3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iasthope 25.07.20 09:39 pm

When the game appears on the torrents? (Doom (2016))

No money for new thoughts, and I want to play much, I don't know is there any working torrents?
140 Comments
Sort by:
a
a234sd 25.07.20

Alex Kichigin
Dude, the point is that you warn when you signup to the incentive, or buy( lease) the product is declared on the shelves of their stores.
You say
but even taking in rent this fucking product
you can't fully to use it they rent out PRODUCT the USE of WHICH is LIMITED to EXTERNAL FACTORS
(SAY THE LACK OF INTERNET)
Let's say you live in some Podunk town realties
The country is large and there is no coverage of Internet
and want to play
SO you have to rent these games will not take
A drive is a computer and no Internet and you come
Well, maybe not live but just so grandma came
Took laptop took drive
enjoy life set so to speak
and you go a hell of tinsel
And how is that fair

w
wemadeFOX_moon 25.07.20

a234sd
if you don't like, don't fit so don't buy, you're not one makes.
Why are you even in the subject of дум4 Express their useless opinions about the gaming industry as a whole ?

a
a234sd 25.07.20

Shadow-live
Shadow-live
Shkolota you have in mind and I have as many years to earn their
work
And their knowledge
and know how to appreciate his and others ' work
And to count the money I earn
And I don't want to pay them for the dubious luck to have allegedly bought the thing
which as it turns out I can't fully use

A
Amnepox 25.07.20

the dream game publishers - terminal
in the hands of the user only the joystick and all the games on a server of the publisher (muaha ha ha) I want the subscriber raise, you want the hourly rate entered, want to limit access to the game users of a particular country...
BUT... the dream of hardware manufacturers, a new piece of metal in each house and as often as possible and more expensive

a
a234sd 25.07.20

wemadeFOX_moon
And who are you that forbid me to Express my opinion
we have a free country. And the right to Express
my opinion
given to me by the Constitution and the law
Or are you a supporter of the dictatorship (pull the Plug so to speak the throats of all do not agree)
who is not with us is against us
and the opinion of other people not necessarily know
Or maybe you're interested in this
so to speak financially in cash
not saying but who knows
And have with game sales
And everything I said one way or another related to DOOM 4
Since this game and its publishers are
Outstanding representatives of the gaming industry
And did I offended someone
Or promoted piracy
I am for honest and mutually beneficial business
For a decent relationship between the buyer and seller

S
StormX07 25.07.20

The idea is that if honestly game Publishers for the PC was 5 years ago to go to BluRay discs.
But apparently thought it was too dreary + piracy, and put on this big

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 25.07.20

Krakodila very insolent, although m. b. they otlistat $ that would have broken darmowa.)
But seriously, look at PG live are legitimate, the piracy battle! almost scream.
But if to judge objectively? The same Doom buffoon for a couple of evenings with beer and 2K for it clearly fat. I might want to play, but the passage is? 20 hours? And that would play a couple of days far from a masterpiece I have to give 2K?
And I may have played in the last Lark, Overwatch and other novelties, so count them...I imagine the price tag to go!
For the West, maybe these prices are normal, but for our needy CIS is too expensive. If developed, led by regional pricing, it and piracy would not exist.
And no need to shout, I know that our prices are lower than the European and American, but it's still a lot. It would be worth Doom to 1K can be I bought. Not hacked, fuck him! Sex life will not lose, past of this masterpiece. Or buy a couple of years on sale, ate quite know the games will be.

S
StormX07 25.07.20

But seriously, look at PG live are legitimate, the piracy battle! almost scream.

Who told you that. Freebies just yet but that thumb is simply.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 25.07.20

a234sd
Create a separate topic flood there and then the theme дум4 and when it comes out on torrents

M
Mr.Durden 25.07.20

Alexander Shirunov
fairy tales for children.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 25.07.20

Владимир2012
about дум4 agree it is not 2K it is not worth it. Originally have already wanted to buy but then I thought take offline activation and check in General that as a Yes, well, my personal opinion this game max price 800R

l
legusor 25.07.20

buy offline activation for 200 rubles or buy the game for 2000. pirate and never will be for a long time.

a
a234sd 25.07.20

wemadeFOX_moon
Well, you type insidious
What I'm saying too related torrent
But don't just say
And indirectly
Read between the lines there's it

A
APELCIN 25.07.20

Never will be

A
Aleksey Chichigin 25.07.20

a234sd
Stop STO stop! But what about the offline mode in the same trims? Say to the country came. So install steam from the disc and play offline.

a
a234sd 25.07.20

Alex Kichigin
If there is no Internet and zero-install steam
how you to your account sides
I certainly have not tried it but as far as I know the incentive is not yet autorisoes in the steam will not fall and no authorization and no access to content

Here you see install steam
after installation, the login window appears where I should enter login and password
but the authorization without the Internet will not work
In offline mode, steam only works after the first start and login via there
then it saves your data and for subsequent runs you can run without net
But when installing from scratch on login window you pass
And by the way after installing zero steam requires updates and will not be updated until you have the login window will not see
but if no Internet
I guarantee that if you put steam on Windows for the first time and from scratch
clean install and you have no Internet then have a 100% chance to steam you will not get
and there is no access and games. And also let's say the game you bought (or your friend gave be the option with a friend and told you the login and the password) a couple of months ago
you have a disk drive, steam
you are installing steam for the time steam released a new update and after installation it will want updates but no Internet
and all you can it's easy to check go to someone or lists you try and log in to your account from another computer when you turn off the Internet
and you realize that there is no account access and no access to the contents of this account
Anyway, I wanted to buy a new DOOM in the store I went is on the shelf is so beautiful
took to read what is written on the disk
And it says

Attention! For a full installation of the game need to load additional data from the Internet.
To activate the game requires an Internet connection and Steam account.

And you have no Internet how will you download these the additional data to run the game
I say again that without the Internet this eve many other games require to run the download of additional data.
You have to hang the drive on the screen AND chatter AT the KEYBOARD IN the HOPE THAT the GAME will START
And no you steam without the Internet will not help
That is, even buying the game on your hard-earned you are still addicted and from the Internet and from the manufacturer and from the publisher
You sell the PRODUCT the use of which is LIMITED to external factors
(SAY the LACK of INTERNET) no Internet no game
And 10 years ago you could buy the game in store and the LICENSE to use it how you want
and put where I want and on what you want the computer to play and not be dependent on whether you have Internet or not

k
kirilooo 25.07.20

bosa
pointless

k
kirilooo 25.07.20

a234sd

k
kirilooo 25.07.20

Владимир2012
we have games and so naporyadok cheaper than Europe

k