3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kvitos 25.07.20 09:23 pm

What is it? (Battlefield 1)

Constantly blinks on the right side of the screen. Life does not stop, but would like to know why it appears.

Thank you!
10 Comments
Sort by:
O
ONE BLAST 25.07.20

Can you blink right eye?

k
kvitos 25.07.20

hmm, for some reason the picture is not attached

w
w0kk 25.07.20

kvitos

s
smallhell 25.07.20

This indicatr network, yeah.
When it burns it means that the ping is too big for 60Hz. He's still red can be.

k
kvitos 25.07.20

Well, what I have no lags and freezes do not feel ) thanks for the clarification

v
vitalik76 25.07.20

Server battle 1 Tikrit by default, more than 4 in battle, because the quality of the Internet should be higher for games. Actually the graphics lag because of tickrate and should not be, because it is not the computer's fault, but with the display of the enemy can be a problem, because they really can be nowhere where you can see what it will seem that shot him, and they though henna. Plus servers games local now no, they're hell knows where that too small ping is not conducive.

V
VADIKELLA 25.07.20

It is an indicator of FPS!!! So he rides you have!

k
kvitos 25.07.20

fps definitely does not jump ) to play 4k on ultra settings and very smooth and beautiful. Glitches with hitboxes did not either, and I live in Latvia, it is regularly ranked in the top 3 of the Internet world, so connect to Irish servers, all without any problems. In General, there's nothing bothering me, just was wondering what the hell is flashing

V
VADIKELLA 25.07.20

Time turns this sign-then - jump!!! Minimal)

v
vitalik76 25.07.20

VADIKELLA
Problems with network games can occur for two reasons:
1. A powerful enough computer, which is low fps, slide show and everything.
2. Problems with the Internet on the way server. In this case fps will be all right, but the problems are with the enemies - they will appear from nowhere and disappear into nowhere, to move jerkily etc.

A yellow indicator with an exclamation point in the game it says network problem. It is necessary to dig towards iron of the computer and Internet. Although subject to local servers in the game, and available located on the edge of the world, perhaps until the problem will be unsolvable.