3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U212 25.07.20 09:19 pm

What class should I choose? (Dark Souls 3)

Still not played the new soul because of the problems with the computer, yet I think for someone better to play, it would be desirable to hear the opinion of those who played and seen classes in their own practice
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 25.07.20

Take the beggar, I took it.
Will be able to make your dream classroom.

s
suarez777 25.07.20

If you want to make and all,then mage.

l
legusor 25.07.20

take the magician, vichevy endurance, intelligence, learning. all souls-the game sharpened under the comfortable passage of the magoy.

T
Toxa95 25.07.20

If a noob - take of a knight, he has a very cool armor at the start, plus a good weapon.
If ultraback some poor, but there's even the first boss will be hard, probably when you're naked and fighting a rotten stick.
The rest, as I understand - something in between.

R
Raibow Bitard 25.07.20

Toxa95
Do not drive, stick the damazh than the sword. Especially if barrutia. Moreover, the stick hits the armor more than the sword. The sword is a cutting weapon, and the stick is a blunt weapon.

T
ThurboCat 25.07.20

Take knight-a practical class.

O
Ogyr4ig 25.07.20

Because you can redistribute the stats 5 times, it is better to take a beggar and make the class of your dreams. That's only 1 boss is hard to kill.

M
Marty52 25.07.20

Toxa95
If a noob take the knight
Now it was a shame. And I just love this class its stats. Am I just a noob? The armor he is not that fountain, and for rifts I good at the start only leggings left wearing. No in-game some embogo class. It all depends on the hands.

R
Raibow Bitard 25.07.20

Ogyr4ig
If you know how to tumble, then no.

O
Ogyr4ig 25.07.20

Raibow Bitard
If you ask the question, it is unlikely that there is a great somersault.)

N
Nikitka demidka 25.07.20

Take The Spear

R
Raibow Bitard 25.07.20

Ogyr4ig
I'm quite normal Dodge.

Q
QUlCK 25.07.20

Egor Kadesky
For the first passage best suited the following classes: knight, soldier, mercenary or a thief. Assassin or Herald do not consider, because at some point you can score in the cell and spells and pumped faith or intelligence. These points will become useless. I learned it by example. Started the game for the assassin and did not use spells at all. These skill points only at a loss, since the use of them I received. Even Pyromania now requires faith and intelligence.

E
Evil_RU 25.07.20

As it turns out, playing for the assassin, you can score on the magic stats and stupid to develop agility, strength and endurance?

D
Daniliss 25.07.20

If you are going to play without magic - no options knight. He's only got 25 points allotted for useless characteristics, intellect, faith and luck. All the other points more, respectively, more levels lose at character creation. The starter gear is not particularly important, but the knight he is in addition one of the most successful.
The same beggar - fail IMHO. Have 10 intelligence, faith and luck - thank you is not necessary such happiness.

h
highSKiLLED 25.07.20

Warrior for physics are also good. Scholarship calls it a great success compared to the knight, but the difference in INTA and fize is 5 units in favor of the warrior, and if I can make a armor under the weight of the character without investing points there - it +5 free points in comparison with the knight. And purely build on power, identity plus warrior.