3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tech Watchman 25.07.20 09:19 pm

The first World War in games (Battlefield 1)

Do you think the First World has a chance to revive in the gaming industry, or is it hopelessly outdated? About the First war never had decent games, unlike the Second world war.
13 Comments
Sort by:
H
HarleyQu1nn 25.07.20

while Call of Duty every year goes further into the future, Battlefield decided to go the other way, but not too far in the past? in any case, it would be unusual, to shoot single-shot rifles and guns) and fly on maize, so that many will prefer to stay in the fourth part

R
RomManNenko 25.07.20

Perhaps if the subject of the first world will be a huge success all companies to go back in time . I bet aktivizhn will either remaster or a new game about world war II but not the first so as not to be plagiarism Dyson
Also wanted to say that you're wrong, what about the first world fiction decent games . The clearest example of the game valiant hearts

R
RikoChiko 25.07.20

The setting too specific. I doubt that DICE will dramatically change the mechanics of BF3-4.

s
severnyy alkogolik 25.07.20

Verdun is the only online shooter with a PVM setting.All other online shooters with the setting of WWI - fashion.COD throw garbage year 2010-11,it is a pity that he was not showing the game with the setting of WWI and did not get out of the pit.

S
SCAR - L 25.07.20

To my mind if you just go and Verdun Valiant hearts the great war, and DLC for CoD BO2 map for the zombie mode Origins

S
SIash 25.07.20

Tech Watchman wrote:
Do you think the First World has a chance to revive in the gaming industry, or is it hopelessly outdated? About the First war never had decent games, unlike the Second world war.
Most young players (shkolote) are not interested to play games with a historical slant. They immediately begin Association with tedious history lessons at school , grandparents - veterans who look at them as shapeless amoebas, and a watch can tell you about front-line life, and so forth. Of adds fuel to the fire antediluvian weapons of those times, which are very hard to kill without 16x scopes and thermal imagers. This is all very much reflected in the marketing of the company ( which the game does not out of kindness, every game is a business project, aimed at a mass audience the above mentioned young players). I think Battlefield1 kind of gift to the old fans of the series.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.07.20

if you do all arcade technology between the first world and the second specific differences will not be. and therefore in gamelee.

T
T.T.G 25.07.20

All new is well forgotten old. Now obsolete can be considered zombies and crafting. However Igor with them EN masse.

M
Makar Stepanov 25.07.20

Rise of Flight is one of the best WWI games.

n
nikita98193 25.07.20

If you start to release the game about WWI, then after a couple of releases she get tired of all the future

B
BioGen 25.07.20

Makar Stepanov
On par with Verdun

B
BioGen 25.07.20

Well, the setting is quite specific and not everyone will like it, especially shkolota which used to shoot from imbabah nobska fluffy and distribute bundles of people

S
Strel-Ok 25.07.20

Is there any good book about Lawrence of Arabia? Interesting personality. In access there is a book Garth Basil - biography of Lawrence. But I would like it to read something from literature.