3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Filli 25.07.20 09:13 pm

Have you ever read what they write on Lurkmore about PG?

http://lurkmore.to/Playground.ru
62 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paul Langergans 25.07.20

Read of course.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 25.07.20

KreKer_xD
What you don't want to believe? That Pehe is filled shkolotoy, cattle and trolls a little more than full? Then I suggest you go to this topic and make sure (pay particular attention to the posts of one of Alexei Secretive )
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/news/sony_kompensiruet_vremennoe_otsutstvie_dostupa_k_psn_nakanune_novogo_goda-46337/

X
Xorras 25.07.20

What I can't believe that? There is truth written.

D
D.I.Y.A.B.L.O 25.07.20

A month ago, I read and I can say that the staff of this site just bums

D
Decadent 25.07.20

Stop to read the lurke, if you even got so hot.

T
Toxa95 25.07.20

And what is wrong?

F
Filli 25.07.20

BloodRaven1986
:D

L
Le Gaspilleur 25.07.20

Blah-blah-blah...Originated from code in sunset nineties - so has the right to life in any case))

c
chel s pulemetom. 25.07.20

IMHO ,all true

S
Sima4 25.07.20

Almost all of the website (lurka) filled with envy of others ' successes. But some articles are funny.

50GB 25.07.20

Connecting, by the author.

s
severnyy alkogolik 25.07.20

Well we read.What?

F
Filli 25.07.20

detonator
Well before this website and in truth it was like for children,there are thousands of advertisements,this app is now everything...well,everything is normal, fine.

F
Filli 25.07.20

detonator
Well, hell knows maybe to you it was good before,but I like this design

K
Kotyara 25.07.20

Obviously, wrote(or edited to misery) the inhabitants of the Playground, the level of the article is crumpled [redacted].

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.07.20

Mr. Shaw some sort of exchange of courtesies between the sworn ,,friends,,. Obgadit the middle first before he fucked you. Okay. This is kapitalizm. Heh, heh...
Probably, something really. And unless other sites are somewhat different from PG? The same swamp.
By the way,there is a link to the lemon. Some idiot with a phone. This is the lemon? And I don't even know what he looks like.

G
GTAman 25.07.20

The article is inferior. Are out of date and chaotic.

K
Kseoni4 25.07.20

Well, guys, as communicated on the forum, and got actually.
In any case, the article is very little of the history of the site, and the more and Talk.
Remembered epic Renata, remembered not less than the outstanding users.

-
-SlashuuR- 25.07.20

I do not see anything in the article that would cause an ordinary user batthert.

P
Paul Langergans 25.07.20

Xorras
What I can't believe that? There is truth written.
And the truth always hurts. Here too impressionable users and bugurt about THIS JI NIPRAVDA. YOU VSEVRETI!