it possible to change how the drive the car which added to the game, for example, I have a Honda civic added to the game, but in handling.no meta its characteristics, where to look? In the folder dlcpatch only content.xml but there is only some mention about handling, but the settings themselves are not..